Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• Options
    Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alanlamnam wrote: »
    Dirty Mouth (feat. Tulisa) COMING SOON :rolleyes:
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Have you guys seen this facebook page to boycott Leona? Who would have thought little old quiet Leona Lewis could rile people up so much? :p:D

https://www.facebook.com/groups/448730481867759/

Apparently they have managed to get the Racing Post to do a peice about the Boycott Leona group in Wednesday's audition and they are phoning round trying to get all the papers to run stories about her being a hypocrite for performing at Mayden or something like that.

Is her performing at Meydan actually true?

Edit: According to Amy on twitter Leona performed in April at the International Stadium, the october concert was at Meydan Racecourse and this was the apparent line up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHUZ3HzCMAApnzI.jpg:large

Lol that group is pathetic.

Funny thing that they are saying how her comments are disgusting cos a jockey is i hospital even though the comments were before it

I wonder if they kick up a fuss everytime a horse dies. I bet not :rolleyes:
  • Options
    IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    Don't worry guys, this will be forgotten by the end of the week.
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try to report the group
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I emailed the creator of the even very politely why she made so much effort to ruin her career but not help the cause etc no reply!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg, said this on the facebook page
    I don't have time to research where she has performed at courses, but if you want to give me some FACTS and anything to include, I can put a piece together and plop it on www.sbbcolumns.co.uk and put the group in the SBB recommends section

And then another person replied with this link...
    http://www.albawaba.com/entertainment/leona-lewis-uae-449326

I mean.. that was a race for cars..
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I emailed the editor of The Racing Post telling him she has never performed at Meydan.

I looked about and found the posters, she performed at this festival here in April,

http://platinumlist.net/upload/event/5111-THUMBNAIL-platinum-0.png

Now it clearly states the line up and location of the festival. The same festival was held in October later that year, but it moved to Meydan and this was the line up and Location, which has no Leona.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHUZ3HzCMAApnzI.jpg:large

So they are all spreading lies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What?? How would they get donation out of her??
    FURTHER NEWS....JUST HAD A CALL FROM GRAHAM DENCH THE EDITOR OF THE RACING POST.... HE'S GOING TO TRY VERY HARD TO GET THE ARTICLE IN TOMORROWS EDITION BUT IF NOT THEN WEDNESDAY.... MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO GET SOME KIND OF DONATION OUT OF HER OR COWELL FOR THE JT FUND.....MAKE SURE YOU ALL GET A COPY IN THE MORNING...
  • Options
    LibbylizLibbyliz Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many years a go i was working on a farm which exports little calves for veal.I saw this man pick the little calf up and slammed it to the ground landing on his back.I was very angry and remember thinking if i could have physicaly picked him up i would have done the same to him.Leona was just making a point, she must have been really angry cause she is realy passionate about animals welfare. some one has got to have a voice for them cause they dont have a choice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    What?? How would they get donation out of her??

You should email the editor too with the facts as the whole point is her being a hypocrite, when we can easily prove she wasn't.

It be amazing if Leona came out all bad ass and shot them all down with the facts that she never performed at Meydan, but she probably isn't even aware of this group.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should email the editor too with the facts as the whole point is her being a hypocrite, when we can easily prove she wasn't.

can you pm me what you wrote? :p

And I'd love to contact them but they're going hard -.-
    Just contacted sky news , bbc five live and talksport
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delete.
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A new topic for the creative members. How about designing a badge (or label) for DS members to wear on the tour? We may then actually be able to find other members of the LLAT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can you pm me what you wrote? :p

And I'd love to contact them but they're going hard -.-

I sent you it.
  • Options
    fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    She set up the facebook page. We can contact her to delete it but I don't believe she would. Anyway she called her brother "BUNNY" LOL.
    https://www.facebook.com/julie.lake.90
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there a set list of songs yet?

I'm still waiting for my may 6th tickets for brum!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sent you it.

• Options
    Forum Member
    DamienS wrote: »
    Is there a set list of songs yet?

I'm still waiting for my may 6th tickets for brum!

Noo :( but I wanna hear HURT live. I think this could be the song that makes me cry A LOT. :D
  • Options
    Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel are you gutted you are banned from the group? Lmao
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Look what I found!!! :p We finally get the full version of Better In Time from Rays of Sunshine concert !!! :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7FjeY90-bQ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassie.. wrote: »
    Soeplepel are you gutted you are banned from the group? Lmao

I am :mad::mad::mad: B*tch couldn't prove the contrary anymore
    Look what I found!!! :p We finally get the full version of Better In Time from Rays of Sunshine concert !!! :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7FjeY90-bQ

I thought we've seen this already? :p #n1Flopfan hahajk :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am :mad::mad::mad: B*tch couldn't prove the contrary anymore

I thought we saw this already? :p #n1Flopfan hahajk :D

No we didn't ! :eek: It has zero likes (fans always put like on the video! :D at least me) and there was just a snippet of the performance before.

Anyway I heard A Thousand Lights in radio yesterday :cry: the guy's version.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you not comment unless accepted?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Created a fake account, 'John smith' and I'm acting like I disagree with leona but saying its still wrong to go after her...trying to be diplomatic...if thy fails I'll just go for it and get removed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No we didn't ! :eek: It has zero likes (fans always put like on the video! :D at least me) and there was just a snippet of the performance before.

Anyway I heard A Thousand Lights in radio yesterday :cry: the guy's version.

I did :p but I never like a video :D
    jacklad123 wrote: »
    Can you not comment unless accepted?

No you can't, although it says "Please feel free to post comments. This is open to the public."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I did :p but I never like a video :D

No you can't, although it says "Please feel free to post comments. This is open to the public."

HYPOCRITE :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.