Love James on the highlights.

Comments

• netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's likes Phil Mitchell, red faced with anger all the time.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's hilarious because he thought most of the negative answers were going to be for Audley and instead they were for him. His big sweaty red face, bulging eyes and pretending to smile and be happy about some of the answers have had me in stitches :D plus he keeps patting the back of his head to reassure himself. Funny viewing lol

Lol, it actually was.....at last some entertainment from the pompous bell end, his face was a picture, he takes the show and himself soooooo seriously :o:D:D
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jilly wrote: »
    Winding them all up, he's been a great housemate. It's only a game, some of them are too conscious about there public image IMO.

Very brave of you OP ..... I totally agree with you :)

even George is scared to say what he really wants to regarding Gary, because he knows how BB edit to twist situations to make it look worse or better than it really is & George doesn't want to be portrayed as something he is not.
  • criticallindycriticallindy Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    He's been playing to win from the start. Totally has his robots moving for him supporting him and making him believe he is more than he is, when really he is just a dancer who slags off his former dance mates and he came across as homophobic when he said that there's no place for same sex dance partners on SCD etc.

He said that latin and ballroom dance is all about the swirling dresses etc. How in the world is that homophobic?? The blind hatred for James is nuts and illogical on some of these posts.
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    For me ,
    he's been a bit of an knob ,
    but not nearly as black as he's been painted .
  • **Soft Centre****Soft Centre** Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Winding them all up, he's been a great housemate. It's only a game, some of them are too conscious about there public image IMO.

... But why is he so spiteful playing it?
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You must be a true fan because I thought he came across really bad tonight. Competitive, egotistical and rude.:confused:
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been playing to win from the start. Totally has his robots moving for him supporting him and making him believe he is more than he is, when really he is just a dancer who slags off his former dance mates and he came across as homophobic when he said that there's no place for same sex dance partners on SCD etc.

there will NEVER be same sex cpls on Strictly, the ratings will go through the floor if they introduce that.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

whereas James doesn't mind that he's totally trashed his
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    I totally agree. He has made this year's CBB for me. Also why do some fms think its ok when Gary speaks the truth yet condemn James when he does.

Because James' truth doesn't ring true?
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... But why is he so spiteful playing it?

How is he spiteful???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because James' truth doesn't ring true?

and Gary;s does?? Not in my book
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I totally agree. He has made this year's CBB for me. Also why do some fms think its ok when Gary speaks the truth yet condemn James when he does.

You do realise that each situation is totally different and it's not a one size fits all scenario. Context and manner of execution, as it were, is key.

You realise this right?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member

Just plain hurtful and nasty - Gary or Audley to win
  • Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's an arse.
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think James and Dee would make an popular couple on Strictly Come Dancing. Wouldn't be too surprised to see it happen next year after James' successful stunt on BB and Dee's ever growing profile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    How is he spiteful???

Are you watching the same show as us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    I think James and Dee would make an popular couple on Strictly Come Dancing. Wouldn't be too surprised to see it happen next year after James' successful stunt on BB and Dee's ever growing profile.

i can see that happening i expect he will divorce Ola and marry Dee - hope you've got a hat for the wedding!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    You do realise that each situation is totally different and it's not a one size fits all scenario. Context and manner of execution, as it were, is key.

You realise this right?

Yeah I realise that - do you? Works both ways
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    I think he needs psychiatric help. The rage in his eyes is quite frightening. His head was so red at one point I thought it would explode.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Yeah I realise that - do you? Works both ways

Your post indicated a lack of understanding, primarily the-
    Also why do some fms think its ok when Gary speaks the truth yet condemn James when he does.
    ...bit, hence my reply.

I am of course aware of it, hence me actually writing it in my reply to you. I'd have hoped that might have been a pretty obvious clue, but clearly it's a tough crowd we've got in tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carol1956 wrote: »
    Are you watching the same show as us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that didn't answer my question. How is he spiteful? He is honest and winds hms up, as indeed Gary does.

I merely have a different opinion to you!!!!
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    james is the only one taken the show not seriously, its so funny

James is so desperate to win this.....it's written all over his smarmy face
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    that didn't answer my question. How is he spiteful? He is honest and winds hms up, as indeed Gary does.

I merely have a different opinion to you!!!!

There's a difference between being honest and being a total dick. I laugh out loud every time he accuses Gary or anyone else of being rude. He's the epitome of ill-mannered, the absolute tool.
  • PreconceptorPreconceptor Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Any doubt about an aggressive misogynist disappeared when James suggested Ricci should go out, "find a girl, take her home and smash her back doors in".

Not words he should be proud of and a warning to any girl he might get involved with, or his wife for that matter.