People who fart in the supermarket - no respect or manners?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
Forum Member
This is something that really annoys me and I think is highly disrespectful towards other shoppers. Nobody wants to buy food that's just been farted on, especially the stuff like cakes, bakery items, deli items that aren't pre-packed. Yet in supermarkets I have heard (and smelt!) this happen as a common occurrence. Who else thinks it's absolutely disgusting!!?>:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I only ever see this happen in ASDA so you must be shopping in there along with the riff-raff in their Sports Direct rags.
  • justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most people don't choose when and where they are going to fart so judging them for letting one slip is ridiculous. And I very, very rarely smell anything while shopping so it's not as though its a common occurrence.

If you are finding this event to be common when you are in a supermarket perhaps you need to take a look closer to home!
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    I've never seen or heard this happen. Where are you shopping, OP?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    I've never seen or heard this happen. Where are you shopping, OP?

Usually Tesco but sometimes Sainsbury's or Morrisons.
  • ian_charlesian_charles Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usually Tesco but sometimes Sainsbury's or Morrisons.

Try Waitrose, you get a better grade of fart, not so much a kebab trump, more likely to be a truffle guff........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is something that really annoys me and I think is highly disrespectful towards other shoppers. Nobody wants to buy food that's just been farted on, especially the stuff like cakes, bakery items, deli items that aren't pre-packed. Yet in supermarkets I have heard (and smelt!) this happen as a common occurrence. Who else thinks it's absolutely disgusting!!?>:(

.and you thought they were chocolate sprinkles on your croissant.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member

WTF are you talking about? Nobody is directly farting onto cakes or something. Probably ever building on earth ever built has been farted in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    WTF are you talking about?

People farting inside a supermarket with food all around. I thought the thread title was pretty clear to understand to be honest. :kitty:
  • 3Sheets2TheWind3Sheets2TheWind Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    WTF are you talking about? Nobody is directly farting onto cakes or something. Probably ever building on earth ever built has been farted in.

Couldn't have put it better myself ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard a few pensioners drop one, but I don't think they know they did it..
  • ChopanChopan Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I waft farts around the supermarket :).
  • Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,890
    Forum Member
    Breaking wind in a lift, it's wrong on so many levels.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everyone farts, how can you stop it?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    People farting inside a supermarket with food all around. I thought the thread title was pretty clear to understand to be honest. :kitty:

When do your school holidays finish again?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good muscle control or a cork.....
  • SwipeSwipe Posts: 6,381
    Forum Member

Tense your cheeks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ask the Queen.......she must save them up or blames the corgis.
  • alan29alan29 Posts: 34,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just think of all the customers who have handled that produce without washing their hands after going to the loo.
    A bit of a whiff is nothing in comparison.
  • RobinOfLoxleyRobinOfLoxley Posts: 27,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smiley433 wrote: »
    Breaking wind in a lift, it's wrong on so many levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TtZgs8k8dU
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First the Sports Direct thread, now this. Only 110 posts yet you joined over a year ago.

If you've been biding your time before going on the troll-offensive then you could have at least come up with something that's either funny, witty or intelligent.

Hopefully after these couple of threads you'll piss off for another year.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only ever see this happen in ASDA so you must be shopping in there along with the riff-raff in their Sports Direct rags.
    you get a better class of fart in Waitrose. Earthy, with accents of goat's cheese diffusing through their Laura Ashley linen skirts.
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If it was a mauve shell suit it'll be that Billy Value feller :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First the Sports Direct thread, now this. Only 110 posts yet you joined over a year ago.

If you've been biding your time before going on the troll-offensive then you could have at least come up with something that's either funny, witty or intelligent.

Hopefully after these couple of threads you'll piss off for another year.

Blah blah...grow up.....blah blah.......back to school....blah blah..

Get your head out of your arse and stop preaching....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Seriously, that is just nasty >:(
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if you removed the troll posts you'd remove half the life of a forum that's been dying since the makeover
This discussion has been closed.