Problems since the channel change

13»

Comments

• Stone FreeStone Free Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But when a scheduled recording starts, it takes a complete minute before they appear in the recordings list.
  • creddishcreddish Posts: 5,285
    Forum Member
    Stone Free wrote: »
    But when a scheduled recording starts, it takes a complete minute before they appear in the recordings list.
    I just checked the start of a Scheduled Recording (BBC1 News at 18:00). I noted the start time as indicated when the REC icon appeared on the Info banner whilst viewing Live TV and then activated the Playlist where the recording appeared approx 30s later.

Colin
  • nvingonvingo Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    creddish wrote: »
    When playing about like the the Vestel has a minor advantage in that the recording can be stopped and deleted in one action without having to return to Live TV as on the Humax.
    When a recorded programme I'm watching on the Humax is finished (before playback stops), I press the playlist button (on my URC, equivalent to the one under the flap on the Humax handset) followed by red (delete), confirm. It doesn't have to be displaying live TV and will delete the currently-playing item.
  • creddishcreddish Posts: 5,285
    Forum Member
    nvingo wrote: »
    When a recorded programme I'm watching on the Humax is finished (before playback stops), I press the playlist button (on my URC, equivalent to the one under the flap on the Humax handset) followed by red (delete), confirm. It doesn't have to be displaying live TV and will delete the currently-playing item.
    Yes, it works like that when playing back a completed recording. However, I was referring to the case where the programme is still recording and being viewed in Chase Play. You have to stop the recording whilst watching the programme before entering the Playlist otherwise the red (Delete) button does not respond. The Vestel allows the recording to be stopped and deleted as one action.

Colin
  • nvingonvingo Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    creddish wrote: »
    I was referring to the case where the programme is still recording and being viewed in Chase Play...The Vestel allows the recording to be stopped and deleted as one action.
    Ahh. sorry.