*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 7)

1117118119120121123»

Comments

• Hyper_IntakeHyper_Intake Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    That's good Hayes :)

Hyper Intake! Didn't realize you're a scouser too!
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    Thanx for posting hehe & welcome...it's nice to see another Scouser on here yay lol! :p;):):D

Yep haha I've been trying to figure out how to put my location on my profile and it was so obvious. I can be so slow at times. :D:o

Thank you x_hayes_x :)
  • Nobody KnowsNobody Knows Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So bored of people lynching Gaga fans at every opportunity. :rolleyes:

Generalising is unfair but inevitable, unfortunately, but I resent how other fanbases are casually overlooked when there's some stan drama. It's always centred on Gaga fans as if the others never have any involvement.

Anyone who thinks stans don't give back as much as they get, are woefully misinformed. It has nothing to do with their idol in question, it's about them feeling superior or the lack there of.

It's especially irritating because it's like "poor Adele, Gaga fans are bullying her :(". Uhhuh. Because nobody ever has a bad word to say against Gaga, it's not like she's repeatedly mauled in every thread on here alone. Same for Christina. Where's her sympathy? I'm sure we're all aware of how intense the Bionic Massacre was, and from all directions.

Guess if you aren't sainted by the British media, you're on your own. It's patronising to Adele as well, because it implies that she's fragile, that she requires our sympathy because some meanies on the internet are being bullies. :yawn:

Let's be honest here. It's the extremely vocal minority and the press are using it to try and rip Gaga to shreds. It's what the UK papers do, build them to the top just so they have the pleasure of knocking them right back down. Most people understand this and ignore it, it's just when the crazies of other fanbases (or the easily influenced) read this and they believe it's EVERY fan doing it.

And besides, I doubt Adele, who is earning millions is bothered by someone who won't earn as much as she has in their lifetime is calling her 'fat'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So bored of people lynching Gaga fans at every opportunity. :rolleyes:

Generalising is unfair but inevitable, unfortunately, but I resent how other fanbases are casually overlooked when there's some stan drama. It's always centred on Gaga fans as if the others never have any involvement.

Anyone who thinks stans don't give back as much as they get, are woefully misinformed. It has nothing to do with their idol in question, it's about them feeling superior or the lack there of.

It's especially irritating because it's like "poor Adele, Gaga fans are bullying her :(". Uhhuh. Because nobody ever has a bad word to say against Gaga, it's not like she's repeatedly mauled in every thread on here alone. Same for Christina. Where's her sympathy? I'm sure we're all aware of how intense the Bionic Massacre was, and from all directions.

Guess if you aren't sainted by the British media, you're on your own. It's patronising to Adele as well, because it implies that she's fragile, that she requires our sympathy because some meanies on the internet are being bullies. :yawn:

Preach.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,751
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=54572306#post54572306
    This discussion has been closed.