Just when I thought Audley couldn't get better

TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
Forum Member
He goes and does!

What a man. Impressed that he was there keeping watch in the bedroom to make sure that things didn't get out of hand.

Then telling James not to include him in the mob and that he's had more problems with James than Gary.

I'm not expecting Audley to win (not after who won civi BB) but at being the most decent person in the house he wins hands down. He's done himself proud.

Comments

• Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Audley is like a gentle giant and he seems to see the bigger picture, I like him.........a lot :cool:
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    The only reason I'm sad this CBB is ending is that I won't be able to gaze at Audley anymore. His wife is very lucky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    Audley for the win he is a true gent
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely love and respect Audley.

James is a petulant obnoxious t**t.
  • TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I'm not one to gush about people on TV. Especially on programmes like this that seem to showcase the worst sides of people, but I can't say enough good things about this man!

Agree with you moonlily that his wife is a lucky lady - a good man and also very easy on the eye!
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary was just as unreasonable and bullheaded with Audley though and refusing to listen . You could see Audley getting annoyed. He is a good guy though if boring.
  • nellymosernellymoser Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Would love to see Audley winning it, a true gentleman
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moonlily wrote: »
    The only reason I'm sad this CBB is ending is that I won't be able to gaze at Audley anymore. His wife is very lucky.

She surely is, moonlily. ;-)
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Gary was just as unreasonable and bullheaded with Audley though and refusing to listen . You could see Audley getting annoyed. He is a good guy though if boring.

Gary was getting frustrated at not being able to hear, I think.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He goes and does!

What a man. Impressed that he was there keeping watch in the bedroom to make sure that things didn't get out of hand.

Then telling James not to include him in the mob and that he's had more problems with James than Gary.

I'm not expecting Audley to win (not after who won civi BB) but at being the most decent person in the house he wins hands down. He's done himself proud.

Well said indeed.

:)
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    I'm not one to gush about people on TV. Especially on programmes like this that seem to showcase the worst sides of people, but I can't say enough good things about this man!

Agree with you moonlily that his wife is a lucky lady - a good man and also very easy on the eye!

LOL .... he's certainly not had enough camera time IMO. I was so glad he was in the bedroom there. Did you notice how James was haying "Listen to him - he knows" PATHETIC DIKED!
  • CalamCalam Posts: 386
    Forum Member

I couldn't agree more. He's so calm and unflappable.

He is a true alpha male. James just cannot bear that fact. You can just see him getting so wound up about it - it's quite pitiful yet amusing to watch.
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nellymoser wrote: »
    Would love to see Audley winning it, a true gentleman

So would I now. He is a lovely big guy.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three cheers for Audley! Liked the way James then scuttled off like he'd wet himself.
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He goes and does!

I so agree with you. He's a thoughtful, kind, gentleman. I would love him to win.
  • Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love Audley to win but he won't ,genuine nice people never do that's how we got Helen as the winner of BB,it's all set for Dee to win she could be Helens mother same nasty attitude.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    Three cheers for Audley! Liked the way James then scuttled off like he'd wet himself.

He certainly doesn't like someone standing up to him
  • magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Audley really is an amazing gentleman. I am loving watching him and would dearly love him to win.:)
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »

Gary hasn't been deaf all his life. He has to adjust to his situation just like the housemates. Most people when in a conversation with someone else with different points of view will at some point interrupt each other. Gary did it to Audley, it's human nature despite his comments about it. I don't think housemates react well to someone who is deaf at all. This was confirmed by Ricci in his interview when he said he is great one on one but a nightmare in the group. He's that dumb he doesn't realize what he said and Emma's interview was that bad she didn't pick up on it either!
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved how Audley told James to not include him in his 'everyone'.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    did you see AUdley on the live feed? he was shamelessly cooking for airtime again it was outrageous :mad:
  • weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    How exciting audley is the way he is stripping that chicken is so cool. I'm sure if there was cooking in the commonwealth games he would have got a gold medal for being so awesome. This is riveting viewing I'm so glad he is in the final. The way he shouted to BB for cabbage made me swoon

Does he know there's no more noms and is us he's got to impress now
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    did you see AUdley on the live feed? he was shamelessly cooking for airtime again it was outrageous :mad:

And when Edele lead the crew in to the kitchen to wind him up by eating the chicken he had stripped meticulously for soup, he had the audacity to not rise to it

What a blatant game-player he is >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that was really nice of Audley
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved how Audley told James to not include him in his 'everyone'.

Which says a lot seeming as the view to some is if everyone is saying it it must be so...I also read on youtube that Frenchy has apparently been tweeting that they are exaggerating how bad he is to live with.