reminds me of the good ol' days :D
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ganged up on.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course he is. Nadia is also being shunned because of him, which Hopkins admitted.
    All bullying tactics.
  • glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed he is......And this this will only get worse when he comes out of the secret room.:(
  • _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Not just bullied, but bullied in the most infantile, witless way possible.
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Were the Nazis bullied in world war 2?
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Galacticus wrote: »
    Why did you think this was a good analogy? :confused:
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. He's being shunned by the harpie coven and only Patsy and Keith refuse to bow down to them. It's disgusting
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member

😂😂 love it!
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    For the people who think it's bullying maybe if they got bulled they may change their mind!
  • _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member

Heavens above. One for the 'British people/idiots' thread, there.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Definitely being bullied.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't react as if he's being bullied, so it's hard to tell. Their actions seem bully-ish. I wish Cami would calm down a bit, it's not that serious, and she's easier to watch when she's not so defensive.
  • LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's getting what he deserves and it is not bullying.
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Why did you think this was a good analogy? :confused:

Well the poor Nazis had the Russians, the British, the Americans, the French, the Polish, the Australians..and many others..all ganging up on them; some posters around here might feel that they were bullied.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    For the people who think it's bullying maybe if they got bulled they may change their mind!
    I have been and more recent my son was bullied to the point he had a complete breakdown at school. Not physical bullying but words and taunts by a group of girls. I saw the effect it had on him and it was beyond heartbreaking.
    Perez may be an adult but yes i think he is being bullied.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    perez whole life and seemingly his job is about bullying others eg his treatment of lady gaga and will.i.am. people are naturally fighting back against his intolerable behavior
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    postit wrote: »
    Absolutely. He's being shunned by the harpie coven and only Patsy and Keith refuse to bow down to them. It's disgusting

The sooner Patsy and Keith go the better. I was expecting good things from Keith - but he's just been boring on this show. I don't even think he's been that nice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't decide whether to laugh or weep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's getting what he deserves and it is not bullying.
    Doesn't deserve it, but he is goading them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    perez whole life and seemingly his job is about bullying others eg his treatment of lady gaga and will.i.am. people are naturally fighting back against his intolerable behavior
    But isnt it down to those people to deal with it and not down to Katie H and her cronies ?
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Yes, they are bullying him. Even though he is pretty obnoxious himself, they are a lot, lot worse.

How much worse were they tonight because they had found a chink in his armour? I was sorry that he felt so threatened by the potential for the loss of Nadia's friendship by the revealing of that tweet, that he couldn't keep a lid on it. I'm glad they have got him out of there but time will tell whether that will be good or bad for him in the long run. Maybe he threatened to go for real and it was the only way they could keep him in.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Him and KH are just like a pair of rutting stags that will just keep locking horns until one of them leaves the house. They truly are as bad as each other and they will never let up on each other so they really both need to keep as far away from each other as possible for the sake of the rest of the house.

The problem with him is that he gives it out but he cries like a baby when he gets is back which is winding her up even more and they've gotten into a vicious circle and it's almost like a couple who batter the crap out of each other but keep coming back for more. That house must be so toxic for the rest of the HMs that I feel sorry for them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without a doubt... But because Perez can take it, BB are letting the bully get away with it.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, he's incredibly annoying but the constant abuse he gets from Hopkins is unacceptable.