Options

Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Is it just me who squealed and clapped when Laurel and Ashley kissed? Okay, fair enough. :blush:

No, I was incensed that she had the cheek! >:(
    Ashley should have sat there and gloated :cool:
    star89 wrote: »
    Well, I didn't squeal and clap but it did make me happy. Reminded me of the good old days when Jasmine was here.

I miss Jasmine *sobs*

Really? You've never mentioned it? :p:D
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I wish they'd never split up, but sadly I think that ship has sailed now. :(

Is it just me that wanted to punch Fat Egg Sam right on the nose? >:( I'm sick to death of him giving out sage advice to all and sundry one minute and then apparently being too bloody stupid to know that there is no magic money tree and people are not throwing cash at him out of the goodness of their hearts the next. >:(

99% of the time I want to punch him. Can't stand him. Wish it was him who was going to be off my screen for two months.
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Really? You've never mentioned it? :p:D

I know. I'm a closed book usually :blush:;-):p:D
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly Bulletin of the Malt(shovel).
    Tumbleweeds swept throught the village this week

Police this week caught Robbie the son of Megan Macey attempting to break into an Abortion Clinic he was released without charge.

Harriet the Vicar held the village's annual Harvest Festival this week, a lot of charitable goods were raised for the poor.

Peter Giles pet rabbit died of Myximatosis this week, the virus has killed many rwild rabbits in the area there are fears it will spread.

The malt defeated the Rovers Return from weatherfield at tiddlywinks this week.

Also this week the Malt Cricket team won the Yorkshie cup so well done.

Albert Greens prize winning marrows were eaten by an escaped Llama.
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if this has been said, I missed last night and tonight's offering. But I think Charity will pass off the abortion clinic to Debbie. Pete will find out, think that Debbie has cheated on him by getting rid of his baby, so they row etc etc ect, snore snore.

Debbie has been too nice since getting with Pete, so TPTB have to break them up, typical soap stupidity. So then Debbie can get back to being a miserable cow.

Failing that, Charity will try to blackmail Chas to take the rap for it.

HA! Hate to be a know all but I did say, see above.

Have been in Yorkshire for the past week but managed a couple of times to catch ED. I was so pleased my prediction came true.

Hoped that Debbie would keep up with her promise not to lie to Declan, sadly once more that skanky Charity got her own way YET again. Declan is a ruddy fool to believe her lies. How I hate Charity. Scumbag, not a tart with a heart, just a scumbag!

BTW, this is the character NOT the actress that I hate. Don't want to bring down Hell fire on my head!
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that the link to the ITV Press Centre spoilers for w/c 6 Oct, revealing the name of the person who dies on Thursday, doesn't appear to work any more.

Did they realise, too late of course, that they have totally shot themselves in the foot by revealing the name just 2 days before the big event, after successfully keeping it quiet all these weeks? >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that the link to the ITV Press Centre spoilers for w/c 6 Oct, revealing the name of the person who dies on Thursday, doesn't appear to work any more.

Did they realise, too late of course, that they have totally shot themselves in the foot by revealing the name just 2 days before the big event, after successfully keeping it quiet all these weeks? >:(

It seems someone has made a major mistake. It did seem weird that they mentioned who died considering as you say it's happening soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems someone has made a major mistake. It did seem weird that they mentioned who died considering as you say it's happening soon.

Yep. Heads should roll for this and I hope they do. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. Heads should roll for this and I hope they do. >:(

They should I mean what's the point in watching now as we know who dies now>:(
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seems like they've gotten into trouble for leaking that :o
    They should I mean what's the point in watching now as we know who dies now>:(

TBF you didn't have to read the spoilers ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Seems like they've gotten into trouble for leaking that :o

TBF you didn't have to read the spoilers ;-)

I know but when everyone was talking about it I had to have a look. Though you would assume they wouldn't give such a big spoiler away.
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so who dies then?
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    so who dies then?
    Robbie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Robbie.

shame I quite liked the character, oh well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shame I quite liked the character, oh well
    I'm howling at how quickly you appear to have got over it. :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm howling at how quickly you appear to have got over it. :D:D:D:D:D

after the drama I witness in person at the King Power Stadium this past Sunday I doubt anything Emmerdale can produce will match it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after the drama I witness in person at the King Power Stadium this past Sunday I doubt anything Emmerdale can produce will match it
    Grrrrrrrr! Flippin' Johnny-come-lately's. :D:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

I hate it when Johnny comes late. ;-):p
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I bet you hate it worse when he comes too early :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Exactly! I need to get myself in position first! ;-):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:
    Well, come lately to the Premiership I mean. (Despairing Man U fan here). :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You two are as bad as each other. :kitty: :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heads up - Emma Atkins is on This Morning today around 11.30. That should be interesting and we might get a clip of tonight too. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eek, they brought it forward. She's on NOW :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Charity's on NOW! How dare they change the line up?! :mad: :eek: ;)
This discussion has been closed.