CS: Les Dennis

Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For a newcomer I think he is doing quite well.:)

Comments

• PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    He seemed a bit silly at times when he first appreared on the Street but so much better now.
  • LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes agree, he seems to have settled in. I think he will be a good addition to the cast.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seemed a bit nervous at first, but he has settled in well. I like the character and the writing for him is good.
  • EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think he could act, but I have been proven wrong. I like the character, and I like his acting. He's a good addition to the soap!
  • semimintedsemiminted Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which episode does he finally peel off his face to reveal Mavis Riley ? 😳

He is acting well ....
  • Maria_J47Maria_J47 Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    I agree I didn't expect to like him, I thought he'd be cheesy but I actually think he is a very good actor and has fitted in well. I like the friendship with Gail too.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Des and The Gail together and I hope it works out for her.:) Enough with the serial killers and fruit loops - time she had some long lasting happiness, and if nothing else, he'll stop the evil Kylie and David bullying her and treating her as the unpaid babysitter. >:(
  • LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I love Des and The Gail together and I hope it works out for her.:) Enough with the serial killers and fruit loops - time she had some long lasting happiness, and if nothing else, he'll stop the evil Kylie and David bullying her and treating her as the unpaid babysitter. >:(

You're spot on OnJ. It's time Gail found some happiness. (If only to put Eileen's nose out of joint!)

Maybe they could go on a double date with Sally and Tim.:D
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,208
    Forum Member
    Les is a good actor,wonder how many times the crew ask him to do his Mavis impression?:)
  • Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he is a good actor he hasnt shown it yet
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed - to most of the above.:)
  • BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if that is it for "Michael" or is there to be a return
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to admit I find it a little uncomfortable. I'm trying to have a dozen beercans or so of an evening and there are Des and Flirty Gail making eyes at eachother and all sexually charged and that.

The show is one step away from Gail throwing her lasagne from the kitchen table, climbing on top of it and screaming "THE SURVEY SAYS... TAKE ME HERE AND NOW DES"
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I have to admit I find it a little uncomfortable. I'm trying to have a dozen beercans or so of an evening and there are Des and Flirty Gail making eyes at eachother and all sexually charged and that.

The show is one step away from Gail throwing her lasagne from the kitchen table, climbing on top of it and screaming "THE SURVEY SAYS... TAKE ME HERE AND NOW DES"
    Aww, jealous sexual frustration must be a terrible thing J-B. Have you sought help? :(