Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its ok, panic over. Daily Mail have changed to to "may" find their way online.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Sshh!! I'm a bit worried anyone with a sense of humour bypass could interpret those posts as us planning a heist :eek: Still imagine the identity line-up down the station http://s1009.photobucket.com/user/SenseiSam_xx/media/Tree/treelineup_zpsb66942b4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 :D

I knew i should of smiled in my pic :p
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Yet he didn't answer as to why the most damaging stories are still out there, with the authors unscathed.
    Does this mean that those stories were actually true?

I think realistically if she reacted to every "creative" story she'd never be out of court. I don't think it makes them true (although who knows) but i think the reason obviously for reacting against the 17 entirely fictitious Star articles (11 of 17 funnily enough written by the same person) was that it clearly showed part of a bigger effort to defame and discredit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think realistically if she reacted to every "creative" story she'd never be out of court. I don't think it makes them true (although who knows) but i think the reason obviously for reacting against the 17 entirely fictitious Star articles (11 of 17 funnily enough written by the same person) was that it clearly showed part of a bigger effort to defame and discredit.

She can be credited with a few of those herself!
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2423400/Katie-Price-shocked-sexually-explicit-photos-leaked-online-just-weeks-gives-birth-new-baby.html

Leaked on line? Were they? Did Closer mention this?

She has been open about her sex life in the past but is now trying to focus on being a model mum to her four children
    TOO LATE!!
    Meh, must be a very recent turnabout, since it was only the other week she was mouthing about Danny Chipolata being unable to find her Gspot & it was only just over a year since (coinciding with Chantelle giving birth ((nice)), & the release of Krusty's book) that she blabbed to a press conference about her & Alex's Vodka sessions.
    Maybe not Mutts even if not, the pap picture still shows her to be irresponsible as some very stupid gullible, easy to influence people that would copy.
    That prearranged pap picture in my opinion tells you everything. It's all a game to her, all about media inches and ££.
    Desperate times.
    Anyway, it looks like she got that cream blanket Janna was knitting for her, the flipflop will be snug.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Oh please !
    Staged photo with a blanket over one of Princess's dolls/teddies/an old jumper. Look at the setting . It looks like it was taken on private (her ?) property. No wonder he is smirking ........KER-CHING !.....one for the family album titled "Our First Money-making moment since the birth".
    Baby Jett was likely tucked up safely in his cot with the other nanny/manny.
    Which leads to my next point. Kev is going to be the manny ? Is he crazy ? Does he not know that in two years time in her next next next booky-wook that will be translated as " 'e wouldn't work. Just wanted to flop around the 'ouse all day while I packed flip-flops and done all the 'ard work. 'E used me like wot all my men done" :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Meh, must be a very recent turnabout, since it was only the other week she was mouthing about Danny Chipolata being unable to find her Gspot & it was only just over a year since (coinciding with Chantelle giving birth ((nice)), & the release of Krusty's book) that she blabbed to a press conference about her & Alex's Vodka sessions.

Desperate times.
    Anyway, it looks like she got that cream blanket Janna was knitting for her, the flipflop will be snug.

Yeah but, no but, yeah but ...WHERE is the matching woolly hat ?
    Better NOT be on a flip flop:mad:
    Forum Member
    Anyway, I'm outta the frame re nicking the pictures.
    When the cops dragged me kicking and screaming to the cop shop for a thorough grilling on where I was during Pwicey's 156 days of hell they never even noticed the Panto horse costume in my utility room. Yes I think myself and my back-end partner have escaped detection this time. Mwahahaha.

But seriously......explicit pictures of her ? All you need to do is type in her name and google is your friend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

But if you are going to react, you would surely first go to those stories that are damaging to your reputation, not the silly little ones. Everyone knows that the Star is complete fiction as is a lot of of the content of other tabloids - it isn't a conspiracy against Katie, it happens to everyone, but most ignore it. If she left the really damaging ones in, then I'd say they could be true.
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    But if you are going to react, you would surely first go to those stories that are damaging to your reputation, not the silly little ones. Everyone knows that the Star is complete fiction as is a lot of of the content of other tabloids - it isn't a conspiracy against Katie, it happens to everyone, but most ignore it. If she left the really damaging ones in, then I'd say they could be true.
    I really can't fathom why she is ignoring the most damaging stories yet drags the nonsensical ones through the legal system.:confused:
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oohhh la la, says in that DM story, the hospital was in France.

Yep, that well-known, near-third-world-wilderness, non-English-speaking backwater: France.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update added to the DM story:

"A representative for Katie Price commented:‘Katie has been helping police after a third party was blackmailed. An individual has now been arrested and charged so Katie won’t be commenting on this matter further’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2423400/Katie-Price-shocked-sexually-explicit-photos-stolen-just-weeks-gives-birth-new-baby.html#ixzz2fAWhuKty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"A representative for Katie Price commented:‘Katie has been helping police after a third party was blackmailed. An individual has now been arrested and charged so Katie won’t be commenting on this matter further’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2423400/Katie-Price-shocked-sexually-explicit-photos-stolen-just-weeks-gives-birth-new-baby.html#ixzz2fAWhuKty

Third person? As in someone not in photo? Why have we not seen this person charged?
    Do I believe a word of it? Probably not.
    Forum Member

Curiouser and curiouser . A third party ?I'm sorry but ......:D

So Jett was born in a French Hospital. Those danged French ! Don't they know who she is ? How could they not roll out the red carpet and use English speaking doctors for our Pwicey ? Silly-billys :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Third person? As in someone not in photo? Why have we not seen this person charged?
    Well I took "A third person blackmailed...." as someone else in the pictures. As in threesome .
    If there is case ongoing then some info will come out eventually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I took it to mean the ex in the photos Holly. And for the police to apprehend and charge someone so quickly suggests it might not be some random burglar but perhaps someone known to Katie? :confused: All very odd ...
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I really can't fathom why she is ignoring the most damaging stories yet drags the nonsensical ones through the legal system.:confused:

This is the bit that made me laugh, surely Kev has seen and heard all about her antics?

‘Although Kieran’s being supportive, she’s panicking about what he’d think if he actually saw them and, while she knows he loves her, she can’t help feeling terrified the pics could ruin everything.’
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure her husband knew exactly what he was getting with Katie. I do feel sorry for her kids because when they are older and they google her all sorts of tits oops! I mean bits of their mother will appear. :D
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the rumours about kinky kev are true,then maybe someone might leak one of his pay per view x-rated videos..So he doesn't need to be shocked at a few snaps of kate doing what she does best
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    This is the bit that made me laugh, surely Kev has seen and heard all about her antics?

‘Although Kieran’s being supportive, she’s panicking about what he’d think if he actually saw them and, while she knows he loves her, she can’t help feeling terrified the pics could ruin everything.’

Why would he care? unless she is wearing her latest engagement ring in the pics.... and he isn't in them:eek:

either that or they are dated and were taken in December!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am sure her latest husband googled her before he married her... and knows what he has let himself in for!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but, no but, yeah but ...WHERE is the matching woolly hat ?
    Better NOT be on a flip flop:mad:
    You knitted 2, what with her expecting twins back then, so she's using them as a bra.
    Anyone know what The Reidenator is up to? ;) Did Leo not recently refuse to give back photos?
    And how do you give back photo's these days, when you can just whip off a copy in a second?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/32495/Jordan-and-Leandro-Penna-threaten-to-reveal-gay-Alex-Reid-footage/
    QUOTE FROM NEW MAG:
    " Jordan and Leandro Penna threaten to reveal 'gay' Alex Reid footage.
    Posted: Monday 18 Jul 2011
    Above: Jordan and Leandro Penna blasted Alex Reid on Twitter

Oh dear, it's all getting a bit nasty between Jordan and Alex Reid, as the model (and boyfriend Leandro Penna) have threatened to reveal "weird, gay" footage of Alex.
    Jordan is angry about Alex Reid reportedly trying to sell his story on their marriage, and she and boyfriend Leandro Penna took to Twitter to launch an attack.

Jordan tweeted: "Wish alex reid would stop selling stories about me!

"I'm sure if people saw pic&vid clips of him as roxanne its enough to turn anyone off."

Leandro was harsher on poor Alex, tweeting: "Alex reid should worry ive seen video of him as a women SHOCKING it explains why Katie finished with him what a weird freak gay."
    Forum Member
    You knitted 2, what with her having twins back then, so she's using them as a bra.

Anyone know what The Reidenator is up to? ;) Did Leo not recently refuse to give back photos?
    And how do you give back photo's these days, when you can just whip off a copy in a second?

I wonder if it is connected to this story from March ?

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/03/Katie-Price-claims-to-police-that-ex-husband-Alex-Reid-stole-her-mobile-phone/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wait while those pics are being passed round the mobile phones at Junior's school.
    Brings to mind the old adage about revenge & 2 graves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even stranger from The Mirror:
    wrote:
    A spokesperson for Katie has given us an official statement regarding the matter.
    "Katie is disturbed that information with respect to this investigation has been published. To clarify she has been helping police after a third party was blackmailed. An individual has now been arrested and charged so Katie won’t be commenting on this matter further."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/katie-price-sex-picture-leak-2280139#ixzz2fAoUfiYr

But the story in Closer was from 'insider sources' with 'exclusive pictures' which looked set up :confused:
This discussion has been closed.