Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    You may be on to something Betty as Attraction tweeted a while ago that they loved his 'Lift the sky' track and would like to perform to it so perhaps he'll follow that up for next year's tour. He mentioned the pugs in New a couple of weeks ago and there have been Twitter sightings of him walking them so if those were accurate it sounds like they're at home with him when he's not away.

Perhaps the court case will shed a little light on why Pete felt he had to leave at that point but the thread seems to keep going round in pointless boring circles on the subject. Does anyone behave perfectly at the end of a marriage, particularly when it's as acrimonious as Pete and Katie's? For all their many spats since they've on the whole seemed to cooperate when it comes to the children and both have moved on with their lives.

I agree.. People have expressed their opinion and have attempted to move on ..so let's just do that ;)
    I do hope the pugs are in a loving home ..no matter who's that home is .. The reason I have delayed getting a dog is because we are not home enough to give a dog the care it deserves
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I wouldn't even say he abandoned his wife. I would say that he made the decision to leave a toxic relationship.

All this talk of him abandoning and dumping his kids makes it sound like he just woke up one morning and went 'ok that's it, I'm out of here'. It's been documented that they'd already had relationship counselling before that point and things must have been really at breaking point for a while for him to leave.
    if it's just 2 grown ups involved then sometimes people do just up and leave but, when kids are involved, I think things must have got to the point of no return for Pete to want an end to the marriage. Despite my p*ss taking, I don't think there is any doubt he adores his kids and I can not see him taking a decision to leave their mother lightly.

I agree blondie,it just irks me a tad,the way some people say he abandoned his wife and kids,like he was some kind of ruthless cad,there are two sides to a story,maybe some day we'll know the reason why he made such a dramatic exit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do as well.

I am sure that the disappearance and then no contact of AR/LP was far more confusing to the children than their father moving to another residence... with little time elapsed before they saw him again.

The 'daddy left you' argument is one used by bitter women who care more that they were dumped than for their children's well being... men who walk away from their partner are still father's... men who abandon/dump their children never were father's in the first place.

Good point ! AR/LP left a short period of time after their relationship with KP had ended, giving the kids time to adjust to their pending departure, if her b/fs could do that, then why couldnt their own father !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    No I am not saying KP, I said it depends who the wife is, I am talking about people out here in the real world, some mothers are not fit mothers, some are alcoholics, drug users, this is what I meant.

You asked how many men would take their kids when they leave the wife, I would say quite a few because some women should never have been mothers and I am not talking about KP, she seems quite motherly

Why would you only reply to that part of my post? We know some mothers aren't fit mothers. The fact is, most are, and as far as we know KP was. Most dad's wouldn't nick off with the kids when the relationship breaks down. Some on here either think he should have taken them, or that he should have never left.
    PA was driven to the point of insanity by KP while she pissed the marriage away. She said herself she didn't give a shit about him. She forced him away. Then she set about making sure he'd never have her back. Get over it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Good point ! AR/LP left a short period of time after their relationship with KP had ended, giving the kids time to adjust to their pending departure, if her b/fs could do that, then why couldnt their own father !

:D:D:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Why would you only reply to that part of my post? We know some mothers aren't fit mothers. The fact is, most are, and as far as we know KP was. Most dad's wouldn't nick off with the kids when the relationship breaks down. Some on here either think he should have taken them, or that he should have never left.
    PA was driven to the point of insanity by KP while she pissed the marriage away. She said herself she didn't give a shit about him. She forced him away. Then she set about making sure he'd never have her back. Get over it.

What am I supposed to be getting over? Hahaha seriously, what????

And why would I reply to only that part of your post, because you said it in a sweeping generalization as if it was wrong for any man to leave his wife and take the kids on the same day, THIS is not true with some women, some women deserve to have their kids taken.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would that be the same AR who was camping out in her attic?.. Or LP who describes her as 'wired wrong'... the end of those relationships sound like they were wonderful... I can just see them all sat down chatting about why they had to leave. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I mean KP sits down and explains all her relationships with her young children... ohhh no wait didn't their dad have to explain the AR marriage before someone at school told Junior his mum had run off to the States to capitalise on AR's winning CBB.

You cannot have it both ways if PA damaged his children by 'dumping' them... then surely the two men who have 'dumped' them since have damaged them even more... you don't need to be related to cause abandonment issues by your departure... therefore I would say KP's subsequent behaviour has caused more damage to the children in this respect because they no longer see either of these two 'father' figures.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would that be the same AR who was camping out in her attic?.. Or LP who describes her as 'wired wrong'... the end of those relationships sound like they were wonderful... I can just see them all sat down chatting about why they had to leave. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I mean KP sits down and explains all her relationships with her young children... ohhh no wait didn't their dad have to explain the AR marriage before someone at school told Junior his mum had run off to the States to capitalise on AR's winning CBB.

You cannot have it both ways if PA damaged his children by 'dumping' them... then surely the two men who have 'dumped' them since have damaged them even more... you don't need to be related to cause abandonment issues by your departure... therefore I would say KP's subsequent behaviour has caused more damage to the children in this respect because they no longer see either of these two 'father' figures.

No matter what the atmosphere was, they still stayed on, something that PA, not even for his kids, was willing to do, not even for just one more hour, just to see they got home ok :(
    What KP has and hasnt done is well known but this is not about her, its about him, and no amount of comparing can cancel out or distract from the fact that he walked out and left them with no explanation or thought of when he would see them again! because guess what, he suddenly had places to go and people to see ;)
    And imo no b/f or temp step dad can hurt you like your own flesh and blood father whos been there since the day you were born, thats just ridiculous.
    If you feel using the word dumped gives your point weight, then feel free, but to me referring to what actually happened
    by stating that he walked out on them is a more accurate description of what did take place, and just for the record, I do not have a personal history or axe to grind relating to any situation debated here!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No matter what the atmosphere was, they still stayed on, something that PA, not even for his kids, was willing to do, not even for just one more hour, just to see they got home ok :(
    What KP has and hasnt done is well known but this is not about her, its about him, and no amount of comparing can cancel out or distract from the fact that he walked out and left them with no explanation or thought of when he would see them again! because guess what, he suddenly had places to go and people to see ;)
    And imo no b/f or temp step dad can hurt you like your own flesh and blood father whos been there since the day you were born, thats just ridiculous.
    If you feel using the word dumped gives your point weight, then feel free, but to me referring to what actually happened
    by stating that he walked out on them is a more accurate description of what did take place, and just for the record, I do not have a personal history or axe to grind relating to any situation debated here!

Examples??
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Let me get this straight....you think the fact that KP and AR ripped each other to pieces in the press while he was still living in her house (that the children lived in), refusing to leave was better for the kids than their father leaving, as he and their mother had done many times before, on what could have been a business trip/holiday/filming thing - something the kids were very used to?

What about the fact that they were 4 and 2 when PA left. They were 6 and 4 when AR left - and at school. The other fella only left a couple of months ago...so they are almost certainly to have been aware of the lead up to and the aftermath of the split. And during this they also had Elena coming and going, the stress of the sick and dying uncle and all the other nonsense that they have to deal with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pmsl yes AR squatting in the attic and LP running as fast as he can are very comparable.

Of course it is about KP she is the one PA left not his children... he did not walk out on them he left their mother... I imagine he thought it was best for the children to stay in their home with their mother during the break up... just like millions of other divorced father's who didn't leave their children either.

Only if you have the opinion that the only bonds that count are formed by DNA... I personally think anyone you love and have a relationship with can hurt you... LP lived with them for two years and they are old enough to wonder where the hell he went and why he doesn't talk to them any more... do you really think the revolving men in their lives is good for their emotional health?

I used the word 'dumped' in inverted commas to show it was a quote and my disdain for it ever being used in the first place... Peter Andre left his wife not his children... unlike others the fact you are a KP fan doesn't bother me... I don't wonder why... I don't wonder how... that is your choice and your business... I am not debating with Cym the person I am debating with your opinions and don't need to know your life story to decide whether you are entitled to an opinion... you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine... we just don't have to agree.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So... have the pugs been spotted yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What am I supposed to be getting over? Hahaha seriously, what????

And why would I reply to only that part of your post, because you said it in a sweeping generalization as if it was wrong for any man to leave his wife and take the kids on the same day, THIS is not true with some women, some women deserve to have their kids taken.
    Yes, I've already said, some women deserve to have their kids taken. We all know that, well done. :rolleyes:
    The 'get over it' was aimed more at the others I mentioned in the post to you. I didn't think I would have to add that on.
    Cym, the Andre kids didn't even know PA had left & that the marriage had broken down. He protected them from it for a long time because they were only babies. They were used to him being away working, so it wouldn't have touched them. I'd like the info you're going from that shows the kids knew anything about it.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    At that time, he put his own needs first and left his kids, dosent matter for how long, he still left them, and then went on to exploit the hell out of them to both cover up what he had done and fill his shows with, he would not have been given any of the work hes had if he had abandoned them, contrary to what he likes people to believe, he really isnt stupid ;)
    How can you debate something you are not informed on ?
    Yes, I've already said, some women deserve to have their kids taken. We all know that, well done. :rolleyes:
    The 'get over it' was aimed more at the others I mentioned in the post to you. I didn't think I would have to add that on.

Cym, the Andre kids didn't even know PA had left & that the marriage had broken down. He protected them from it for a long time because they were only babies. They were used to him being away working, so it wouldn't have touched them. I'd like the info you're going from that shows the kids knew anything about it.

I'm sure I remember reading a few weeks after he left that the kids weren't even aware that their mum and dad had split up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I'm sure I remember reading a few weeks after he left that the kids weren't even aware that their mum and dad had split up.

Me too. There was mention of them seeing Alex in her bed & them not knowing their parents weren't still a couple.
    So how did Pete dump the kids that first day?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You have to add that because I'm thick as shit :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    So... have the pugs been spotted yet?

Maybe they've packed their bags and dumped the kids?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to add that because I'm thick as shit :D
    :D Oi, I'll report you for abusing yourself.
    I should have done a seperate post really, but I don't like to up my post count on PA threads:o
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They walked out and left the kids with the kennel maid ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    You are incorrect - He walked out, he did not tell his children that he was going, so weather he 'left' or not matters little as he was a COWARD. Both parties sued in the Courts for Unreasonable Behaviour, Miss Price being the first to issue the divorce papers as the petitioner - so he did not leave an abusive marriage, there were enough faults on both sides. The Judge asked both parties if they had been mentally affected by the behaviour and NEITHER had. So. I am sure Andre would have bleated about mental anguish if it had occurred. TV editing is very good when used to deceive and enhance saintly behaviour by a certain party!

quasimoron wrote: »
    No he did not, he walked out on a verbally abusive marriage, where both parties were miserable.Do you realise how an atmosphere like that affects kids? do you think they are not aware of the simmering resentments/bitterness .They are and kids miss nothing and it makes them insecure to be in an atmosphere like that.
    Am I right in saying the Andres had previous marriage counselling. Obviously the problems were long standing and communication nil.The marriage had run its course, KP gets bored of every man she meets.

But PA just stopped being a husband, he never stopped being a parent. He still has that role and fills it with regular contact and joint custody of his kids. Therefore he has not walked out on them and is very much part of their lives.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D .....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Examples??

The actual phone call he made to her was screened on her show, in which no mention of their kids were made, also screened was her rushing home to pack the kids clothes to fly them out of the uk away from the press, due to their darling daddy announcing the split to the press before his kids even had time to get home!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let me get this straight....you think the fact that KP and AR ripped each other to pieces in the press while he was still living in her house (that the children lived in), refusing to leave was better for the kids than their father leaving, as he and their mother had done many times before, on what could have been a business trip/holiday/filming thing - something the kids were very used to?

What about the fact that they were 4 and 2 when PA left. They were 6 and 4 when AR left - and at school. The other fella only left a couple of months ago...so they are almost certainly to have been aware of the lead up to and the aftermath of the split. And during this they also had Elena coming and going, the stress of the sick and dying uncle and all the other nonsense that they have to deal with.

Where did I state that I thought the AR situation was better for the kids :confused: the ages of the kids are irrelevant as its his actions towards them were discussing, not KP or the kids, but his!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actual phone call he made to her was screened on her show, in which no mention of their kids were made, also screened was her rushing home to pack the kids clothes to fly them out of the uk away from the press, due to their darling daddy announcing the split to the press before his kids even had time to get home!!!

So she started filming for her own show on the day that PA left her? Up to that they worked together didn't they? Link please. Any ideas how he could have left his wife but not his kids, without taking them with him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pmsl yes AR squatting in the attic and LP running as fast as he can are very comparable.

Of course it is about KP she is the one PA left not his children... he did not walk out on them he left their mother... I imagine he thought it was best for the children to stay in their home with their mother during the break up... just like millions of other divorced father's who didn't leave their children either.

Only if you have the opinion that the only bonds that count are formed by DNA... I personally think anyone you love and have a relationship with can hurt you... LP lived with them for two years and they are old enough to wonder where the hell he went and why he doesn't talk to them any more... do you really think the revolving men in their lives is good for their emotional health?

I used the word 'dumped' in inverted commas to show it was a quote and my disdain for it ever being used in the first place... Peter Andre left his wife not his children... unlike others the fact you are a KP fan doesn't bother me... I don't wonder why... I don't wonder how... that is your choice and your business... I am not debating with Cym the person I am debating with your opinions and don't need to know your life story to decide whether you are entitled to an opinion... you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine... we just don't have to agree.

PA thought about what was best for PA, and if their mum slept with half of the uk, that is still no excuse for him to walk out on his kids, he is responsible for his own actions, due to the very nature of her choice of life style, is even more of a reason why he should have secured any future contact with them before he walked, my point about AR/LP is that if she was as terrifying to be around as he makes out how come AR/LP managed to hang around her even after their relationships had ended.
    And once again, where have I ever claimed to be a fan of anyone ??? debate different points of view yes, but please dont change others points to suit your own agenda !
This discussion has been closed.