Tonight's episode was the worst of the series so far.

SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I HATE it when Big Brother get involved to make drama.

The task was completely set up to cause drama and it really bugs me. Why are they telling the HM's what WE think of them ? They may as well just announce the winner right now. Now the HM's know exactly how the fans feel about all of the important points of the show. Why are the HM's in there exactly ? they may as well just open the doors and let the HM's come and go as they please.

Whenever BB get involved, the series goes to s**t.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    I'm bored of seeing Katie/cami/Perez every night doing the same thing over and over. It should be renamed 'The Jeremy Kyle House' what with all the pointless conflict going on. Not one of them can just stop and get some perspective. I want to see something different now that doesn't involve those three morons.
  • LukemeatsixLukemeatsix Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Yep

I really don't like bb getting involved like this. Let things play out, we don't want forced drama.

This task was set up to make Perez look bad and Katie look good. They have been favouritng Katie since launch night.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was on top form.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I thought it was on top form.

If it was top form then outside information wouldn't be going in to the house and they wouldn't feel they need to manipulate things to get what they want.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, it was horrid episode. I'm actually not watching anymore. Pretty low of BB.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=VinoCollapso;76643534]I'm bored of seeing Katie/cami/Perez every night doing the same thing over and over. It should be renamed 'The Jeremy Kyle House' what with all the pointless conflict going on. Not one of them can just stop and get some perspective. I want to see something different now that doesn't involve those three morons.[/QUOTE]

This it's now gone way too far. There are other HM's FGS!
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible episode. BB have reached an all time low. And I've only just started watching again after several years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moontaker wrote: »
    Horrible episode. BB have reached an all time low. And I've only just started watching again after several years.

Every series they seem to reach this low point these days. The first 14 days it was going along nicely. BB weren't forcing things and my only real issue was that they weren't having proper noms. But now it's gone back to the way it was in the summer, it's so frustrating.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was grim tonight. One of those episodes that make you wonder why you watch this shite. I'm all for a bit of drama and a few shouting matches but there was something very nasty and mean spirited about tonights show.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep

I really don't like bb getting involved like this. Let things play out, we don't want forced drama.

This task was set up to make Perez look bad and Katie look good. They have been favouritng Katie since launch night.

I had to switch over to Dragon's Den tonight I'm so bored of the same thing night after night . BB constantly trying to provoke Perez, Katie and Nadia into arguments .
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've half watched since Wednesday, getting bored of it. Tend to read the spoiler on here first, tonight I just could not put up with that Hopkins/Cami focus. Started so well too.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I stopped watching.

Follow it from the forum from now on in

Lucky it isnt a jade goody episode.
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Yes, it was horrid episode. I'm actually not watching anymore. Pretty low of BB.
    Well done...I usually stop watching when the HMs I like have left.
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Moontaker wrote: »

Ah sorry you tuned in at this point....the past week or so has been pretty damn entertaining. I think it will pick up again though. It is so changeable in there.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    It was grim tonight. One of those episodes that make you wonder why you watch this shite. I'm all for a bit of drama and a few shouting matches but there was something very nasty and mean spirited about tonights show.

I agree. It's now become nasty for the sake of it and the producers seem to be salivating at the thought of them ripping each other to shreds.

I really feel sorry for the other HMs who are caught in the middle of a warzone which BB are deliberately whipping up for ratings. I'm sure this isn't the show I fell in love with all those years ago
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    Ah sorry you tuned in at this point....the past week or so has been pretty damn entertaining. I think it will pick up again though. It is so changeable in there.

It would only pick up again if they would leave the show alone and stopped interfering. I can't see them stopping now. BB got exactly what it wanted out of tonight's show so no doubt they will manipulate the show again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't think BB will be happy until they get another fight night and I don't think it's far off now
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member

BIB If this is the way BB is going in the future then clearly I'm not in their target audience who I assume enjoy this sort of thing . I've found most of this series nasty and mean spirited. There has been little in the way of humour and fun to give some respite from the contrived repetitive goading and arguments involving a few hms.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    BIB If this is the way BB is going in the future then clearly I'm not in their target audience who I assume enjoy this sort of thing . I've found most of this series nasty and mean spirited. There has been little in the way of humour and fun to give some respite from the contrived repetitive goading and arguments involving a few hms.

I agree. I've only dipped in and out of civilian BB since BB7 as I realised it wasn't for me any more. I still like to watch CBB but the C5 years have got more and more nasty each and every year and I think this one could be my breaking point. AS I said in another thread, if I wanted to watch lairy gobshites tearing lumps out of each other, I'd hang about outside the nearest Weatherspoons at midnight on a Friday
  • purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say, it was uncomfortable viewing at times, but then from our perspective that makes good viewing...or does it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed tonight. There was an episode last week that was so negative and toxic it upset me, but tonight Nadia was wonderful again, Michelle almost redeemed herself in my eyes, KH showed herself up again, Perez seemed human and won a little of my support.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say, it was uncomfortable viewing at times, but then from our perspective that makes good viewing...or does it?

Not from mine it doesn't. :(
  • wigwag46wigwag46 Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    I stopped watching this c**p 10 days ago and only come on here to see if there is anything interesting. Apparently not and I made the right decision so I won't resume watching because it seems from comments on here that the whole thing is orchestrated and that 'aint good. Shame on you BB as I am sure I am not the only one.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They had to get involved because Katie Price stopped it happening naturally since her arrival. Well that is what they will say.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

Grim is exactly the word I just used on another thread. I agree with everything you say.