Justin Bigbabby Vows Never To Come Back To The Uk.

Comments

• Jason CJason C Posts: 31,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the things that makes me proud to be a member of the British public is the way we take stars who've become too arrogant and egotistical down a couple of pegs and put them back in their rightful place.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a spoiled little brat who doesn't realise how lucky he is IMO. There are plenty of kids his age who would kill for the kind of lifestyle he has, and when you think about it he's incredibly lucky to have lasted in the music industry as long as he has. He's not especially talented and he's long since the "cuteness" that he had when he first started out.

His antics this week have probably driven the few fans he has left into the arms of One Direction.
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shizuku wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the kid and think it's quite odd so many adults have such venom for him and feel so much glee to witness a 19 year old boy having a meltdown. Say a lot more about them than it does about him. He needs some better quality friends around him and some time out of the spotlight. Sadly he's a cash cow for too many people so they won't allow him.

He is also very talented but the direction his management have taken him in doesn't really showcase it. Shame. He would have been better off forming a band with some friends and having a more low key career.

He wouldn't have had this reaction from people if it wasn't for him behaving like a two-year-old throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his own way. He is very lucky indeed to have had any fame, given his lack of talent. He doesn't need to let his young fans down with no explanation, throw strops and fake illness to get publicity. What he needs is to take a long, hard look at himself and realise that he isn't a child anymore, and behave accordingly. The exemplary behaviour of most young people in showbiz should tell him that much - and making excuses for him just makes spoilt kids like him much worse.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness. Stay out.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well his next step is to run to Will Smith for help

He may find himself introduced to Scientology...
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been late to one gig, which he apologised for and his fans forgave him. He's more talented than 1D, little Mix, Cher, Ke$ha and girls aloud put together.

In the end, he isn't a robot. He'll kick off like anyone else.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well his next step is to run to Will Smith for help

Will Smith was a former child star himself?

Really?
    The first I was aware of him was when he was a rapper in a duo called Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.
    He was a child star before that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for the kid and think it's quite odd so many adults have such venom for him and feel so much glee to witness a 19 year old boy having a meltdown. Say a lot more about them than it does about him. He needs some better quality friends around him and some time out of the spotlight. Sadly he's a cash cow for too many people so they won't allow him.

He is also very talented but the direction his management have taken him in doesn't really showcase it. Shame. He would have been better off forming a band with some friends and having a more low key career.

He got his just desserts if it was true that in that restaurant he tried to have a family moved from their table so he and his entourage could have it for themselves on his say so.

If that alone was true then he deserves everything he gets.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's not a kid, he's a 19 year old young man with a responsibility to fans who pay hundreds of pounds for tickets the proceeds of which keep him in a millionaire lifestyle far beyond the reach of most young men his age.

He's got a hell of a lot of growing up to do.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    He's never coming back?

Cool

Some good did come from the tour after all.
  • Jason CJason C Posts: 31,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's never coming back?

Cool

Some good did come from the tour after all.

Weren't you defending him to the hilt earlier this week?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wouldn't have had this reaction from people if it wasn't for him behaving like a two-year-old throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his own way. He is very lucky indeed to have had any fame, given his lack of talent. He doesn't need to let his young fans down with no explanation, throw strops and fake illness to get publicity. What he needs is to take a long, hard look at himself and realise that he isn't a child anymore, and behave accordingly. The exemplary behaviour of most young people in showbiz should tell him that much - and making excuses for him just makes spoilt kids like him much worse.

I know, and I'm sick of him getting excused because he's seen as a boy, or a kid.
    He's 19 years old.
    In this country that means you're an adult and can't expect other adults to pander to your every whim because you play on being a cute kid.

At 19 you're classed at an adult.
    Look at other 19 year olds in the UK and you'll see that many are grown ups doing things that adults do like run businesses, suffer financial hardships, fight in wars, even try to raise families of their own, live grounded lives without other people chaperoning them everywhere.
    The young boy/cute kid shtick doesn't cut it if you're 19 years old.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »

That might be a benefit...:p
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good, hope he get's his boney ass to rehab cos he looks a mess.
    He's clearly not a full shilling. Parents take note of what happens when you pimp out your child from an early age.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »

I'm sure hitting the town with teeny Tom and John Travolta is just what any young man needs to sort him out ;)
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    All of this has been blown way out of proportion. Actually the Uk press has shown themselves up. You don't see that crap anywhere else.. pure negative the way they treat foreign stars.

He acts like a knob, and the UK press showed him up for one. The UK press haven't pandered to him like his team expected them too.

I'm no fan of the UK press at the best of times, but truth is unless you really piss them off, they are generally pretty supportive of 'foreign stars' as you put it. Pink, Justin Timberlake, Kylie, Nicole, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Rihanna and even Britney very rarely get negative press on anything aside from the odd bitch about what they happen to be wearing.

JB totally showed himself up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been late to one gig, which he apologised for and his fans forgave him. He's more talented than 1D, little Mix, Cher, Ke$ha and girls aloud put together.

In the end, he isn't a robot. He'll kick off like anyone else.

How long did it take him to apologise? And even that was only after it was on the telly and in all the newspapers. he didn't apologise at the time, which any half-decent entertainer would have done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    He's clearly not a full shilling. Parents take note of what happens when you pimp out your child from an early age.

Spot on there, daisiesfan ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »

Yep. There are very few child stars who appear to come out the other end totally unscathed. Most of them up either in rehab or having a breakdown.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smoking cannabis can't be helping matters either.
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    when i first saw the kerfuffle on telly i thought it was dappy - i think it was the hat:p
  • ShizukuShizuku Posts: 2,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess none of you have ever made mistakes then.

I have, and yes 19 to me, is a kid in many respects. The same people who hate him now for this were hating him when he was 15 and doing nothing wrong and now revelling in the fact that they have some genuine (if petty in the scheme of things) reasons to hate him. All very bizarre behaviour from people who claim to be superior to him. If his existence offends you that much you'd be better off ignoring the whole thing.

Trying to be reasonable on the internet, not even once.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess none of you have ever made mistakes then.

I have, and yes 19 to me, is a kid in many respects. The same people who hate him now for this were hating him when he was 15 and doing nothing wrong and now revelling in the fact that they have some genuine (if petty in the scheme of things) reasons to hate him. All very bizarre behaviour from people who claim to be superior to him. If his existence offends you that much you'd be better off ignoring the whole thing.

Trying to be reasonable on the internet, not even once.

Where has anyone said they hate him? :confused:

He's a silly young bloke who's had too much too soon and seems to either be snubbing his nose at his - mainly very young - fans, or having a major meltdown.

And thanks for telling us all what we can post. It'd be a boring existence if we all agreed wouldn't it? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    He's isolating a lot of his fans. But then again by the UK he probably means England and by England he probably means London. I mean from a kid who doesn't know what Germany is, I'm guessing London is the only place in the UK he knows
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No more Justin Bieber in the UK?

Our work here is done. :cool: