Options

Once Upon A Time- Season 2(US PACE)

Comments

• Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode! :)

I really thought the injured guy would be Bae, I totally expected the globe to direct Rumple to the hospital. I guess this means it's not him, so I'm back to thinking it's Neal, especially now Emma's going with him to find Bae. On another note, Rumple threatening to kill the entire family was dark even for him, poor Henry was probably terrified. :eek:

I'm looking forward to the Cora / Regina alliance! As Snow said, together they'll be a force to be reckoned with, they were bad enough seperately! :D :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ HAHA have to agree...best lines!!! I also loved Snow's " Did anyone else notice that he is drunk off his ass?!" So out of character lol. Regina's "Emma, Henry and the two idiots". Classic :D

Great episode overall. Here's hoping Gold's son is Henry's dad.

Big eww at Rumple and Cora being lovers. :eek: Belle is not his true love then?! :eek: And I was hoping for more Charming/Rumple dating etiquette tips. :D
    Cora sniffing Regina's clothes :eek:

So obvious the outsider was lying. What happened Emma's lie detector power. :rolleyes: The Star Wars ringtone did make me LOL... Mickey mouse owns Darth Vader. :D Loved the Frankenstein story purely because I love David Anders but I found the father and the brother tedious...their acting skills where not in level with Anders.

Henry mentioning that anyone can show up now that the spell is broken...so we can expect the likes of ' he who must not me named', Gollum, Frodo, Dracula and maybe Henry might even take up Quidditch or something. :D

Feeling the vibe between Ruby and Whale. Emma and Hook:o even cuter without the guyliner ...anyone else think she might be the Swan princess??

Chilling ending with Gold threatening the Charmings especially with Henry being there and we have to wait 3 weeks for the next ep. :mad:
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndreaJx wrote: »

Chilling ending with Gold threatening the Charmings especially with Henry being there and we have to wait 3 weeks for the next ep. :mad:

3 weeks?? I hate all these breaks. With Fringe finished and American Horror Story finishing this week, I'll have nothing to watch:( Oh well, it means I will have time to catch up on Alphas!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    3 weeks?? I hate all these breaks. With Fringe finished and American Horror Story finishing this week, I'll have nothing to watch:( Oh well, it means I will have time to catch up on Alphas!

I'll be using that time to catch up on True Blood (which actually stars the actress who played Malificent :D). Can't wait for Once to return, though. :p
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    One quick nitpick, how did Cora know about Regina's secret lair?

Otherwise, I enjoyed it. I was worried that they had done a massive bait and switch, and the car driver was just a nobody to create a cheap bit of drama, but he seems to be set to cause more bother.

Ruby has even more super-powers. Speed and strength this week, by the looks of things. I was disappointed that they didn't show her trying to talk to Belle. They are supposed to be good friends.

I was sad for Regina when she thought Henry had come to her then it turned out to be Cora. Lana Parrilla is such a good actress.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    One quick nitpick, how did Cora know about Regina's secret lair?

Otherwise, I enjoyed it. I was worried that they had done a massive bait and switch, and the car driver was just a nobody to create a cheap bit of drama, but he seems to be set to cause more bother.

Ruby has even more super-powers. Speed and strength this week, by the looks of things. I was disappointed that they didn't show her trying to talk to Belle. They are supposed to be good friends.

I was sad for Regina when she thought Henry had come to her then it turned out to be Cora. Lana Parrilla is such a good actress.

I assume that she was spying on her movements or simply knows her daughter well enough to know where she'd go to lie low!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe Regina caved so quickly! All the time she was in the car with Cora, I was praying she wouldn't buy her crap... It's all going to end in tears, no doubt about it.
    Hopefully Emma + Henry will be able to make her see sense but who knows, this show goes off in so many directions.
    Promo for the next episode looks good but I really don't want Emma's ex - Neil - to be Rumple's son. It's like they are gearing it up that way and a while back I thought that would be a great twist but now I really don't want that to be the way it goes.
  • Options
    PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma, Henry & the two idiots lol

Another good ep, not overly keen on Frankenstein but it was nice to see Whale redeem himself after his 'monster to monster' chat with Red. Henry has a good point about people from other lands, you have to wonder what other characters are wandering round Storybrooke!!

Nice to see a sensible use of Star Wars in OUAT after Disney bought the rights to it.

I'm still not sold on Neal being Bae tho

3 weeks wait!!!!!
  • Options
    SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved this episode.

Totally think Whale and Ruby would be good together.:o
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotten love Hook and his instant 'Hey Beautiful' at Emma, even in pain and battered and bruise, he wants to flirt lol (but he's very different with Emma), and then the innuendos he throws at her at the hospital lol, him and Emma just work, and that banter, he says what he says, she says something, and does her eye rolls and sarky smiles.... he sure likes to tease her. I liked how she was trying to keep him safe in regards to Rumpel coming after him, coz if Rumpel did, then Hook would be a gonna......

Talk about using Hook as a bargaining chip along with her family to go and find his son....

I am also not too keen on Neal being Bae, its too odd - it makes everyone connected and i certainly do not want to see Rumpel being Henry's grandad and so on, amongst other things

FrankenWolf is the new ship in town it seems..... in this episode we pretty much got all couples the fandom is into, Snowing, Rumbelle and Captain Swan (Emma/Hook)
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do wonder how Whale/Frankenstein was brought over.

Had he returned to the fairytale land just before the Curse, perhaps looking for another heart or some other way of helping his brother?

Or did Regina tailor the Curse to bring over everyone who had angered her, and so it somehow brought over Whale because he failed to resurrect Daniel?
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    I do wonder how Whale/Frankenstein was brought over.

Had he returned to the fairytale land just before the Curse, perhaps looking for another heart or some other way of helping his brother?

Or did Regina tailor the Curse to bring over everyone who had angered her, and so it somehow brought over Whale because he failed to resurrect Daniel?
    The 2nd one.

Regina actually states* the Curse brought over those people she wanted it to no matter where they were.

*In the episode that they bring Daniel back to life I think.
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Good episode and certainly one of the strongest we've had.

I enjoyed seeing more of Victor's backstory and I definitely think they might go somewhere with him and Ruby in the future.

Henry questioning where Victor comes from is pretty good as well and will obviously lead to something too.

Liked seeing Regina and Cora's scenes together but I have a feeling that Cora is going to send Regina down a dark path pretty soon because of it.

The Belle scenes were sad, especially when poor Chip got smashed as well but damn, Gold hasn't been this dangerous in a while.

Hook's flirting with Emma was inappropriate, considering he just tried to kill an innocent woman.

That guy at the end is going to be a handful, 9/10.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    urgh Watch - where I used to catch up with OUAT - has COMPLETELY changed and I have NO IDEA how to view OUAT episodes!

Damn!!

Guess I will have to wait until season 2 aires in the UK - whenever that will be
  • Options
    egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know why Pinnochio has been forgotten about since end of Series 1? Him and Emma were quite good together and since turning back to wood no-one seems to have thought to go find him. Odd.
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »
    Anyone know why Pinnochio has been forgotten about since end of Series 1? Him and Emma were quite good together and since turning back to wood no-one seems to have thought to go find him. Odd.

He was found by his dad, Henry told him where he was iirc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone know when season 2 starts in the UK please? thank you :)
  • Options
    SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    That was a really good episode (even though it was obvious the stranger was lying and he had seen something). I wonder who 'Her' is? It was nice to see more of Whale's backstory. I'm hoping Regina is just playing Cora, knowing what her mother's capable of doing to Henry if she goes against her.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rumple and Emma hunting for Bae, that should be interesting (especially if Bae turns out to be Neal).
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I was disappointed that they didn't show her trying to talk to Belle. They are supposed to be good friends.
    I thought that was strange. She'd be more likely to respond to Ruby than to Gold.
    TWS wrote: »
    He was found by his dad, Henry told him where he was iirc
    But hadn't he gone from the room when Marco/Geppetto got there?
    olivej wrote: »
    does anyone know when season 2 starts in the UK please? thank you :)
    Some time in the spring was the last I heard, which I suppose could mean after the Easter break, hopefully.
  • Options
    Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after watching that scene with Cora and Gold/Rumple it wouldnt surprise me if Rumple was Regina's real father. Or maybe there's another twist to it. Rumple always seemed to have an obsession with people's first born children in FTL so maybe he had a deal with Cora and he was always going to "inherit" Regina as an apprentice. Also Cora is the miller's daughter so there'll probly be a flashback episode revealing her past with Rumple
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    after watching that scene with Cora and Gold/Rumple it wouldnt surprise me if Rumple was Regina's real father. Or maybe there's another twist to it. Rumple always seemed to have an obsession with people's first born children in FTL so maybe he had a deal with Cora and he was always going to "inherit" Regina as an apprentice. Also Cora is the miller's daughter so there'll probly be a flashback episode revealing her past with Rumple

I think I read somewhere that an actress had been cast as young Cora, so we should see some of her backstory!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some time in the spring was the last I heard, which I suppose could mean after the Easter break, hopefully.

thank you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great return for the show! :)

I found Anton rampaging through Storybrooke and throwing the car quite funny. Anyone else? :o

Also, I love the little Lost shout-outs. Did anyone notice the flight at the end was Ajira Airways? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    don't hate me, but i found this weeks eppy boring. Don't know why i just find charming and snow bit of a snoozefest, the only bit i was interested was regina, belle, hook and mr gold/emma scenes.

Next weeks promo though all too obvious so im hoping it doesn't become true.
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have assumed Neal was Bae since last year, dont like it but i come to terms with it, i just hate that Rumpel will be connected to the Charmings and Henry

As for Neal... he didnt sacrifce at all, he chose himself first when he couldnt face his issue with his dad and did that to Emma, so no i he hasnt chose Emma or put her first it seems, even when he got the postcard etc

Gotten love Hook and his attempt to ruffle Charming's feather by being cocky lol
  • Options
    Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does this mean Jorge Garcia will appear in more eps now or like Cinderella just is still there but doesnt appear on the show.