KICKING OFF ON LIVE STREAM - Right Now!

124»

Comments

• Mr WendalMr Wendal Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    Rachel's only 'crime' seems to be that she's sexually confident. Are women not allowed to be? I must have missed that memo.

Pls don't confuse desperation for confidence. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Mr Wendal wrote: »
    well done JJ put her in her place! Some girls think guys should be treated them like queens and the world revolves around them. This guy is a true Aussie not like the weak UK men who get told what to do.
    Why does he bother wasting all that effort on shouting at her to make her cry, he should just butt her full in the face, job done like a true Aussie man!......:rolleyes:
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    http://www.bigbrother.performgroup.com/page/Home/0,,13071,00.html

We have to pay for it though. £14.99 for the whole series and lesser amounts for a day or week .(I can't remember how much.)

Thanks for that, but I thought it was on tv. Channel 4 did send me an e-mail about live streaming on my compter, but I cannot work on my computer and watch BB at the same time..

Once again, thank you for info.
  • ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachaels only crime is not telling him to rack off cobber
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Parneb wrote: »
    Rachel has £ signs in her eyes....loads of them, and she will do what it takes to milk the press. GET HER OUT the faker.
    Look again. They all have £ signs in their eyes. You think John James came all the way from Australia for the good of his health?
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Can't say I like Rachael at all, she's come across as something of a stereotypical diva princess so far. however aside from the personal animus JJ does appear to have some more general issues with women, more than your average misoygynist anyway.

Armchair psychology wonders whether part of it isn't some kind of projection of self-loathing - JJ is, from appearance, the archetypical "pretty boy" type, and perhaps this doesn't sit entirely comfortably with him, received prejudice being that "pretty boy" types are a bit thick and useless (after all, fading footballing talent notwithstanding, JJ's "doppelganger" David Beckham isn't rated terribly highly by many in terms of intelligence or personality is he?)

If JJ thinks that he is perceived as "just another pretty boy" perhaps he externalises some of that hurt and sense of injustice, directing it toward the counterpart "pretty girl" types like Rachael.

Perhaps it is that, as a good looking bloke, girls tend to view him as little more than a sex object and he feeels demeaned, and turns on girls who, in his view, are complicit in allowing themselves to be similarly demeaned (witness his unusual opinion on BJs).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    I've not seen the latest round but last night he stated how he felt, fair enough, and she did apologise to him for accidentally making him feel uncomfortable. She didn't have to - they are his issues. We all pull faces that are odd.

Saying that she does need a lot of flattering and is likely to sneer at people.

Where he is going to get disliked is continuing it today like a dog with a bone. He should have let it drop after last night and move on.

Could it be the 'tall poppy' syndrome the Aussies are famous for?
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    Can't say I like Rachael at all, she's come across as something of a stereotypical diva princess so far. however aside from the personal animus JJ does appear to have some more general issues with women, more than your average misoygynist anyway.

Armchair psychology wonders whether part of it isn't some kind of projection of self-loathing - JJ is, from appearance, the archetypical "pretty boy" type, and perhaps this doesn't sit entirely comfortably with him, received prejudice being that "pretty boy" types are a bit thick and useless (after all, fading footballing talent notwithstanding, JJ's "doppelganger" David Beckham isn't rated terribly highly by many in terms of intelligence or personality is he?)

If JJ thinks that he is perceived as "just another pretty boy" perhaps he externalises some of that hurt and sense of injustice, directing it toward the counterpart "pretty girl" types like Rachael.

Perhaps it is that, as a good looking bloke, girls tend to view him as little more than a sex object and he feeels demeaned, and turns on girls who, in his view, are complicit in allowing themselves to be similarly demeaned (witness his unusual opinion on BJs).

I thought blokes liked being thought of as sex objects:D

I wonder how blokes back home treat him? I wonder if they think he is gay or less macho?
    Forum Member
    uberman wrote: »
    Rachaels only crime is not telling him to rack off cobber

At least she would be talking his language.:D

Being the mouthy diva she is reputed to be, I am surprised she apologised and cried.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    Look again. They all have £ signs in their eyes. You think John James came all the way from Australia for the good of his health?

Indeed, IIRC JJ said that he flew for 20+ hours to the UK, did an interview for BB, and flew straight back! Rachel has a job, qualifications and if she can get some dosh from BB why not? No one in there should pretend that that is not what they want - except JJ of course who is in there because he is 24, lives with his mother and wants to move out.
  • ShellsBluBikiniShellsBluBikini Posts: 2,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ was exaggerating with the "30 second guy" claim. Not so sure he has ever dunked his custard cream.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Rachel's only 'crime' seems to be that she's sexually confident. Are women not allowed to be? I must have missed that memo.

Everyone is allowed to be anything they like but some people respect sex and they would deem her behaviour as disrespectful because to them she doesn't respect herself.
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Mr Wendal wrote: »
    well done JJ put her in her place! Some girls think guys should be treated them like queens and the world revolves around them. This guy is a true Aussie not like the weak UK men who get told what to do.

Actually, he just has a small penis (his words) and is mad at the world for it :D...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Kablamo wrote: »
    Everyone is allowed to be anything they like but some people respect sex and they would deem her behaviour as disrespectful because to them she doesn't respect herself.

So summing up anyone is allowed to be anything they like unless it offends the opinions of others.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ was exaggerating with the "30 second guy" claim. Not so sure he has ever dunked his custard cream.

He is like fairy Liquid, just a squirt and he is done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this seals Rachael's fate :(

She's gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get Fakecheal Out!
  • SheelaghSheelagh Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »

He did say he came over here to win, he wants the money. I think he's a nasty, spiteful little man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont like JJ or rachael, i dont like her more so because she was hoping to get her claws in to the best looking HM straiht away, but its backfired on her, every year there is at least one fem who gets their claws into the best looking male hm as soon as possible as so to secure their stay and gather up their team , this time it didnt wuite work out, apparently she claimed to suddenly fancy nathan , what a fake woman she is, just like her big herself up vt, unfortunately i see her being there for quite a long time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molesworth wrote: »
    So summing up anyone is allowed to be anything they like unless it offends the opinions of others.

No. Anyone can be whoever they like but because people live different lives, not everybody will agree with you and will have valued and reasonable assumptions on why you do something.