100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From The National Enquirer:
    Which former Disney kid-turned-pop-star loves to show off her body by dancing topless in the window of her Hollywood mansion? Neighbours of the barely legal homeowner have complained to the naughty resident, but she pays them no mind - and even flips them off!
    Does she know someone with an achey breaky heart?!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

1#: This C+ list actress/model who is married to an A list celebrity has always suspected her husband is at least bisexual. They rarely have sex despite her being considered one of the most beautiful women in the world. When they do have sex, it is awkward and often disappointing as if she is the first woman he has ever been with and he can rarely maintain any kind of well, you know. Now he says he wants to take a year away and travel the world with his male trainer while she works on her career.

2#: This married A+ list actress let it be know at an event yesterday that she is open to a knew relationship because she is bored with her celebrity husband. Our actress turned on every bit of acting knowledge she has ever shown and flirted non-stop with a man approaching billionaire status. When she was asked about her kid(s) she said is what boarding schools are for and he would never have to worry about seeing them.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

1#: This C+ list actress/model who is married to an A list celebrity has always suspected her husband is at least bisexual. They rarely have sex despite her being considered one of the most beautiful women in the world. When they do have sex, it is awkward and often disappointing as if she is the first woman he has ever been with and he can rarely maintain any kind of well, you know. Now he says he wants to take a year away and travel the world with his male trainer while she works on her career.

2#: This married A+ list actress let it be know at an event yesterday that she is open to a knew relationship because she is bored with her celebrity husband. Our actress turned on every bit of acting knowledge she has ever shown and flirted non-stop with a man approaching billionaire status. When she was asked about her kid(s) she said is what boarding schools are for and he would never have to worry about seeing them.

Number 1 How on earth do they know what goes on in the bedroom :eek:

Number 2 Apple's ma and dad springs to mind
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

No 1 is most definitely a man who would probably be transported to his first destination on his world tour. The model has a double barrelled last name. (Are they married though?)
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    No 1 is most definitely a man who would probably be transported to his first destination on his world tour. The model has a double barrelled last name. (Are they married though?)

No, so i doubt it's "most definately" him lol

The fact it says A List celebrity, rather than actor, would suggest he isn't an actor
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been deleted. google reality star hotel and click on news. It should be one of the first.

There is nothing that connects this story to anyone as yet. It is purely conjecture.

Seems the story is being pulled everywhere. Links to pages are coming back as 'page not found' or the item is missing.

Hmmm....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Seems the story is being pulled everywhere. Links to pages are coming back as 'page not found' or the item is missing.

Hmmm....

I think this is because the article made it clear who the victim was by naming the hotel and what type of celebrity had been attacked... this is below the belt as all victims of this type of crime are guaranteed anonymity... the papers who all but named the victim should be ashamed of themselves... some things the public just bloody well don't have the right to know.
  • sleepybellesleepybelle Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    No, so i doubt it's "most definately" him lol

The fact it says A List celebrity, rather than actor, would suggest he isn't an actor

I was originally thinking the Green Lantern and wife but you're right it usually does say actor. I MANaged to come up with another guess tho. How about the starman.
    Forum Member
    Cancel that just read the blind again. Not the first woman he has ever been with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »

Most of the comments on cdan say its a female usa model who was in an awful recent film with happy gilmore. husband is retired tennis. they do seem to fit altho not v well known in uk...

would never believe it was mr transporter he seems like he would know what he was doing with a woman!
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starbar1 wrote: »
    Most of the comments on cdan say its a female usa model who was in an awful recent film with happy gilmore. husband is retired tennis. they do seem to fit altho not v well known in uk...

would never believe it was mr transporter he seems like he would know what he was doing with a woman!

A-Rod or Pistol Pete?

*edit: looked up Happy's recent movies - the younger of the two then!
    Forum Member
    My guess would be a Brazilian model who dated Leo for a long time & then married an NFL star who's last name is the same a Marcia, Greg, Jan, Cindy etc.
    A couple of my American friends would be devastated though because even i must admit her husband is quite pretty.
    Forum Member
    My guess would be a Brazilian model who dated Leo for a long time & then married an NFL star who's last name is the same a Marcia, Greg, Jan, Cindy etc.
    A couple of my American friends would be devastated though because even i must admit her husband is quite pretty.

shes the highest paid supermodel in the world at the mo tho so dont think shed be classed as c list...
  • waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is because the article made it clear who the victim was by naming the hotel and what type of celebrity had been attacked... this is below the belt as all victims of this type of crime are guaranteed anonymity... the papers who all but named the victim should be ashamed of themselves... some things the public just bloody well don't have the right to know.

It will almost certainly come out, dirt.com is still up and twitter is almost impossible to stop.

Terrible if it's true
    Forum Member
    shes the highest paid supermodel in the world at the mo tho so dont think shed be classed as c list...

C list actress for sure don't really know the model's listings. Though your point is still on the money. Have to think again....
    Forum Member

I can't get this at all, don't go on to cdan site cos my computer just freezes and crashes most of the time. Checked out his recent movies but have obviously missed it. "Another F$%King Adam Sandler Movie" looks good tho.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

#1:

This a-hole reality star from a top rated program was asked if he had given any money to the Sandy relief effort or had any plans to volunteer to help like Ben Stiller did and the reality star said, "Why should i help them? Did they help me get to where i am? Everyone needs to stand up for themselves and if you don't have the resources to make it, then, maybe that is not a bad thing."

#2:

This B-/C+ list actress with A name recognition took out three separate $5M life insurance policies with three separate companies within two days of marrying her new husband. I'm not saying he needs to sleep with both eyes open, but he might just want to take some extra precautions. Apparently life insurance is about the only way she will see any money because of the way the pre-nup is structured. It probably would have been better if she told him she was getting it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

#1:

This a-hole reality star from a top rated program was asked if he had given any money to the Sandy relief effort or had any plans to volunteer to help like Ben Stiller did and the reality star said, "Why should i help them? Did they help me get to where i am? Everyone needs to stand up for themselves and if you don't have the resources to make it, then, maybe that is not a bad thing."

#2:

This B-/C+ list actress with A name recognition took out three separate $5M life insurance policies with three separate companies within two days of marrying her new husband. I'm not saying he needs to sleep with both eyes open, but he might just want to take some extra precautions. Apparently life insurance is about the only way she will see any money because of the way the pre-nup is structured. It probably would have been better if she told him she was getting it.

#1 - Must be a Jersey-based MTV reality star?

#2 - Mrs SexyBack?
    Forum Member
    ^^^^

#1: That idiot with that thing on his head & his golf course in Scotland

#2: A black widow in the making? What would Reverend Camden think?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^

#2: A black widow in the making? What would Reverend Camden think?

^^ Can't think who you're referring to here??
    Forum Member
    SourCherry wrote: »
    ^^ Can't think who you're referring to here??

Never seen that horrible wretched show 7th Heaven? Lucky you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never seen that horrible wretched show 7th Heaven? Lucky you.

Ahhh, Google is my friend :)
    Forum Member
    SourCherry wrote: »
    #1 - Must be a Jersey-based MTV reality star?

#2 - Mrs SexyBack?

#1 actually the jersey lot have done a benefit to raise money for sandy so not them.
    it sounds like something a partner of 1 of the famous K family (not the main 1 but her sis with the 2 kids) would say although I always rather liked him esp his american psycho halloween costume!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #1 it sounds like something a partner of 1 of the famous K family (not the main 1 but her sis with the 2 kids) would say although I always rather liked him esp his american psycho halloween costume!

It does sound like something he would say!
This discussion has been closed.