Lee's self pity in the diary room...bleurgh

Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
Forum Member
"I just didn't want to upset HER". *sob*

*Cough* bullshit *cough*. He's gutted that he was chanted, and he's gutted that he's apparently blown it with Jasmine. (I'll be interested to see if her volte face is a tactical distancing after hearing the crowd or if she was genuinely surprised he'd been playing Casey...sister solidarity and all that.)

And the hypocrisy of him criticising Casey for merely liking him after 3 days while he drones on like an infatuated teenager about Jasmine.

He's as delusional as Wolfy, and that's saying something.

Comments

• AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is he still trying to play the innocent and lying again?
    Now he's crying because he's in love with Jasmine? Is he serious after everything that's gone on so far?
    If he stopped blaming everyone other than himself he'd do himself a big favour.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a selfish, self obsessed creep, who doesn't care about anyone but himself and his self gratification .

I bet he'll try and make a move again on Casey and give her a whole load of bullsh*t so he can have his selfish way .
  • purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's as delusional as Wolfy, and that's saying something.

That made me smile :D

I'm actually really surprised at how little self awareness Lee seems to have.

I was expecting Jim Davidson to have a meltdown, but clearly Lee is hogging the headlines instead - for now at least.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's slipped up here because he criticises Casey for feeling the way she did. but here he's apparently crying about Jasmine as though she's the love of his life and he didn't want to hurt her.

The thing is that Casey didn't claim to love him, she clearly made the point that she was upset because he humiliated her. Why can't he get that into his thick skull?

He's incurable. He can't stop lying.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That clip was seriously cringe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    I hate men who upset others then play the victim and feel sorry for themselves - pathetic excuse of a man
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's crying because he heard the chants, nothing else.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh, if only he'd had a pair of Balls and said "look Casey, that is your name? Well now that we're no longer shackled, i'd like to get to know Jasime better (if you know what i mean ;) ) I know i've said we can sort of have a relationship outside but lets face it you knew that i was just on loan until we were apart and could explore other options..."

Rather than "ohh i really like you but i don't want people making it a big deal, we'll see what happens blah blah" (and despite Casey's WTF!!! where has this come from and what are you actually trying to say? )then think this has somehow magically freed him up from anything that's gone before.

Deserves all he got (and will get)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    what were they chanting when he was outside with the crowd? Before he made the aresy comment "I hate you"!!
  • BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    Exactly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is trying to do damage control using his 'feelings' for Jasmine as an excuse
    Casey gave him every chance to call it off. If he had really realised he had strong feelings for Jasmine why did he kiss Casey again when she was saying if you want to back off it's fine.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he was expecting the crowds reaction. Boyband members are pretty much always liked on reality shows and his band mates have done ok and been liked in the shows they have done, so he was probably assuming he'd be the same and that the public would like him. I'm guessing the crowds reaction was a bit of a shock to the system and he has now had a little time to process it and take it all in and is trying to do some damage control in the diary room but he hasn't had enough time to think it through properly so is making it worse by contradicting himself.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasmine doesn't love Lee she's basically gonna play the same game with him.
    He's started acting like he's in a relationship with Jasmine...talking about how he's worried he's messed up.
  • Will_LozWill_Loz Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    The thread is a who is who for bitter women :)
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what were they chanting when he was outside with the crowd? Before he made the aresy comment "I hate you"!!

I think he thought when Emma said it was a fake eviction that everything was fake and the crowd were only chanting because it was a fake eviction so he said he hated them in a jokey way because he thought they were playing along with big brothers secret. He didn't seem to realise that the chants were real. That's how I took the situation anyway, but may have read it completely wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh, if only he'd had a pair of Balls and said "look Casey, that is your name? Well now that we're no longer shackled, i'd like to get to know Jasime better (if you know what i mean ;) ) I know i've said we can sort of have a relationship outside but lets face it you knew that i was just on loan until we were apart and could explore other options..."

Rather than "ohh i really like you but i don't want people making it a big deal, we'll see what happens blah blah" (and despite Casey's WTF!!! where has this come from and what are you actually trying to say? )then think this has somehow magically freed him up from anything that's gone before.

Deserves all he got (and will get)

I think you've summed it up well.

It would be good to think that he would eventually sort himself out in the future. But he seems to be so full of denial of his own failings as a person unfortunately I doubt that he'll change.
  • detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »

yeah nothing more certain of that, he really is a first class bellend
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee crying without tears, this is probably what he has done his whole life when in a tight spot, but some people will feel sorry for him god knows why.....
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    I think he thought when Emma said it was a fake eviction that everything was fake and the crowd were only chanting because it was a fake eviction so he said he hated them in a jokey way because he thought they were playing along with big brothers secret. He didn't seem to realise that the chants were real. That's how I took the situation anyway, but may have read it completely wrong.

Indeed this was the case.

Fortunately Emma was there to beautifully sum it up by following with "I think they pretty much feel the same way about you right now"

Just to let him know the dislike was not fake. (whether his brain could comprehend is another matter...)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It reminds me of that scene from Blackadder The Third when the incredibly self-obsessed and deluded Prince George tells Blackadder about the reception he has had from the public crowds...

George: "...Well, they can't do that. Why, the public love me! Only the other day, I was out in the street and they sang, `We hail Prince George! We hail Prince George!'"
    Blackadder: "We *hate* Prince George', sir. `We *hate* Prince George!"
    George: "Was it?"
    Blackadder: "I fear so, sir."

:D
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's not upset about his actions, hes worried that hes not popular - he even said in those questions thing they did, he'd always put his career before relationship. Career ? hmm, it's over anyway, so relationship now then Lee !!..but who'd seriously trust this guy, he's lost credibility , he's still stuck in 18 year old fickle world with girls isn't he
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He can't expect people to buy this latest performance because we saw him telling Casey that he didn't want a relationship with Jasmine and it was just a bit of fun.
    Now he'd have us believe that he's weeping for Jasmine because he thinks she might be 'the one'.:D

So he's either lying now, or he was lying to Casey, or he's lying on both occasions.

The thing with liars is that they usually lie to gain some benefit to themselves.
    Lee somehow manages to lie against himself.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will_Loz wrote: »
    The thread is a who is who for bitter women :)

--- who have some sympathy for a woman who's been made a fool of and played on National TV by a has been 30 year old father who's a **** :D It's not that he wanted distance from Casey, it was that he bedhopped from her to another woman infront of him within minutes - it was sleazy and slutty.

God knows what the posts would have been if Casey had done that to him !!!
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's acting as if he's fallen in love with Jasmine the same way he's been accusing Casey about how can she like him that quickly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he was expecting the crowds reaction. Boyband members are pretty much always liked on reality shows and his band mates have done ok and been liked in the shows they have done, so he was probably assuming he'd be the same and that the public would like him. I'm guessing the crowds reaction was a bit of a shock to the system and he has now had a little time to process it and take it all in and is trying to do some damage control in the diary room but he hasn't had enough time to think it through properly so is making it worse by contradicting himself.

I remember Anthony Costa on 'I'm a Celeb', and part of me can't help thinking that Lee Possibly thought he was a bit better than Costa and would therefore be as safe as houses.