Options

Conor-"I want to give something back to the People"-ROFL!!!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 833
Forum Member
✭✭
Conor states that he "HAS to stay in the white room to give something back to the people"!!!!-what a hero to force himself to stay in a room that could give him a place in the final......how will he survive such horrific conditions......We are so grateful-NOT!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He gives people Blood pressure problems...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an idiot lol. He's been saved only because he's been lucky with who he's been up against. Cocky rodent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looool was funny
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conor states that he "HAS to stay in the white room to give something back to the people"!!!!-

what a hero to force himself to stay in a room that could give him a place in the final......how will he survive such horrific conditions......We are so grateful-NOT!!!!!

Yes, stay in the white room...forever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does he picture himself as a heroic Ranulph Fiennes type, battling the treacherous conditions of the white room and it's fish pie and ice cream purely for us?!!!! What a selfless individual......
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    the level of delusion this man has is nauseating. seriously what an absolute plank
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He makes himself look like such a ding
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He stayed because of who he was up against, and hes using "I have been saved four times" as an excuse when really he wants to win for himself, not anyone else. Hes hardly liked by the public.
  • Options
    MamTorMamTor Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conor states that he "HAS to stay in the white room to give something back to the people"!!!!-what a hero to force himself to stay in a room that could give him a place in the final......how will he survive such horrific conditions......We are so grateful-NOT!!!!!
    Lol. I was waiting for him to end with something like "won't someone please think of the children". What a top-hat.
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    possibly the funniest (in a stomach-churning way) line of the series so far ....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conor states that he "HAS to stay in the white room to give something back to the people WHO VOTED FOR HIM"!!!!-what a hero to force himself to stay in a room that could give him a place in the final......how will he survive such horrific conditions......We are so grateful-NOT!!!!!

Correction ^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like listening to Nelson Mandela. Quite inspiring. :)
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

They should've played suitably inspirational background music when he said that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! Delusional or what?!!:D
  • Options
    MercierMercier Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he considering sterilisation?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I love that he comes out with this crap. It shows him up to be the massive pleb that he is.
  • Options
    shockedonionshockedonion Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    And displayed a thought bubble showing desperate dan when he said it.

Huge ego - check!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was his hushed tones of mock dignity and respect to his "fans" that me laugh the most...
  • Options
    MercierMercier Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Conor's People have spoken in support of their hero, Team Mackers all the way. (Until they get banned and open up yet another private Facebook page, as if already being under investigation by the police wasn't enough, but that's what one does for a hero, face imprisonment, calumny and persecution.)

This series is grist to the mill of the atheist lobby, I'm coming to agree there really is no God.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Conor has been given plenty of reasons to feel deluded. He got away with a horrible threat about what he would like to do with another housemates body.
    He has had the easy parts in tasks. BB has allowed him to surpress other housemates personalities and run the house.
    He survived eviction four times. Conor has every reason to feel confident unfortunately..
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yet again Conor cannot be straight......first of all he cannot admit his animosity for Deana is because she nominated him and bruised his massive ego...... and secondly he is making himself sound as though he is sacrificing himself for the good of the public.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The piece of music "Nimrod" should have been playing in the background whilst brave Conor gave his inspiring speech to the masses....Lol!!
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Mercier wrote: »
    Is he considering sterilisation?

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Sandie_BrowneSandie_Browne Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mercier wrote: »
    And Conor's People have spoken in support of their hero, Team Mackers all the way. (Until they get banned and open up yet another private Facebook page, as if already being under investigation by the police wasn't enough, but that's what one does for a hero, face imprisonment, calumny and persecution.)

This series is grist to the mill of the atheist lobby, I'm coming to agree there really is no God.

I'm from N.I [ North Belfast] and I totally agree! He portrays all that is not good for our wee spot in Europe, 99% of us are good people! please believe me! I'm sure most of his countrymen, are up in arms over the way he has showed his true colours to the GBP, GET HIM OUT!