Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 5)

Comments

• davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    I just think they are not doing enough prom in America
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wings just been played on the radio on Eastenders.

Also What About Us could equal or better Wings 107K first week sales on Sunday I read.

I honestly wouldnt be bothered if it did as I really like What About Us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might take a while as they are building airplay.........America is one big country so that not many people would have heard it yet and the fact that they are still around the top 200 is quite good.

Edit: Reading from Wikipedia, Troublemaker by Olly was released on 12 October 2012 in the US...........and now its like 13 in the billboard charts ...... that's about 5 months.....
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should have done a tv show while in New York, Also, I am suprised they are allowed to shop, they already have way too much luggage:eek:
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    does anyone know where wings ended up at midnight in America as I liked getting the updates
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    That's near enough perfect styling imo.

It's funny because i thought the same but in two newspapers today they said they needed a stylist and quick.
    Forum Member
    I want opinions. IF album 2 isn't ready in fall, do you think they should release a single anyway?

Yes! I'd rather a new single but if not, Turn Your Face should be released with a 2013 mix where there are harmonies and Leigh-Anne gets to sing a bit more.
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »

How can they always get their style SO RIGHT in these videos but not in everyday life. Jade's hair is so cute.
    Forum Member
    *finally caught up on all the LM news :D*
    1992 wrote: »
    Also What About Us could equal or better Wings 107K first week sales on Sunday I read.

I honestly wouldnt be bothered if it did as I really like What About Us.

I love that song :o but I'm surprised with the high sales! I think The Sats have their reality show to thank for some of the sales. I hope Little Mix get a reality show soon!!

Little Mix's first single from their next album will slay all sales by any girlband ever :p.
    Forum Member
    The girls makeup artist just confirmed the girls will be at the KCA :D
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Rayforever wrote: »
    The girls makeup artist just confirmed the girls will be at the KCA :D

yes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I think the girls makeup artist accidentally just confirmed the girls are going KCA on twitter

Oh Chem's wish has come true :D

Yes! I'd rather a new single but if not, Turn Your Face should be released with a 2013 mix where there are harmonies and Leigh-Anne gets to sing a bit more.
    I agree, she needs to "sing" more, as in, less rapping.

About the Saturday song, I think Sean Paul is one of the reasons it's selling so well, not that it isn't a good song but I think without him it wouldn't have as much appeal to the general public. I do think it will outsell Wings' first week sales though as it's already passed Wings Friday update sales which was 75k, plus they god Alan Carr as well. I just hope the Sats fans wouldn't be too harsh on LM if What About US does manage to outsell Wings cos I can just imagine all the comments now :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »

Yay!!!!!!!! My wish did come true.....I've been banging on about this for like 2 weeks ...........totally going to watch this on nick....
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This KCA thing is shown on Nickeldon UK if anyone cares this Sunday at 1730.

I have that channel but I wont be watching lol
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »

I agree, she needs to "sing" more, as in, less rapping.

About the Saturday song, I think Sean Paul is one of the reasons it's selling so well, not that it isn't a good song but I think without him it wouldn't have as much appeal to the general public. I do think it will outsell Wings' first week sales though as it's already passed Wings Friday update sales which was 75k, plus they god Alan Carr as well. I just hope the Sats fans wouldn't be too harsh on LM if What About US does manage to outsell Wings cos I can just imagine all the comments now :p

It's going to happen I see it on twitter so much and LM fans are just as bad as the others I don't get why there is so much fighting between girl group fans.

Stooshe have a single called slip out 13th May its really catchy I can see that being number one too with the right promo behind it.
    Forum Member
    Radio Interview the girls are doing tonight

. @923nowfm We're taking over the Top 7 @ 747 with @deejaytoro @djtoro!! Make sure you tune in tonight NY/NJ/CT Mixers!! :)
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    According to popcrush they sang a new song! http://popcrush.com/little-mix-live-acoustic-set/ "The girls were on hand at Connecticut radio station KISS 95.7 to perform a quick three-song acoustic set of their tracks ‘DNA,’ ‘Little Wings’ and ‘Going Nowhere.’" I like the name Little Wings but it sounds familiar... :p
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    This KCA thing is shown on Nickeldon UK if anyone cares this Sunday at 1730.

I have that channel but I wont be watching lol

This Sunday? So it's the 24th... wouldn't they be in Phoenix on the 24th?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's going to happen I see it on twitter so much and LM fans are just as bad as the others I don't get why there is so much fighting between girl group fans.

Stooshe have a single called slip out 13th May its really catchy I can see that being number one too with the right promo behind it.

LOL.....it happened when girls aloud came back together ........ Everyone is crazy when they just need to enjoy and feel.....I cannot wait for when UJ brings out a single for all the 1D fans to hear

Edit: KCA is on the 23rd but it's being aired on 24th
    Forum Member
    According to popcrush they sang a new song! http://popcrush.com/little-mix-live-acoustic-set/ "The girls were on hand at Connecticut radio station KISS 95.7 to perform a quick three-song acoustic set of their tracks ‘DNA,’ ‘Little Wings’ and ‘Going Nowhere.’" I like the name Little Wings but it sounds familiar... :p

Lol that was an epic title (and epic fail lol). As if the girls were small enough already :rolleyes::D
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Somebody is listening to Jimi Hendrix a bit too much ! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK4jm7o-IoI

Official Z100 Q&A.
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »
    LOL.....it happened when girls aloud came back together ........ Everyone is crazy when they just need to enjoy and feel.....I cannot wait for when UJ brings out a single for all the 1D fans to hear

Edit: KCA is on the 23rd but it's being aired on 24th

Its not the same with Solo artists but when it comes to bands it like their is only room for one girl group and one boy group.

I feel sorry for UJ on the radio the other day the presenter and organizer for the wales gig their doing with LM and JLS basically laughed at them and said they will never be another 1D but was there to basically fill the gap that day.

But yeah come Sunday when the Saturdays get their number 1 officially the fans will be battling it out :rolleyes:
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a gap for a rock boy band or rock girl band definitely. They don't all have to follow 1D's footsteps.
This discussion has been closed.