Urban Decay cosmetics

purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I've just been into Boots on Piccadilly in London (only Boots/chemist I've seen it) but they don't stock it anymore!

Many thanks,

Purple

Comments

• cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debenhams should stock it.

I bought one of their eyeshadow gift boxes in their Oxford St store last xmas.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to really like their liquid eyeliners but last time I bought one it was hard to get the stuff out of the bottle and it very quickly dried up. Felt rather disappointed.
  • fizzycatfizzycat Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    The only Urban Decay I've seen in the last couple of years has been on sale from the discount cosmetics stall in the middle of town - they had eyeshadow and lipsticks at £6 each or 2 for £10 late last year.

I used to love the lip gunk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're usually dotted about everywhere in various Boots, Debenhams or House of Fraiser stores, so try a few different places. In fact, the website may even have a store finder to find your nearest stockist :)

You aren't able to purchase their products on their online UK store, but you CAN buy them from the Boots, Debenhams and House of Fraiser websites! So they are available online to you also :)

I love Urban Decay, it's such a shame you're having so much bother finding their products.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    Debenhams online is a good place to get it cheap they have sales on and off through the year.

I picked up the Naked eye palette for £24 at the begining of the month, it was the newer version too with the brush instead of the pencil :)

They have the pocket rocket lip gloss duo for £11 was £22

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123932999999_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty

They also sell the NYC Book of Shadows Vol.III for £32 at the mo I really want this one :D

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123932979099_-1

Also you may be able to pick up a bargain on ebay.:)
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you lovely people, I shall be trying Debenhams tomorrow, failing that just ordering online!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asos.com sell it, but don't have the full range.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try TK Maxx. the one in Glasogw had a shed load at really cheap prices. Are they going out of commission?