Toya's Not A Negative Person...

clandestinyclandestiny Posts: 759
Forum Member
✭✭
She just moans about everyone all the time.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she is negative. I think she needs to know how to play the game. The british public will take Christopher's side over hers anyday. They will label her as an aggressive person because of how she expresses herself but she's not.

She's very matter of fact and a lot of people can be taken aback by that. You will either like her or you won't.

She's actually a happy go lucky person
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I'd put thick and self-righteous ahead of negative.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Happy go lucky person? She's had a scowl on her face for days. The bitch should crack a smile and stop obsessing about Christopher and being a paranoid freak.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus she's had a massive argument with Matthew today and is threatening to walk.
  • johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's crazy and very aggressive cant believe she hasnt been warned for making threatening comments towards jale yet
  • Berkshire_BellBerkshire_Bell Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    I think the house has got to her and also spending too much time with Pauline. She needs to tone down her voice a little as it sounds very aggressive. I liked her when she went in but she seems to have thrown all care about her appearance and her mood is really on the down hill
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Nasty, aggressive, dirty, ungracious, charmless, bitchy type. It'a personality contest. Who in their right mind could possibly think that a personality type like that could ever win BB??? She's horrible.
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just moans about everyone all the time.

And she has totallay cloned into "P" ..

callng herself "T"
  • Gobby mooGobby moo Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    I think the house has got to her and also spending too much time with Pauline. She needs to tone down her voice a little as it sounds very aggressive. I liked her when she went in but she seems to have thrown all care about her appearance and her mood is really on the down hill

I somewhat agree with you I liked her at first but I think like a lot of people in life we put up a tough woman exterior and front everything out. I don't like her tone and she is very dismissive. But I think is Pauline goes she may be a good housemate in the long term.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    exidor wrote: »
    Nasty, aggressive, dirty, ungracious, charmless, bitchy type. It'a personality contest. Who in their right mind could possibly think that a personality type like that could ever win BB??? She's horrible.

You're reading my mind but you forgot to add spiteful.
  • VadmunVadmun Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Toya is just one of life's f**k ups.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toya likes the sound of her own voice and nobody else's.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,644
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    Plus she's had a massive argument with Matthew today and is threatening to walk.
    I say let her. I've had enough of her belligerent overbearing manner, her unreasoning intolerance of certain comparatively inoffensive housemates, and her inability to know when to stop.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    She's gonna have to be surgically removed from that dressing gown and head scarf. FGS - it'd be pretty shameful in your on house to slob about like that day after day but she's in the BB house - on the telly - you'd make a bit of an effort wouldn't you? She looks like a rancid old washer woman.
    Forum Member
    Gobby moo wrote: »
    I somewhat agree with you I liked her at first but I think like a lot of people in life we put up a tough woman exterior and front everything out. I don't like her tone and she is very dismissive. But I think is Pauline goes she may be a good housemate in the long term.

Totally. I truly believe that Pauline has influenced her somewhat. She was not as gobby before the Pauline/Jale episode. I would have thought she would have been clever enough to distance herself from Pauline as much as possible in that house but she went the other way. A very stupid thing to do especially after all the chants for Pauline to get out. Aligning yourself with the a hated housemate is not very clever.
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a very negative person from what it seems. She seems like she wants everyone to be fighting with one another.
    Forum Member
    She has to learn to let go. If someone has said sorry, which Christopher did, then just accept it and move on. Don't go on a bloody rant and make yourself look bad. Toya is certainly not very good at the BB thing is she.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    She has no self awareness whatsoever. Her utter negativity as she was complaining about being called negative was amazing. its right up there with not saying good morning to jale. terrible woman.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    I don't think she is negative. I think she needs to know how to play the game. The british public will take Christopher's side over hers anyday. They will label her as an aggressive person because of how she expresses herself but she's not.

She's very matter of fact and a lot of people can be taken aback by that. You will either like her or you won't.

She's actually a happy go lucky person

Right..
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toya the tyrant is horrendous. >:(
    Forum Member
    She's gonna have to be surgically removed from that dressing gown and head scarf. FGS - it'd be pretty shameful in your on house to slob about like that day after day but she's in the BB house - on the telly - you'd make a bit of an effort wouldn't you? She looks like a rancid old washer woman.

I sure hope so! Its hurting my eyes every time I look at her! I can understand not wanting to glam up too much but seriously is it too much to ask to get dressed, put on slap on and maybe look like you want to be in the house?:o
  • VadmunVadmun Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    The one thing I love about people like Toya's peculiar brand of neurosis is that they show some rather vile trait or brand of behaviour and then immediately accuse someone else of it, of having directed it at them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shouldn't laugh but :D
    I've been sitting around in my dressing gown all day :blush:
    I have an excuse, I'm not well.
    But I was thinking the same thing :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    She had the potential to be a great housemate. However, she handles criticism like a crazy person.

I also hate how often she declares herself to be upfront, while talking behind people's back. Not so much "I'll tell him to his face", more 'I'll talk behind his back and then spew all of my anger onto him should he dare to confront me'... Bit wordy, but I'm sure it'll catch on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a horrible, sour, extremely negative person. I hope she does walk.