Alex Reid selling Katie Price stuf on eBay

Comments

• ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It's more the way practically all the KP stuff has a sad little 'I gave her this but she rejected it :cry:' pity party history message attached to it! Like he thinks it adds value!

He really is pitiful!!! :D:D

Alex Reid's girlfriend has been attempting to start a Twitter war with KP and Chantelle, but neither fell for the bait.

The girlfriend sounds quite sad really, as she talks about Alex as her celebrity boyfriend.....continually.

Also the descriptions in the items for sale on eBay are just pathetic and desperate.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    He is doing it to wind her up I think, and it looks like it has worked, the numpty has only called the police!!!

this is hardly Paul Burrell "looking after" 100's of Diana's things and the queen only remembering just before it goes to court. Pricey and Reid in dispute for a lot of old tat! hilarious and pathetic
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand because there are only a few things that were actually hers, the others are unwanted gifts the others are simply things she would have gave to OXFAM so why call the Police over that
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tragic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put the trash in the bin where it belongs! How desperate is he stupid question really he was married to Katie Price :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graculas wrote: »

If she wanted these items back, why has she waited so long to ask for them? In fact, she hasn't even asked for them going by what's been said. She's had plenty of time to ask for them back. Katie could easily buy more of the same stuff that's been put on eBay by Alex's girlfriend. Unless, of course, it was irreplaceable things given to her by family members. Even so though, why wait so long? Sounds like spitefulness from Katie to me.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    If she wanted these items back, why has she waited so long to ask for them? In fact, she hasn't even asked for them going by what's been said. She's had plenty of time to ask for them back. Katie could easily buy more of the same stuff that's been put on eBay by Alex's girlfriend. Unless, of course, it was irreplaceable things given to her by family members. Even so though, why wait so long? Sounds like spitefulness from Katie to me.

I would have thought that as she has so much tat and no doubt lots sent to her on a regular basis, she had no idea stuff was missing.

Now, its hardly the crown jewels, but as some stuff was removed from her house, she now has it on record that alex has taken things from her house. Chantelle will be next requesting the return of her high heels!
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a few bits of useless tat,what a waste of police time.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »

She's got form for that, no shame at all.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

:eek: that pantomime dame picture of Katie .... Thanks for the nightmares
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »

You can imagine can't you? 'Ok Ms Price, we'll just pull a couple of our finest off of this big murder investigation and send them round to question Mr Reid about the sale of your old thongs and sex whips' :rolleyes:
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why is KP's name attached to every second item then? Why even mention her?! The man is tragic! :D

As a massive cricket fan, every time I see the initials KP, I think of Kevin Pietersen. :D

He can be a pain in the bum, but is nowhere near as irritating as Katie Price!

I think she, Reid, and the ''new girlfriend'' all sound like tragic cases.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    He is doing it to wind her up I think, and it looks like it has worked, the numpty has only called the police!!!

Who said the numpty had called the police? Ahh, a so called source/mate/pile of carp. As in the Daily Mail, who have Wheatley's boyfriend on the payroll, they could not even get a quote from her spokesperson. So where is the quote from the police? I am sure they would be passing stories to the press in light of the recent Court cases?
    There is about as much truth in this story of Pricey being involved as there is in Andre filling Wembley. (Other than giving the tickets away and even that would leave it 90% empty)
    But then it gave you something useful to spend a beautiful day doing whilst giving Reid and his present fake relationship much needed publicity. Venom is so last season!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who said the numpty had called the police? Ahh, a so called source/mate/pile of carp. As in the Daily Mail, who have Wheatley's boyfriend on the payroll, they could not even get a quote from her spokesperson. So where is the quote from the police? I am sure they would be passing stories to the press in light of the recent Court cases?
    There is about as much truth in this story of Pricey being involved as there is in Andre filling Wembley. (Other than giving the tickets away and even that would leave it 90% empty)
    But then it gave you something useful to spend a beautiful day doing whilst giving Reid and his present fake relationship much needed publicity. Venom is so last season!

She has history for immediately denying things that she says are lies printed in the press as has her Management. The article in the Mail, is still there for all to read, so if it is untrue why is there not a squeak from her?
    Forum Member
    Why bother? If she spent all the time answering fake reports then she would not have a life at all. Same as she talked about a bath. Somebody on here says she probably meant a hot tub and then another attacks her saying that she will damage the baby (the one that some twisted fcuks say that she is not expecting) and will probably pass out and boil the baby when she has not even mentioned getting in a hot tub in the first place. Somebody has been out in the midday sun?
    If she did report it to the police, then be kind enough to give me the details of the force she reported it to? The Mail has not provided the information, nor how many officers responded, which would be listed via their local crime report!
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The story was published in the Sunday Mirror first not the Mail and I can't see what connection Alex Reid's eBay site has to Peter Andre or CAN :confused: More likely that Katie saw red (particularly over how low the asking prices were :D) and then regretted and is now trying to backtrack.
    Forum Member
    Again I am asking you to point me to the direct quote from Miss Price, or the Police? Not the source. I see no need to backtrack when she said nothing in the first place.
    So again - where is it that Miss Price says she called the Police?
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why bother? If she spent all the time answering fake reports then she would not have a life at all. Same as she talked about a bath. Somebody on here says she probably meant a hot tub and then another attacks her saying that she will damage the baby (the one that some twisted fcuks say that she is not expecting) and will probably pass out and boil the baby when she has not even mentioned getting in a hot tub in the first place. Somebody has been out in the midday sun?
    If she did report it to the police, then be kind enough to give me the details of the force she reported it to? The Mail has not provided the information, nor how many officers responded, which would be listed via their local crime report!

BIB - As you are talking about ME in this instance I was merely commenting on someone suggesting she may have been in a hot tub (as I very much doubt her bath is big enough for 3 kids who will kick about and her heavily pregnant form).

I also know that being very heavily pregnant (which she is as she has said she is due to pop anytime now) and going into any form of hot tub/ bath/ sauna situation can be VERY bad for the mother as it can cause your your blood pressure to crash as you cannot regulate your body temp, which in turns causes you to pass out (and I don't mean pretend fainting I mean proper drop right there and slam your face into the floor passing out).

And to be THAT heavily pregnant with the health issues and anemia problems she has been telling everyone she has (which means less red blood cells and therefore less oxygen getting into her vital organs) and the breathing problems she is having (which will again increase her risk of fainting) and to then have any form of hot bath/ hot tub on what may be the hottest day of the year so far is a fecking stupid thing to do and I stand by that comment.

P.S Also your comments having a dig at me and other FM's should be directed to the correct thread and not this one.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something a bit suspect about one of the recent posters on here. History shows pro KP and anyone on her 'side', anti PA and anyone on his 'side'

Hmmmm :confused: I wonder ;)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Katie Price chooses to live her life in the media spotlight - therefore, people will comment on what appears in the public domain. If she doesn't want people commenting on her bathing arrangements, then perhaps she shouldn't have tweeted about it.

As for the 'twisted fcuks' questioning whether she's pregnant, this is another thing she's brought on herself. Her habit of being generally evasive and playing silly games is coming back to bite her on the backside, because now many people don't trust a word she says. She's also not helping herself with all this daft 'hide the bump' business.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again I am asking you to point me to the direct quote from Miss Price, or the Police? Not the source. I see no need to backtrack when she said nothing in the first place.
    So again - where is it that Miss Price says she called the Police?

Are you really that naive about how the press works? It's very rarely direct quotes even when coming directly from a celeb it's said to come from 'a source'. If 'Miss Price' has a problem with the articles I suggest she approaches the papers concerned and demands that they publish a retraction. We've all seen how she operates from the reality shows so you're on a hiding to nothing trying to portray her as a poor, publicity shy creature hounded by the press. :D
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    BIB - As you are talking about ME in this instance I was merely commenting on someone suggesting she may have been in a hot tub (as I very much doubt her bath is big enough for 3 kids who will kick about and her heavily pregnant form).

I also know that being very heavily pregnant (which she is as she has said she is due to pop anytime now) and going into any form of hot tub/ bath/ sauna situation can be VERY bad for the mother as it can cause your your blood pressure to crash as you cannot regulate your body temp, which in turns causes you to pass out (and I don't mean pretend fainting I mean proper drop right there and slam your face into the floor passing out).

And to be THAT heavily pregnant with the health issues and anemia problems she has been telling everyone she has (which means less red blood cells and therefore less oxygen getting into her vital organs) and the breathing problems she is having (which will again increase her risk of fainting) and to then have any form of hot bath/ hot tub on what may be the hottest day of the year so far is a fecking stupid thing to do and I stand by that comment.

P.S Also your comments having a dig at me and other FM's should be directed to the correct thread and not this one.

You also said about boiling the baby?? And she had not even been in the hot tub! This was a suggestion from a poster, which promoted such a violent and vitriolic response to an inaccurate, fantasy merely because of your dislike of a person.
    As that forum was called Katie Price Austrailian Deal and post are supposedly required to be on topic? I am so glad that the moderators are watching the topic comments on abuse, based on fabrication, harassment, based on unsubstatiated and unquantified comments and sheer stupidity that going in a hot tub, when pregnant, will boil a baby.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You also said about boiling the baby?? And she had not even been in the hot tub! This was a suggestion from a poster, which promoted such a violent and vitriolic response to an inaccurate, fantasy merely because of your dislike of a person.
    As that forum was called Katie Price Austrailian Deal and post are supposedly required to be on topic? I am so glad that the moderators are watching the topic comments on abuse, based on fabrication, harassment, based on unsubstatiated and unquantified comments and sheer stupidity that going in a hot tub, when pregnant, will boil a baby.

If the mother CANNOT regulate her body temp her baby temp will rise. If the mother passes out in a hot bath or hot tub and cannot get out, what do you think happens to the baby inside her? It would just climb out and have a cool shower? No. It's trapped inside the mothers womb and it is therefore the mothers responsibility that she look after herself and her unborn child and that she doesn't put that child at risk.

I'm glad the mods are watching as well as some posters just come onto certain threads just to stir up trouble which is against DS forum rules.
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    If the mother CANNOT regulate her body temp her baby temp will rise. If the mother passes out in a hot bath or hot tub and cannot get out, what do you think happens to the baby inside her? It would just climb out and have a cool shower? No. It's trapped inside the mothers womb and it is therefore the mothers responsibility that she look after herself and her unborn child and that she doesn't put that child at risk.

I'm glad the mods are watching as well as some posters just come onto certain threads just to stir up trouble which is against DS forum rules.

Mothers to be are told not to have hot showers or baths. Miss Price was DOING NEITHER. But was attacked and abused just the same. If you are inferring that it is me causing trouble, I did not fantasise about boiling babies or abuse anybody for false information.