Emily Middlemas

sgeandhusgeandhu Posts: 1,427
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seeing Lauren (and before her Lola, posh and the baby-voiced one whose name escapes me) makes me even more convinced that Cheryl (or rather the producers) got it really wrong, especially with Emily.

Comments

• SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl got it all wrong by letting Emily and Kerrianne go...oh and sending home Monica at bootcamp.
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really like Emily's performance of 'Story of my Life', but I preferred it to Lauren's. She also has much more charisma than Lauren. Lauren has the better voice though.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily will get through to the lives next year........ They do it every year (hold back a great singer) so it looks like the talent pool hadn't dried up and also makes for a better contestant story
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the woman who sent home Gamu god she doesnt have a clue what she is doing
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I loved Emily, she wouldn't have fared much better but she was great!
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Emily should have been picked over Stephanie... Similar type of voice, but Emily just had so much more performance and confidence, Kerianne ...I'm not convinced gave a good enough judges houses performance to justify a live show spot over other similar girls...
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily should of been the wildcard choice.

I routed for her.
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's quite obvious that Emily will return next year and her story will be overcoming this year's rejection. Cue Simon saying at her comeback audition, "I can't believe Cheryl said no to you last year".
  • Hyper_IntakeHyper_Intake Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl she got it wrong about was Kerrianne. I thought she was better than all of the girls who made it to live shows. I really hope she comes back next year.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily couldn't sing
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't mind emily, but if you're going to say Lauren can't sing you can't seriously suggest her as a replacement! :/

I do think Cheeyl chose the wrong people though, except Lauren. She should have picked Lauren, Kerrianne and Lola for the initial three and Chloe or maybe emily for the wildcard. Stephanie never should have made it and I'm unsure on Chloe, she might have been alright if Cheryl didn't f*** her over with the Fame song choice.
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily has been performing at events for West Fm up here in Scotland e.g switching on xmas lights