Out - Linda
  • ChilisauceChilisauce Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Linda & Limahl

Out - Limahl
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think in the past (I stand to be corrected here) that of the two names A & D read out, only one has the lower votes - the second name is one chosen at random (or perhaps to generate votes, I don't know!)

IIRC in past series when the voting results are published, the 'proper' bottom two don't correlate to the bottom two read out on the show.

However - I would have a guess at bottom two being Nadine & Linda, with Nadine going.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    I think in the past (I stand to be corrected here) that of the two names A & D read out, only one has the lower votes - the second name is one chosen at random (or perhaps to generate votes, I don't know!)

IIRC in past series when the voting results are published, the 'proper' bottom two don't correlate to the bottom two read out on the show.

However - I would have a guess at bottom two being Nadine & Linda, with Nadine going.

Sometimes the person is bottom 2, other times they aren't I think.

Looking at last years results on Wiki, I tihnk they pretty much match each time
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deb Arkle wrote: »

90% of the time it is usually the 2 with the lowest votes. They only lie when they want someone to have a vote bounce.

I think Linda and Nadine with Linda going.

Who is immune btw?
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    90% of the time it is usually the 2 with the lowest votes. They only lie when they want someone to have a vote bounce.

Who is immune btw?
    That makes sense! Thanks for clarifying, Saturn & Yohin. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »

Who is immune btw?

Exactly - until we know this, speculation is pretty futile .... let alone betting (which I did before I knew 5 would be immune :(:o)

If everyone were up it will be Nadine & Linda up for eviction, Linda would go. Nadine will stay imo because of people voting for the annoyance factor. Same would go for Limahl if he's in the mix. Linda I doubt has done anything to inspire anyone to vote.

Having said that, if my recent betting 'luck' is anything to go by, Limahl will go. (have bet on Nadine with a hedge on Linda)
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadine and limahl, nadine goes
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't put it past the producers to be so stupid as to open the phone lines right at the start of the show thus revealing who won immunity before showing them winning it
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Difficult to guess until we know who is immune. Or do we already know?:confused:
  • ChilisauceChilisauce Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Well thats my predictions up the swanee
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Based on the six in danger I think the bottom 2 will be Nadine and Eric with Nadine going, however I can imagine them announcing David in the bottom two for excitement purposes.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Nadine and Eric

Eric gone
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Nadine and Helen, with Helen a goner.
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Nadine and Helen, with Helen a goner.

i agree helen should go