Reverse wind up merchants on this site rule the board

36_Chambers36_Chambers Posts: 944
Forum Member
✭✭
Look at every thread its full of :

So called people that dont judge anyone

People that cant swim acting like its normal

People that cant drive acting like its normal

Even people act like Jeremy Kyle guests deserve to be cut some slack.

'Reverse wind up merchants rule the board'

Why people act so fake, Just say what you actually think and stop pretending your so high and mighty and you dont judge anyone or anyones ideas.

Also people should debate without the need to insult each other, forum like adults.

Just because you dont agree with someone does not equal its a wind up.

Comments

• bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why people act so fake, Just say what you actually think and stop pretending your so high and mighty and you dont judge anyone or anyones ideas.

Also people should debate without the need to insult each other, forum like adults.

It's not a question of judging, it's that I'm just not interested. What others do in their own lives ~ as long as it doesn't affect me ~ is of zero importance to me.

I can't quite get why what others do is so important to you. Do you not have anything of interest in your own life to occupy you ?
  • 36_Chambers36_Chambers Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    It's not a question of judging, it's that I'm just not interested. What others do in their own lives ~ as long as it doesn't affect me ~ is of zero importance to me.

I can't quite get why what others do is so important to you. Do you not have anything of interest in your own life to occupy you ?

My life is just fine thank you.
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't get it.
  • icic Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the sentiment of the OP is correct.Most threads these days are the "reactionary" one.Typed out entirely to provoke controversy.And yet still so many fall for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My life is just fine thank you.

Well then why are you getting so wound up about the perfectly legal day to day activities of others ?
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's normal here!
  • BinaryDadBinaryDad Posts: 3,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It might help if you didn't judge everybody by your own standards. Just because you're judgmental, and look down on people; doesn't mean that everybody else is the same way.

In many cases, people really DON'T give a stuff about the actions of others, or what they have or haven't done.

I know that I sure as hell don't. I'm quite often confounded by what all the kerfuffle is on these boards, and why so many discussions break down into personal attacks because one side of a debate doesn't like what's being said or even how it's being said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ic wrote: »
    I think the sentiment of the OP is correct.Most threads these days are the "reactionary" one.Typed out entirely to provoke controversy.And yet still so many fall for it.

Id say its the people pretending to have genuine replies that are lying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well then why are you getting so wound up about the perfectly legal day to day activities of others ?

Im not wound up in the slightest, But good one :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But obviously you are interested in what other people do or you wouldn't be on here or commenting on posts...:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BinaryDad wrote: »
    It might help if you didn't judge everybody by your own standards. Just because you're judgmental, and look down on people; doesn't mean that everybody else is the same way.

In many cases, people really DON'T give a stuff about the actions of others, or what they have or haven't done.

I know that I sure as hell don't. I'm quite often confounded by what all the kerfuffle is on these boards, and why so many discussions break down into personal attacks because one side of a debate doesn't like what's being said or even how it's being said.

That's true ~ some people (not the OP), seem to go raving mad with aggression when you dare to disagree with them, and launch into a tirade of personal abuse.

Their super inflated egos can't cope with being confronted by an alternative thought pattern. So they go totally bananas. If they were androids they'd no doubt explode, with fuses spitting and nuts and bolts flying everywhere. Probably their metal head would shoot off and hit the ceiling :eek:
  • tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member
    I did the driving bit years ago, not drove a car in 19 years happy being a passenger.
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why people act so fake, just say what you actually think and stop pretending your so high and mighty and you dont judge anyone or anyones ideas.

I think this thread is a crock.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm judging you from this post..
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im not wound up in the slightest, But good one :rolleyes:
    Is there something wrong with your keyboard?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm judging you from this post..

Thats fine, you wont catch me getting upset about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    Is there something wrong with your keyboard?

Why do you say that?
  • 20132013 Posts: 180
    Forum Member

I agree it's mainly the older members who seem to bully the newer members and either bring them down or try and get them banned by making up stuff like they are spammers or the post is fake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats fine, you wont catch me getting upset about it.

But you seem upset.
  • KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Is the OP a Wind-Up Merchant?
  • BinaryDadBinaryDad Posts: 3,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's true ~ some people (not the OP), seem to go raving mad with aggression when you dare to disagree with them, and launch into a tirade of personal abuse.

Their super inflated egos can't cope with being confronted by an alternative thought pattern. So they go totally bananas. If they were androids they'd no doubt explode, with fuses spitting and nuts and bolts flying everywhere. Probably their metal head would shoot off and hit the ceiling :eek:

It's odd. It really is. I'll happily admit that often, I just can't "get" some peoples thought processes. That their way of thinking is completely alien to me.

But that's ok. Sometimes people just don't make sense from my point of view, and it really doesn't matter what they say or think. And the same goes for other peoples lives...unless they're having a negative impact on my own, why should I let it bother me?

Why all the stress?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    I'm more interested in why most of those who complain that things are getting worse tend to be those who have only been members for two months or so.

If you're that new a member how do you know things are worse than in the past?.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2013 wrote: »
    I agree it's mainly the older members who seem to bully the newer members and either bring them down or try and get them banned by making up stuff like they are spammers or the post is fake.

The older members are older members for a reason, because they don't spam the forums with shit.
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you say that?
    Curiosity......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But you seem upset.

And your wrong.
This discussion has been closed.