What Emmerdale next big storyline now?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Nooooooo! Please don't let Steve comeback - good riddance to him!
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    :eek: It's Steve that is the one that is too good to be stuck with her! Our Steve is in a class of his own, a real pioneer of British life that would put this show into another level! Any women worth her soul would be lucky to have a bloke as amazing as Steve in their life! :)

I hope he does come back with a bad ass wife and takes over Home Farm! I'm gonna need something to numb the pain slightly at losing My Beautiful Amy! :(

Amy leaving isn't the end of the world. I think Chelsea will be offered tv roles.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I'm going to hold on hope for DS Shields coming into Emmerdale full-time, unfortunately first thing that would have to happen is she would need to leave the police. As much as I love her as a kick ass detective, there is nothing worse than a full-time police character in a soap, they end up being used at every crime and have to arrest every villager.

This is why I'm hoping she moves into Home Farm with a wealthy new hubby and takes over managing the estate. I think she'd be great with Steve, they'd be a real power couple.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy leaving isn't the end of the world. I think Chelsea will be offered tv roles.:)

It is for me! :(
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: It's Steve that is the one that is too good to be stuck with her! Our Steve is in a class of his own, a real pioneer of British life that would put this show into another level! Any women worth her soul would be lucky to have a bloke as amazing as Steve in their life! :)

I hope he does come back with a bad ass wife and takes over Home Farm! I'm gonna need something to numb the pain slightly at losing My Beautiful Amy! :(
    "a real pioneer of British life" - I wouldn't go that far! :p Steve was great though, fingers crossed he'll be on his way back! His exit scenes were brilliant. I'd love him to take over Home Farm, if only for the looks on Diane, Bernice and Nico's faces. :D
    Ricmcc1766 wrote: »
    I'm going to hold on hope for DS Shields coming into Emmerdale full-time, unfortunately first thing that would have to happen is she would need to leave the police. As much as I love her as a kick ass detective, there is nothing worse than a full-time police character in a soap, they end up being used at every crime and have to arrest every villager.

This is why I'm hoping she moves into Home Farm with a wealthy new hubby and takes over managing the estate. I think she'd be great with Steve, they'd be a real power couple.
    Hmm, that would be a problem. I suppose with her being a detective she wouldn't have to get involved with any minor crimes and could maybe avoid the serious ones due to being too close to those involved. Either way, I'm sure the writers could sort it out.

The more I think about it, the more I really like the idea of her being Steve's new woman. I personally thought there was some chemistry between her and DC Flanagan, but there wouldn't really be anywhere to go with that. :o She was definitely the star of the last part of the Cameron storyline though, so a return of her (and Steve!) could really shake up the village. :)
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricmcc1766 wrote: »

I'd love DS Shields in ED full time! She'd be great up in Home Farm, with lobster Steve:D
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Oates said on our local tv magazine programme Friday night that the next big thing will be around bonfire night.

Please don't bring back scary Steve he gives me the creeps...and is a one trick pony where acting is concerned anyway.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dominic Brunt promised that Rhona's drug storyline would continue until November. I have the feeling that the final day will be Friday November 22nd, when everything will settle down as though nothing ever happened. Typical for soapland! Also, I think Amy will leave by
    kidnapping Kyle and doing a runner, potentially aided and abetted by Cain.
  • Steph_CuckowSteph_Cuckow Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as i dont like her could Katie be the new owner? Maybe with Steve although i dont know which is worse as both send me too sleep.