Is Heidi too good for Spencer?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
Forum Member
After watching tonight's episode I can't help but feel this she seems really nice but anything nasty she says seems to pick up on what Spencer said like if Spencer is angry then she will pretend to be angry too she's like a lost puppy half the time

Comments

• Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, they deserve each other, she gets off on him being mean and nasty.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does seem to follow his lead a lot. I noticed in the basement if she brought something up first, he would offer his opposing opinion and then she'd change to match his and change her mind.

Love, eh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's his puppet. No man who estranges you and emotionally blackmails you from all your friends is a controlling bully and is worth zero.
    She was so normal and dare I say "sweet" in the first series of The Hills, but watching her now she's a plastic surgery robot, a real Stepford Wife.

As they're now broke having spent all their millions, they'll claw at any opportunity to cotinue to get work. Spencer thought he was the bees knees and star of the show in The Hills. Loved it when he got barred fom going anywhere near the set.

Pratt by name and pratts by nature.

Had to laugh at the lawyer thing. They did the same on I'm a Caleb. :D Your act is wearing thin, Pratt. :o Though they make wonderful car crash telly!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I've seen of them.. Not just BB .... They are both vile people and by staying together they aren't ruining another couple
  • MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    I watched one ep. of The Hills,to see who they were. It looked like Heidi didn't see her family anymore,because of Spencer.
  • VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    They seem to be two peas out of the same pod to me, both seem the same in equal measure be it good or bad.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hutchy258 wrote: »
    After watching tonight's episode I can't help but feel this she seems really nice but anything nasty she says seems to pick up on what Spencer said like if Spencer is angry then she will pretend to be angry too she's like a lost puppy half the time

Please don't ever buy a used car from anyone. :confused: