Oh my God....she looks horrendous ! Like an old man.:eek:

Comments

• geraldbeangeraldbean Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loool I was just :O
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    She has bad skin and usually puts on make up when she first wakes up; probably because she's self conscious.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Even I was shocked at that .
    No wonder she gets up early to put her mask on.
  • StrangeStrange Posts: 14,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got a skin condition
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Which condition is that?
    Forum Member
    Zadeth wrote: »
    She has bad skin and usually puts on make up when she first wakes up; probably because she's self conscious.
    It's more than that though.She has puffy froggy eyes and her complexion is so sallow minus the bronzing and blusher.....ewww.....no wonder she detests Hazel's natural beauty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a skin condition, she can hardly help that and any of you would most likely put loads of make-up on in the morning if you looked like she did because of it.
    Forum Member
    She has a skin condition, she can hardly help that and any of you would most likely put loads of make-up on in the morning if you looked like she did because of it.

What condition is that then ?
    And why would a skin condition give her froggy eyes ?:confused:
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »
    It's more than that though.She has puffy froggy eyes and her complexion is so sallow minus the bronzing and blusher.....ewww.....no wonder she detests Hazel's natural beauty.

I take it you are perfect then?

As posted in another thread - "She has a skin condition, she put something on every day - it was said in the Sallie days. So that shiny, pale stuff is the stuff for her skin, then she piles the make up on. Self-conscious I would imagine."
    Forum Member

People keep saying that. What condition ?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What condition is that then ?
    And why would a skin condition give her froggy eyes ?:confused:
    I'm not a doctor so I don't know but loads of people have said this, idk if she has. Still, judging her because of how she looks is morning is completely scraping the bottom of the reasons to dislike her and moan about her barrel.
  • FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vitiligo and they all look a bit puffy in the morning; some worse than others.
    Forum Member
    I take it you are perfect then?

As posted in another thread - "She has a skin condition, she put something on every day - it was said in the Sallie days. So that shiny, pale stuff is the stuff for her skin, then she piles the make up on. Self-conscious I would imagine."
    No I'm not,but if I had bad skin I would say I have bad skin and not expect people to say " Awe,poor janna has a skin condition".
    Again....what condition ? And why isn't she getting treatment instead of plastering carp onto it ?
    Forum Member
    No I'm not,but if I had bad skin I would say I have bad skin and not expect people to say " Awe,poor janna has a skin condition".
    Again....what condition ? And why isn't she getting treatment instead of plastering carp onto it ?

Look at the post just posted in the thread - something with a V. She puts a cream on everyday, look at the quote I posted.
    Forum Member
    I'm not a doctor so I don't know but loads of people have said this, idk if she has. Still, judging her because of how she looks is morning is completely scraping the bottom of the reasons to dislike her and moan about her barrel.

So basically she doesn't have any condition. That's just something people assume because she has horrendous skin. I see.:)
    So what about her froggy eyes? Is that a condition too ?
    Face it guys,she just looks awful .
    Forum Member
    Look at the post just posted in the thread - something with a V. She puts a cream on everyday, look at the quote I posted.

How can she put cream on when she is caked in make up ?
    Forum Member
    How can she put cream on when she is caked in make up ?

She obviously puts it on before?
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So basically she doesn't have any condition. That's just something people assume because she has horrendous skin. I see.:)

Why do you care so much? Also maybe people don't know what condition because she didn't say the name but that doesn't mean she doesn't have it. This is hardly something to be gleeful about I'd have thought but hey whatever rocks your boat
    Forum Member
    Why do you care so much? Also maybe people don't know what condition because she didn't say the name but that doesn't mean she doesn't have it. This is hardly something to be gleeful about I'd have thought but hey whatever rocks your boat

Someone posted saying it was "Vitiligo" - Google it, I can see how she has it.
  • StrangeStrange Posts: 14,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people still give a crap what she looks like
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has got a condition. It was brought up when Sallie made fun of her skin comments. Sallie mentioned it too on BOTS, said she felt so bad.

She puts a cream for it on every morning before her make up which is why she gets up so early in the morning to do it. That was said on that couch potato thing? (Sorry forgot the name).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's to do with the pigment in her skin, and how she's more vulnerable to scarring
    Forum Member
    I'm interested ...OK ?
    So this cream she uses is fine under make-up? Make-up doesn't affect it ? That seems odd. You'd think she'd be getting better treatment than that with all her alleged money.
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has white patches, its not a curable condition. She was born with it.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

You need to take a step back on this, you are not looking good.