The Cheryl-Wagner issue: Cheryl the hypocrit!!

seal bseal b Posts: 541
Forum Member
✭✭
If Cheryl hates criticism so much then why didn't she confront Jay Kay live on air? She may have not clapped but what he said was far worse than Wagner apparently said yet she didn't confront him on live TV which is apparently the way to deal with things. Now that's double standards.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    and why didn't she confront Simon about the story that was in the papers today?
  • seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the answer is simple - Bullies pick on the weakest and she's a bully.
  • mousymousy Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wagner = easy target

and miscalculation of the public's perception of herself
  • pxd867pxd867 Posts: 11,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because Wagner was an easy target, whereas Jay Kay would have taken the pi$$ outta her. Bit like a bully...... picking on people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Cause... she can only take it up with people who are lower than herself. Which is very few.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she would have come off worse. Wagner was an easy target. Tweedy is a coward and a bully - plain & simple.
  • pxd867pxd867 Posts: 11,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What made laugh was that when she said she was "proud" to come from a council estate, her outburst showed the opposite - she's chippy about it and wanted to try and pick on people as a result.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I genuinely think she was under the impression that she was the nation's sweetheart and that everyone would back her on this and get rid of wagner....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did the article say he called her a chav?
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and why didn't she confront Simon about the story that was in the papers today?

I was waiting for her to mention it to simon tonight too, but nah, she's just been shown up for the hypocrite that she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    She put her foot in it massively and it's really backfired. I'm kind of glad the reverberations lasted through to tonight's Xtra Factor, thanks to that great caller!

It might have been the start of the end of the ridiculous 'People's Princess' image.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Oh get over yourselves children. It's not like it's real.
  • seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh get over yourselves children. It's not like it's real.

I'm quite aware it's not 'real', I actually think it's people like you who take it too seriously as you seem angry enough to insult people who dare to question biffa. I'd say you're the one making it 'real' and taking it seriously :rolleyes: