100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^No surprises there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I'm struggling with Tapestry, could I have another clue please?
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm struggling with Tapestry, could I have another clue please?

Sorry lolly-licker it's too late but don't worry you have a friend :)
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But I love tapestry and the story of how she helped out a struggling pal by letting him release the friend song before her proves she has a heart of gold. Don't shatter that illusion for me!
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    But I love tapestry and the story of how she helped out a struggling pal by letting him release the friend song before her proves she has a heart of gold. Don't shatter that illusion for me!

I think the Fame Monster is supposed to be the obnoxious one in this not Tapestry, or that's the way I read it anyway.
    Forum Member
    Sorry lolly-licker it's too late but don't worry you have a friend :)

thanks! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I'm not very good at this thread, I thought the fame monster was the same person because of that song You're So Vain bit that's not even her is it? I'm a bit mixed up.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    whose fame monster and tapestry? ??? can't work those clues out. is one of them firework?
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fame Monster isn't a monster, she was born this way and Tapestry is an older singer who has the same first name as the pregnant duchess' mother and a regal second name.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ellesworth wrote: »
    Fame Monster isn't a monster, she was born this way and Tapestry is an older singer who has the same first name as the pregnant duchess' mother and a regal second name.

oooh. many thanks. Totally got it now
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    ^^^ And here i thought just posting the names of one the albums they had made would be the easiest thing. LOL :D
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^ And here i thought just posting the names of one the albums they had made would be the easiest thing. LOL :D

You'd think, wouldn't you? :D:D:D:D
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ditto! :D:D:D

You'd think people would just google
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,983
    Forum Member

It was. For me anyway! Maybe you have to be a certain age....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm not into her music so her album names mean nothing to me. I Don't know why it's a big deal that I asked for another clue
    Forum Member
    I'm not into her music so her album names mean nothing to me. I Don't know why it's a big deal that I asked for another clue

:) It's really not. It's just i choose the thing that would be easy and the least to type :D i'm lazy. I'll try better next time.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    It was. For me anyway! Maybe you have to be a certain age....

Or just into certain types of music, I'm 24 and I knew :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :) It's really not. It's just i choose the thing that would be easy and the least to type :D i'm lazy. I'll try better next time.

I'm pretty dense at the best of times though so don't worry! lol. as someone else pointed out, I could have Googled it. people on here don't mince their words ha!
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

The Conversion

This former tweener actor starred in one of the most popular movies of all time. He was the lead, and after the success of the movie which is beloved by everyone despite the horrible special effects, the actor worked on a few other movies. It was during the filming of what would be his final movie that he met a woman that he fell in love with and the woman said that she could only date the actor if he converted to Islam. The actor did.

While he was taking classes, he was told he should give up acting, so he did. He became a completely different person and married the woman and now he and his wife are being investigated for providing housing and laundering money for an organization that funnels fighters to the Middle East from the US and other western countries.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TBF, I knew who made Tapestry, because I'm old. Yet google just that word, and it's not immediately apparent. "Fame Monster" which I didn't know is there right away.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Conversion

This former tweener actor starred in one of the most popular movies of all time. He was the lead, and after the success of the movie which is beloved by everyone despite the horrible special effects, the actor worked on a few other movies. It was during the filming of what would be his final movie that he met a woman that he fell in love with and the woman said that she could only date the actor if he converted to Islam. The actor did.

While he was taking classes, he was told he should give up acting, so he did. He became a completely different person and married the woman and now he and his wife are being investigated for providing housing and laundering money for an organization that funnels fighters to the Middle East from the US and other western countries.

I'm drawing a total blank on this one TBH.
    Forum Member
    MrMarple wrote: »
    I'm drawing a total blank on this one TBH.

Popular guess on CDAN was Atreyu. But i don't think he fits. The bad special effects is the clue...
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member

The Conversion

Are either 'I see dead people' or 'Home Alone' married?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see it being home alone- the strict religious lifestyle implied in the blind doesn't fit well with the spiral into addiction which was all over the papers a few years ago.

Think I might have solved it,never heard of him though. American comedian first name same as comedian Gorman second name small church.said in his IMDb he walked away from everything and no one knew why.

ETA I got all excited and forgot about the special effects clue. Probably wrong then.
    Forum Member
    Guys try googling tapestry...it's not that easy :p
This discussion has been closed.