Options

EE - Roxy and Charlie...WHY?!?

lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Charlie and Ronnie were my favourite couple and now they've gone and ruined them! It's so unbelievable that Roxy would do this to Ronnie TWICE! I also loved Aleks and Roxy together :( Well done EE, awful decision. How on earth could they think this would be a good idea :/

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I know ugh
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Absolutely awful to watch. I was cringing through all of their scenes just waiting for it to happen. Ruination of a perfectly good storyline.
  • Options
    Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously how much of a cow is Roxy, how many times has she done the dirty on Ronnie now>:( also poor Alex and I don even like him. she really is scum isnt she?
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice of them to be thinking of Ronnie, while she is in a coma.>:(
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I'm so disappointed that they've gone down this predictable route. That's the second time for Roxy. Awful decision. That's Charlie and Ronnie over now. :(
  • Options
    lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Agreed. I'm so disappointed that they've gone down this predictable route. That's the second time for Roxy. Awful decision. That's Charlie and Ronnie over now. :(

everyone on twitter seems to be angry too! I don't know what the hell the writers/DTC were thinking. He has been a brilliant producer up until now! So annoyed over this, just completely pointless :mad:
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate this storyline . One has a sister in a coma , the other a wife in a coma and a baby son in a pram . So unbelievable and annoying
  • Options
    Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everyone on twitter seems to be anger too! I don't know what the hell the writers/DTC were thinking. He has been a brilliant producer up until now! So annoyed over this, just completely pointless :mad:

totally agree
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lazy storyline writing. The soap cliche of seeking comfort in the nearest set of arms in times of stress is so pathetic.

Really disappointed, and what a setback for Roxy's character who had shown signs of maturing. Now it's back to going after the unattainable, again.
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lazy storyline writing. The soap cliche of seeking comfort in the nearest set of arms in times of stress is so pathetic.

Really disappointed, and what a setback for Roxy's character who had shown signs of maturing. Now it's back to going after the unattainable, again.

I agree. It is a shame to see Roxy go backwards as a character.
  • Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really angry that they went down this route. The scenes between Charlie and Roxy have been really touching but not once did I read anything else into it.

I also can't believe Roxy would do this to Ronnie yet again!

This has gotten me really wound up.
  • Options
    KaliMistKaliMist Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Hate it, I was actually shouting 'no, no, NOOOO' at the tv because I just wasn't expecting it! Very angry they have went down this route!

I'll go get a life now.... :blush:
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Hate that it happened and its just a lazy storyline. Just had to add unnecessary drama while waiting for Ronnie to wake. Charlie and Roxy have such a nice friendship aswell, such a shame
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it doesn't develop further.
  • Options
    Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping this wouldn't happen and so annoyed it did! Just hope they not going to make her fall pregnant again...
  • Options
    cloudy80cloudy80 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    was predictable
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I rolled my eyes at this pathetic, unimaginative storyline. Another "Mitchell sisters fall for the same man" plot. Tedious.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've was so mad watching this, I didn't think it was believable of either character.
  • Options
    DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope they forget it like they clearly did with Ryan's "return".

Roxy and Alex - perfect together.

Ronnie and Charlie - perfect together.

Keep them happy for once.
  • Options
    wilpeepwilpeep Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    It's really a boring predictable story after so many interesting stories have been started lately. I hope this dud isn't a sign of things to come.

I really don't buy for one second that either Charlie or Roxy would do this to Ronnie when she's in a bloody coma.
  • Options
    SoggyFroggySoggyFroggy Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's exactly what I thought. Had a feeling this was going to happen by the way things were going.

I thought they'd be a strong couple as they were such a good match. Oh well, I guess they felt the need to give Roxy a storyline in some sort of way...
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disappointed with this. Can't they just have one drama-free couple? Ronnie deserves a happy family. Bad bad bad decision to go down this route.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I'm also disappointed, it does feel lazy and predictable. Can't we have just a few more layers to the characters please. Would one not maybe stop and think this isn't what they should be doing??
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dantay24uk wrote: »
    I'm really angry that they went down this route. The scenes between Charlie and Roxy have been really touching but not once did I read anything else into it.

I also can't believe Roxy would do this to Ronnie yet again!

This has gotten me really wound up.

I can't believe she'd did it either! How can she go on and on saying she loves her then do that?! I mean Ronnie would do ANYTHING for Roxy! Forgive her for having a child with Jack and even kill for her (Carl). Roxy is disgusting! >:(
  • Options
    Mr_Lover_ManMr_Lover_Man Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    No doubt Roxy will get pregnant by the same man as well. Silly storyline, Ronnie and Roxy were starting to come into their own with their partners (Not that Ronnie really needed it)