Jeff Brazier says 'No mag shoots for the boys'

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of RUBBISH!!!! Its obvious to me that Jade Greedy wanted to make a load of money from then and now Brazier wants to recant that so that they have a "private" life, as its been said many times before Ms Greedy used those kids (and also used us) buy having them in the magazines, she should have NOT had them photographed, and guaranteed their anonimity, now Brazier is saying NO, I can guarantee you in the next couple of years (if that long) they will be back in the media saying how proud they were of thier mum and their firs pictures at school or even their first girl friend, are we so guillable, the horse has already bolted and the gate is still open......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's wrong with a couple of pics?
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade will be spinning in her grave.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    DaisyLou wrote: »

Because a couple will lead to a dozen, and by then it'll be hard to stop the press asking for more and more.

After the way Jade had them posing for anything and everything, I can't blame Jeff for wanting to keep their privacy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because looming in the background would be the letch Tweed and Jackiey Budden that's why. We don't need to see them and in years to come they will hopefully not want anything to do with the media. After all isn't the posh education Jade wanted going to ensure how they'll perceive the world?? Leave them be to flourish with Jeff and good on him.
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member

But it's not just a 'couple of pics' is it? It's everything that goes with being in the media spotlight. The kids need a decent grounded upbringing. By having a few pics of them will give the paps a green light to intrude in every aspect of their lives. Is it fair for the photographers to sit outside the school gates waiting for a photo, I certainly wouldn't want it for my kids.

I think Jeff has grown up from the Jeff we first saw when he first got with Jade, he has seen at first hand how the media can build you up and knock you down, maybe he wants the children to have a good education and care free upbringing and do something with their lives rather than living their lives infront of the cameras to be scrutinised, criticised and laughed at like their mother had. Fair enough, Jade didn't know anything different and didn't not have the oportunities her boys have.

Give me Jeff over Jack anyday.
  • squiggle1012squiggle1012 Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member

Absolutely nothing.

Im sure Jeff will treasure every one of them and put them in his private photo albums;)
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What makes him assume we want to see them anyway?
    Forum Member
    Where does it say he's a better Dad??? Look at the context of that particular thread. Idiot.

Why do you feel the need insult FM's, do you have to insult people when you are challenged?
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baldbilluk wrote: »
    What a load of RUBBISH!!!! Its obvious to me that Jade Greedy wanted to make a load of money from then and now Brazier wants to recant that so that they have a "private" life, as its been said many times before Ms Greedy used those kids (and also used us) buy having them in the magazines, she should have NOT had them photographed, and guaranteed their anonimity, now Brazier is saying NO, I can guarantee you in the next couple of years (if that long) they will be back in the media saying how proud they were of thier mum and their firs pictures at school or even their first girl friend, are we so guillable, the horse has already bolted and the gate is still open......

:confused:
    Having a bad day, are we?
    I wasn't used by Jade, I never read the magazines. If Jeff says he wants more privacy for the boys, I've got no reason to disbelieve him.
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Why do you feel the need insult FM's, do you have to insult people when you are challenged?

Insults are the first refuge of a lazy mind. :cool:
    Forum Member
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    :confused:
    Having a bad day, are we?
    I wasn't used by Jade, I never read the magazines. If Jeff says he wants more privacy for the boys, I've got no reason to disbelieve him.
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    Insults are the first refuge of a lazy mind. :cool:

Hi susie :) I think you are right on both counts
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Glad Jeff has made a sensible decision. The kids have been through enough lossing their mother at such a young age. I am sickened by Jack Tweed and his easter egg for Jade and ballons for Jade's birthday photo shoot at the grave. Talk about dancing on someone's grave!! Good Lord. He is playing the tragic young widower but forgets the act when he is out partying and drinking with his friends. I was amazed when Jade supposedly said she would prefer Jack to have control of the kids!! Talk about love is blind.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    s0436 wrote: »
    They may end up having a better up-bringing now their mother has died, sounds a horrible thing to say but I know some of you are thinking it!

Some of us know it!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad Jeff has made a sensible decision. The kids have been through enough lossing their mother at such a young age. I am sickened by Jack Tweed and his easter egg for Jade and ballons for Jade's birthday photo shoot at the grave. Talk about dancing on someone's grave!! Good Lord. He is playing the tragic young widower but forgets the act when he is out partying and drinking with his friends. I was amazed when Jade supposedly said she would prefer Jack to have control of the kids!! Talk about love is blind.
    I couldn't agree more, he's loathsome and it won't be long before he gets his long overdue comeuppance:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can hardly compare Jeff to the boy he was when he first met Jade, cashing in on his own career, what´s wrong with that? Now he has grown up into a more mature man and father and is not going to cash in on his boys for his own sake. Yay.

I so agree with your comments Flossychic. Jeff has shown by example that he does have his son's best interests at heart. Tweed is a violent man and the boys are better off living with their repsonsible loving father. Jade loved her boys dearly but I expect that even she would be pleased that the boys are being loved and cared for by Jeff as oppose to the volitile and immature Tweed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    I so agree with your comments Flossychic. Jeff has shown by example that he does have his son's best interests at heart. Tweed is a violent man and the boys are better off living with their repsonsible loving father. Jade loved her boys dearly but I expect that even she would be pleased that the boys are being loved and cared for by Jeff as oppose to the volitile and immature Tweed.
    It would be very worrying indeed if the children had Tw££d as a father figure. No amount of expensive education would make up for having that muppet in the family!
  • pixiepoppetpixiepoppet Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Tweed still sees them. They are still close to him. But I know that Jeff is a devoted dad and he has made the right decision. The boys need to have some privacy so they can grow up to have a relatively normal life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Some of us know it!

How do you 'know it'?
  • JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poor old Tweed can only command several pages in to the papers these days, even with his balloons! :eek: No more front page canoodling with Jade! Also, someone is trying to do damage limitation by annoucing yesterday that he is going to do a charity run for Marie Curie.

Count me in as a Jeff supporter. I think a lot of this "no publicity" thing he's doing will have much to do with the boys' contact with Jack and how they could be manipulated as such. He has (by the looks of it) firmly put his foot down. No more competing with Indiana Tweed and his Jungle Adventures!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »

No. Only when posters lie about me.

Back on topic, why are alot of you still on about Jack Tweed? You want him to disappear but you create threads about him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Back on topic, why are alot of you still on about Jack Tweed? You want him to disappear but you create threads about him?
    Because it's amusing:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well the same could be said about you Daisy when you ask why we keep talking about him?? You don't have to ask you know ;)
  • muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with a lot of the comments on here. Jeff appears to have matured and is doing the right thing by giving the boys some much-needed privacy. They have been paraded around enough for money, and the last thing they need now is a camera being shoved in their face every 5 seconds, especially when they've just lost their mother.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member

Who's telling lies about you? :confused:
    You seem to have a bit of a persecution complex. First I'm 'picking' on you, now you're being lied about by ???

If you check the thread title DaisyLou, it isn't actually about Jack Tweed, it's about Jeff Brazier, but it's quite hard to discuss Mr Brazier without bringing the Vile Scrote into things as well.

:D