Pauline knows everything.

Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
Forum Member
✭✭
Lectures everyone on everything, getting on like Master Yoda and seems to know all of life's secrets. At it again with Danielle. Annoying woman.

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate preachers like her

Had experience with those types and it's not pleasant, they try to force their beliefs on you because they are a little older they think they know it all, when what works for one person doesn't for another everyone is different and reacts in different ways which they can't seem to understand.
  • UnlikelyHeroineUnlikelyHeroine Posts: 1,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She thinks she knows everything, and she even mouthed off that Jale will be evicted (which I doubt she will be, now).
  • janceejancee Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

Overly-confident to start with, reinforced by the power trip schtick.

I particularly disliked her pronouncements on who is not going to be evicted. Potentially massive egg on face, but I don't think she'll care.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thankfully she has no power now, unbearable.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The power has gone to her head :(
  • UnlikelyHeroineUnlikelyHeroine Posts: 1,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jancee wrote: »
    Yes.

Overly-confident to start with, reinforced by the power trip schtick.

I particularly disliked her pronouncements on who is not going to be evicted. Potentially massive egg on face, but I don't think she'll care.

People with this kind of arrogance don't usually admit their mistakes. She will say something like "I knew it, I knew she would be OK, that's why I gave her the killer nomination", or something equally illogical and contradictory.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Like Jon Snow, she knows nothing!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have done a complete U Turn on Pauline (the self appointed headmistress of the house) I liked her on day 1, but she grinds my gears now with her pontificating.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I hear one more word out of her gob about the "pissing in the sink" issue, which never happened, and was just the usual load of crap people put in their VTs to sound interesting, I will scream !!!! She is judging that guy on something that never happened and made damn sure every other housemate heard about it too. Gone right off her…she thinks she is Matron in there.
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just makes me cringe. She is constantly lecturing everyone, taking the moral high ground. Pulling the "All my life I've suffered racial abuse" card was pathetic and blatant attention seeking. I've noticed she also likes to play judge, jury and executioner... I don't know who she thinks she is, but she needs to get off her high horse!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could see Danielle looking at her wanting her to shut up. It's always a lecture. Never seen anything like it.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    She's doing my head in.

She's cemented herself now as mother of the house and she has the rest of them in the palm of her hands.
  • ZuttoZutto Posts: 2,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    If I hear one more word out of her gob about the "pissing in the sink" issue, which never happened, and was just the usual load of crap people put in their VTs to sound interesting, I will scream !!!! She is judging that guy on something that never happened and made damn sure every other housemate heard about it too. Gone right off her…she thinks she is Matron in there.
    It was so obvious that Chris had said that all as a joke, and she can't have literally thought he was going to urinate in the kitchen. It leaves me really struggling to understand what her problem was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »

Also, one of them actually used (pissing in the sink) as a reason to nominate him. (Steven I think it was) Pauline's Dartford Tunnel Gob strikes again.
  • tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She thinks she knows everything, and she even mouthed off that Jale will be evicted (which I doubt she will be, now).

Yes, she is so awful
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Also, one of them actually used (pissing in the sink) as a reason to nominate him. (Steven I think it was) Pauline's Dartford Tunnel Gob strikes again.

Steven's nomination was pathetic. I'm not even convinced it should be classed as a valid reason.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    Steven's nomination was pathetic. I'm not even convinced it should be classed as a valid reason.

It was very weak wasn't it. I agree, it wasn't a valid reason at all. He nominated him for something that has not happened.
  • anteroantero Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »

She gives monologues that would give Dany a run for her money!
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pauline is a disgrace she bitches behind peoples back but when it kicks off shes there telling how it is when really she is just as bad
  • Fat BuddhaFat Buddha Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alexandra lite !
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just makes me cringe. She is constantly lecturing everyone, taking the moral high ground. Pulling the "All my life I've suffered racial abuse" card was pathetic and blatant attention seeking. I've noticed she also likes to play judge, jury and executioner... I don't know who she thinks she is, but she needs to get off her high horse!

It was cringeworthy, turning it all on her and IMO basically saying Danielle has no right to feel upset about it.. Because of what she (Pauline) has been through and did she manage to turn the topic
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She enjoyed her power far too much>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    She enjoyed her power far too much>:(
    Its a constant lecture and life experience pep talk with Pauline. She is nearly getting as annoying as Mark.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »

I love Jon Snow:blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Move Away from my bits of chicken !!!!:o:o:o