Options

Crown your Queen of Mean.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
Forum Member
After witnessing the fight in yestedays episode, I want to know who you think would be worthy to wear the crown as queen of mean? I am talking in terms of physical fighting. Taking into account the current female characters of Eastenders choose your favourite and say why.

Here is the list of female characters excluding teenagers and other characters like Jean, Dot, Heather who I think are unlikely to fight physically.

Janine
Kat
Ronnie
Stacey
Bianca
Kim
Pat
Mo
Roxy
Vanessa
Tanya
Jane
Denise
Julie Perkins
Shirley
Carol

From the above list it's time to crown your Queen.

My vote goes to Bianca as she is loud verbally and has been in here fair share of physical confrontations many against sam in the earlier years and she is not afriad to take on men in fighting as demonstrated in yesterdays episode when she wanted to knock Billy out.

Comments

• Options
    glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,324
    Forum Member
    Janine but Shirley or Vanessa could play that kind of role really well. Bianca is a bit pantomime and Kat is good but she seems nicer than the others normally.
  • Options
    upsykimsyupsykimsy Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta be Janine. She's got that whole scheming minx about her. I think the stuff with Baby Lily and Social Services showed how low she'd be prepared to go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    Kat or Kim.
  • Options
    KFAKFA Posts: 3,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't like to meet Kat in a dark alley.

I bet Dot is a fearsome foe after a few too many sherrys.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat's tough physically and we've even seen her get into scrapes with men over the years but I wouldn't say she was mean, we haven't seen it since her return but she's usually a nice person lol so I would therefore have to go with JANINE :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Would have to plump for shirley especially how she copes with Phil,however Janine is completely psycho.