Edie Falco on Joan Rivers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Edie says Joan was really nasty about her outfit at the Emmys in 1999. Sometimes I find Joan Rivers amusing, although usually when her vitriol is directed at equally obnoxious people such as herself.

Poor Edie - such a nice lady, and a phenomenal actress.

This is also quite a nice article on her:

Edie Falco interview

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Cant believe she want nominated for a Golden Globe for Nurse Jackie. She is a fantastic actress and seemingly pretty grounded too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know - she's so talented and lovely! Really understated and extremely generous as an actor.

She just seems like a kind, nice person. I haven't had the opportunity to see any of Nurse Jackie yet. Will it be on UK tv at some point?
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsBambi wrote: »
    I know - she's so talented and lovely! Really understated and extremely generous as an actor.

She just seems like a kind, nice person. I haven't had the opportunity to see any of Nurse Jackie yet. Will it be on UK tv at some point?

It's on at the minute on BBC2 (I think). It was on every night for the first week and is now weekly. It's really good but LOTS of swearing. I just have to lock it to make sure the kids don't watch the recordings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh fab - I'll probably watch it on i-player. I never knew she's had cancer until recently - she's such a dignified person, I can't praise her enough :).