C5 beats C4 in weekly ratings for first time in 17 year history

2»

Comments

• CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think PR is the issue, the issue is Walking Dead is second run rights (I think it airs on FX first) which means many will have already seen it legally on UKTV, whilst a good many will have seen it online.

Many US cable shows, are watched online in the UK.
  • fasbinder_62fasbinder_62 Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    they do undersell the walking dead, they should take more pride in it (and sons of anarchy).
    as for channel 4 peter the great must derive some profound enjoyment from five hour come dine with me marathons that currently eludes me. it was a great channel in the days of jeremy isaacs now its a sluice channel
  • Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they do undersell the walking dead, they should take more pride in it (and sons of anarchy).
    as for channel 4 peter the great must derive some profound enjoyment from five hour come dine with me marathons that currently eludes me. it was a great channel in the days of jeremy isaacs now its a sluice channel
    Er excuse me try reading bloody posts properly. Channel 4 is far from perfect but it still has some good moments. Channel 5 doesn't even have any homegrown dramas other than suspects and the US dramas are treated appallingly. So when does channel 5 commission things as good as Utopia and the Mill? Or do you get profound enjoyment from thrash like Big Brother and On benefits and proud?