Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 2)

Comments

• RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    They need to go back on Alan Carr. Look what that did for P!nk.

she did itunes as well over the weekend think it was yesterday so it all really helped her
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also why is there two versions of the cover, one bright and the other more 'natural' (look on the DS article)

The high res one is the real artwork. The other image is lower res and the color balance dramatically shifted to the cyan/magenta.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This might sound "negative" but it's ashame the darn remix probably won't even reach us iTunes top 100. Let's hope I'm wrong!!

I can't wait for full track list. It must be coming by October Atleast?

Edit; Alan Carr would be good or wait til it's time for DNA single?
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Album cover must have been taken at the same time the Wings cover was taken as Jesy doesn't have Red Hair anymore and Leigh I dont think has had her hair in an afro style for ages.

So they must have had the artwork finished for ages and where just waiting for when the girls decided on a name for it so they could add it in?
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has it been confirmed that it actually is the album cover?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    Has it been confirmed that it actually is the album cover?

NO! And in all honesty it doesn't really look like one either. Looks more like a single cover to me.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else see the Lego Version of Little Mix on the Xtra Factor?! Haha :D

It was a 2 second clip of the Lego LM dancing behind the Union Jack on the Wings vid Lol :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the press getting it from then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    NO! And in all honesty it doesn't really look like one either. Looks more like a single cover to me.

Yeah I agree with you there! But I wouldn't want it to be their single cover either.:o
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Wings is back down to #8 on iTunes.

Hard to predict were it will be come Wednesday's Chart Update.

I hope it stays a month in the top5. Which it will have if it stays at #4 or goes to #5 next Sunday.

Example is expected to be #1 this week. I think The Script will stay in the top 3, maybe another new entry will scrape into the top 3. I expect Ne-Yo, Amelia, Pink to drop one or two places. Taylor Swift might move up a place. So my prediction is that LM might be #7 this week.
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Did anyone else see the Lego Version of Little Mix on the Xtra Factor?! Haha :D

It was a 2 second clip of the Lego LM dancing behind the Union Jack on the Wings vid Lol :D

I haven't watched this week's XF yet but lol that sounds fun!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its not the cover then I'm not sure why I'm seeing Simon Jones PR tweet the same thing and their A&R guy RTing it.

I just saw the tweet ;) lol
    Forum Member
    Where is the press getting it from then?

Apparently the management team sent out the pic and info to the press? But I'll wait till it's officially confirmed on their website/twitter/facebook.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I just saw what the PR tweeted.

We will see it on their site tomorrow IMO. They always take off on SuNdays.
    Forum Member
    What are those twitter accounts? :)

edit: I mean their account names lol :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @simonjonespr and @guyspace

If we don't see it tomorrow then I'll doubt it too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gawd. Why on earth didnt the PR team put an embargo on the media packet until AFTER LM makes an announcement? Then there wouldnt be all this confusion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    What are those twitter accounts? :)

edit: I mean their account names lol :o

Correct one for Hackford Jones PR

@hackfordjonespr
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gawd. Why on earth didnt the PR team put an embargo on the media packet until AFTER LM makes an announcement? Then there wouldnt be all this confusion.

Who knows? Let's just hope that picture is neither the artwork for their album or single cover.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://i49.tinypic.com/15fnfko.jpg

They made the same design mistake on this art as the Wings art, which is costuming in the same color as the background, which makes the girl not stand out. Look at Perrie becoming one with her blue background on the DNA art. I sure hope that is just for the single.
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    http://i49.tinypic.com/15fnfko.jpg

They made the same design mistake on this art as the Wings art, which is costuming in the same color as the background, which makes the girl not stand out. Look at Perrie becoming one with her blue background on the DNA art. I sure hope that is just for the single.

But their pr tweeted this plus guy re tweeted it

Simon Jones ‏@hackfordjonespr

Little Mix unveil cover for debut album 'DNA' http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a406258/little-mix-unveil-cover-for-debut-album-dna.html … via @digitalspy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I know is its highly unusual to have the artwork be exactly the same for a single and the album even if the album is named for the single. Normally there's a hierarchy album>single.
    Forum Member
    All I know is its highly unusual to have the artwork be exactly the same for a single and the album even if the album is named for the single. Normally there's a hierarchy album>single.

That artwork is announced to be the album artwork only, the single's is yet to be revealed.

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145905
    11th November
    Little Mix - DNA
    Tulisa - Skeletons
    It'll be very interesting if it's true.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    The Wings Alias remix is number 86 on iTunes, I wonder why?
    Forum Member
    The Wings Alias remix is number 86 on iTunes, I wonder why?

:eek:. Did some popular club just play it to death? :p
This discussion has been closed.