I HATE Paul Akister

deco96deco96 Posts: 323
Forum Member
I don't know what it is about him , yes he has a great voice but I cannot stand the guy.

Comments

• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope he wins just to annoy you :p:D
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love him, he is my favourite right now, could listen to his voice for hours.
  • Chocolate121Chocolate121 Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    deco96 wrote: »
    I don't know what it is about him , yes he has a great voice but I cannot stand the guy.

Haha I'm exactly the same... No reason too but really dislike him :s
  • lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

you don't even know the guy though
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is he?
  • deco96deco96 Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    No one knows Chloe Jasmine either yet she gets a lot of hate!
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I think he's my favourite right now. He should have gone through last year instead of Sam Callahan imo
  • lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one knows Chloe Jasmine either yet she gets a lot of hate!

that's the XF PR machine driving that one though... poor b*gger she's gonna get a lot worse yet especially when she gets through to the lives :(
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Utterly anonymous

Faux soul
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's probably your subconscious alerting you to all the false hype the show is giving him.
  • KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate is a ridiculously harsh word to use poor little chap doesn't deserve that, he is my favourite by far.
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member

That's a shame coz you are outnumbered from what I've seen, so he'll be on screen a lot more in the future it seems.

I empathise as I can't bear Andrea, but hey ho, such is life :)
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

To actually state that that you hate someone you don't know, and even go the extra mile of stating it in capitals speaks volumes about you. Why would you DO that?
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Hate is a ridiculously harsh word to use poor little chap doesn't deserve that, he is my favourite by far.

Absolutely right.
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    The main reason people want him through is cos they feel he was cheated last year when they know he wasn't picked cos he was overweight.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is too simalar to the italian guy who slaughtered him vocal wise well he was the best i have seen at bootcamp so far and he isnt even british
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiffani wrote: »
    The main reason people want him through is cos they feel he was cheated last year when they know he wasn't picked cos he was overweight.

For me, the thing that made him so great last year was this overweight, shy, timid boy with this great voice. Now he's lost weight and worked on his image, he's coming over just a bit smug and he hasn't got the same appeal he had last year.

Still a very good singer, no doubt, but he's just lost that something for me this time around
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His voice is really good, but i don't see any star quality in him...he's just a good voice and nothing else...he really doesn't hit me with anything...no real impact happens to me...
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul's got a good voice which is something that should be treasured this year, but he does lack that certain something for me when his doing his performances.
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul's got a good voice which is something that should be treasured this year, but he does lack that certain something for me when his doing his performances.

I agree...the certain something missing last year is still missing this year...in all honestly, i think that something is something that he doesn't have at all...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    For me, the thing that made him so great last year was this overweight, shy, timid boy with this great voice. Now he's lost weight and worked on his image, he's coming over just a bit smug and he hasn't got the same appeal he had last year.

Still a very good singer, no doubt, but he's just lost that something for me this time around

There is an underside of arrogance to him this year, I agree. Its like now he's lost weight and come back 'hot', he thinks he is it and destined to succeed. The way he brazenly said he was getting a seat, despite the fact they were already filled with other people, set off alarms for me. I'm getting the feeling he'd do whatever it takes to make it this year.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he gets to the lives he will be cannon fodder for the first elimanation
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    He looks like a fatter version of Ant
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Hate is a strong word, I dislike contestants but I don't know them enough to hate them