Price Behaving Badly?

Comments

• Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I'll copy it in its entirety but tomorrow, OK?
  • 'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a165835/katie-price-to-launch-charity-this-year.html

Another cheap stunt to get people on her side?

Even although she says it's for charity..it's still all "me me me" because it's the Katie Price Foundation and not the Harvey Price/Yorke Foundation
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »

Thank you :) I bet you wish you hadn't said anything now ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

THANK YOU!!!:p
  • couscouscouscous Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    You genuinely believe that without Can Associates advice he would be:

Masturbating in public?

I think not! :rolleyes:

Hang on Jordan/KP has masturbated in public? WTF?
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    couscous wrote: »
    Hang on Jordan/KP has masturbated in public? WTF?

This from a post I made a couple of weeks back.
    A guest who witnessed the lewd scene in the Electric Cabaret Bar at trendy Es Vive Hotel told The People: "A dark-haired girl had walked past, wearing a little basque and leather trousers.

"Katie attracted her attention and pulled her over. They started chatting then Katie leaned in and began to kiss her.

"I couldn't believe it. It was really intimate and Katie's guy was grinning as he watched. It was as if Katie was trying to turn him on by snogging another woman.

"When she had everyone's attention she sat opposite the girl and started to pleasure herself. It was disgusting. This was a public place - everyone in there was really shocked."

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=katie-price-s-night-of-shameful-antics%26method=full%26objectid=21458996%26siteid=93463-name_page.html
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Oaks wrote:
    Another cheap stunt to get people on her side?

I think it's telling that she's talking about a charity she intends to set-up. She has been talking about this for over a year, and getting the publicity associated with charity work without actually having to do anything charitable.

Other people who want to run their own charity will set it up, and then talk about it, or not, as and when required. Jordan may actually go ahead and set up the charity, it's the kind of thing that can be done with minimal financial expense because of the associated tax breaks, and with sales of her tat plummeting, she needs to do something to turn-around her image.

I agree it is notable that it's her name at the helm. If this charity really is to support other children and their families with Harvey's condition, it would make sense to name it after him or the condition. On the other hand, if it's all a PR stunt to help brand "Katie Price" then she needs her name used in connection with it as much as possible.:rolleyes:
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Thank you :) I bet you wish you hadn't said anything now ;):D

No, it's fine - I like to copy type as it gives me practice. :)

OK, this is from Ally Ross' column in Friday's Sun:

BBC1 CASUALTY 5.6m

ITV1's CASUALTY 4.5m

Saturday night chat shows. Time was, you'd sit down to watch Parky interview David Niven, Jimmy Cagney, Orson Welles, or else another Hollywood legend with nothing to sell.

Sometimes it would be brilliant, other times it was okay and, occasionally, it was downright self-indulgent kack.

But, jeez, it was never as tawdry as Katie Price Exclusive: With Piers Morgan.

This week's all time low for ITV1.

The Jeremy Kyle format comes to prime-time. Not for the first time either. He interviewed her on the same channel last year.

Another PR whitewash that was much=referenced on Saturday, though they forgot the key exchange.

Morgan: Is there anything you wouldn't sell about your life?

Price: I would never do a story about Peter, ever.

Yet suddenly, "the fairytale was over." ITV offered her £100,000 for the Peter story and, after many long dark nights of soul wrestling with that conscience of hers, she talked.

I say talked. Her gob was certainly open, but there was just noise spewing forth.

Most of it sounded suspiciously like the drone of self-justification mixed with the whine of self-pity. But there were some unintentionally funny moments as well.

I chuckled when Katie Price demanded her "privacy" and claimed "You don't go to Ibiza to drink scones and eat tea."

I joined in heartily with the rest of the viewers when she said: "You can call me a slapper if you want." (Okay, you're a slapper).

And when she insisted: "I've done nuffink in my career I regret doing," I started compiling a list.

Eurovision: Making Your Mind Up, Katie and Peter unleashed, Discomania II with Ben Shephard, A Whole New World, the Dream Team cameo, Gareth Gates, Dane Bowers...

It goes on. As does she, like An Audience with Vicky Pollard, and it wasn't helped by a host who encouraged her sob story but clearly hadn't watched Katie & Peter: Stateside. If he had, he'd have dismissed her version of the split, which sounded like a cross between Jilly Cooper and a Dear Deirdre letter ("Pete said, "It's me or your horse.") and told her it was down to the fact poor Peter Andre - sweet-hearted simpleton that he is - was simply fed-up living with a professional bully.

They can muddy the waters as much as they like, of course, but nothing could hide the real purpose of Saturday's interview.

She was attempting to use a miscarriage to gain public sympathy and score points against her husband. Shame on ITV, who've laid off 500 people this year, for paying £100,000 for the privilege, but great credit to the viewers who snubbed the much-hyped event in favour of Casualty (5.6m v 4.5m).

It remains to be seen if ITV now realise that, due to her toxic personality and monotone delivery, it was part of a pattern - Katie Price has never delivered successful television viewing figures.

Though I kind of hope you didn't miss Katie Price Uncut, the anagram show on ITV2, which was interrupted by a pet's yap-yap-yapping and a timely scream of desperation from its owner.

"SHUT UP, DOG."

Wise words, though I'd be tempted to have her put down."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the fact that Casualty increased its viewers from the previous Saturday when up against that KP interview shows people were intentionally switching over to BBC1 to avoid her on the box. That shows people are beginning to tire of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, it's fine - I like to copy type as it gives me practice. :)

OK, this is from Ally Ross' column in Friday's Sun:

BBC1 CASUALTY 5.6m

ITV1's CASUALTY 4.5m

Saturday night chat shows. Time was, you'd sit down to watch Parky interview David Niven, Jimmy Cagney, Orson Welles, or else another Hollywood legend with nothing to sell.

Sometimes it would be brilliant, other times it was okay and, occasionally, it was downright self-indulgent kack.

But, jeez, it was never as tawdry as Katie Price Exclusive: With Piers Morgan.

This week's all time low for ITV1.

The Jeremy Kyle format comes to prime-time. Not for the first time either. He interviewed her on the same channel last year.

Another PR whitewash that was much=referenced on Saturday, though they forgot the key exchange.

Morgan: Is there anything you wouldn't sell about your life?

Price: I would never do a story about Peter, ever.

Yet suddenly, "the fairytale was over." ITV offered her £100,000 for the Peter story and, after many long dark nights of soul wrestling with that conscience of hers, she talked.

I say talked. Her gob was certainly open, but there was just noise spewing forth.

Most of it sounded suspiciously like the drone of self-justification mixed with the whine of self-pity. But there were some unintentionally funny moments as well.

I chuckled when Katie Price demanded her "privacy" and claimed "You don't go to Ibiza to drink scones and eat tea."

I joined in heartily with the rest of the viewers when she said: "You can call me a slapper if you want." (Okay, you're a slapper).

And when she insisted: "I've done nuffink in my career I regret doing," I started compiling a list.

Eurovision: Making Your Mind Up, Katie and Peter unleashed, Discomania II with Ben Shephard, A Whole New World, the Dream Team cameo, Gareth Gates, Dane Bowers...

It goes on. As does she, like An Audience with Vicky Pollard, and it wasn't helped by a host who encouraged her sob story but clearly hadn't watched Katie & Peter: Stateside. If he had, he'd have dismissed her version of the split, which sounded like a cross between Jilly Cooper and a Dear Deirdre letter ("Pete said, "It's me or your horse.") and told her it was down to the fact poor Peter Andre - sweet-hearted simpleton that he is - was simply fed-up living with a professional bully.

They can muddy the waters as much as they like, of course, but nothing could hide the real purpose of Saturday's interview.

She was attempting to use a miscarriage to gain public sympathy and score points against her husband. Shame on ITV, who've laid off 500 people this year, for paying £100,000 for the privilege, but great credit to the viewers who snubbed the much-hyped event in favour of Casualty (5.6m v 4.5m).

It remains to be seen if ITV now realise that, due to her toxic personality and monotone delivery, it was part of a pattern - Katie Price has never delivered successful television viewing figures.

Though I kind of hope you didn't miss Katie Price Uncut, the anagram show on ITV2, which was interrupted by a pet's yap-yap-yapping and a timely scream of desperation from its owner.

"SHUT UP, DOG."

Wise words, though I'd be tempted to have her put down."

Thanks RR. Ally Ross is my new hero - he has summed up what I and probably 99% of the country are thinking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also read NOW and I got the impression that they are sucking up to her, perhaps they are hoping for an exclusive interview. She must have other stuff up her sleeve, other things to reveal - like the inside of her fangita maybe or "I might be a lesbian" or a serious illness to get the public back on side. I was angry the way that NOW seemed to think they can dictate to the reader what they should be thinking. I don't know ANYONE who likes her - male or female. But then I am in my 30s. I think it is just teenagers who like her?
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for that Rosie Red much appreciated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    excellent - an all embracing dissing - and every word so richly deserved!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Rosie Red, that long article gave you plenty practice didn't it! Much appreciated :)

I couldn't agree more with what Ally Ross said. I'm also glad to find that kind of disparaging article in The Sun who I thought might back Katie all the way but it seems that even they are seeing the lie of the land and that Katie is about as popular as a dose of VD at the moment (pity a dose of antibiotics doesn't get rid of HER!) and the paper isn't pandering to her inflated ego.

I absolutely LOVE the fact that it was beaten by Casualty in the ratings :D A dent for Piers Morgans mammoth ego too, serves him right, what a scoop HE thought he had!

I hope ITV thinks the £100,000 was worth it? Put it this way, if my licence fee had been paying for it I'd have been logging a complaint :mad:

Loved Ally's 'Shut up Dog!' comment too :D

Thanks again Rosie!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also read NOW and I got the impression that they are sucking up to her, perhaps they are hoping for an exclusive interview. She must have other stuff up her sleeve, other things to reveal - like the inside of her fangita maybe or "I might be a lesbian" or a serious illness to get the public back on side. I was angry the way that NOW seemed to think they can dictate to the reader what they should be thinking. I don't know ANYONE who likes her - male or female. But then I am in my 30s. I think it is just teenagers who like her?

That magazine has zero integrity! They seem desperate to get a Jordan scoop - 'look we're being nice about you, we're on your side, we'll print a lovely sympathetic article, we'll say horrible things about Pete for you' - PATHETIC!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    That magazine has zero integrity! They seem desperate to get a Jordan scoop - 'look we're being nice about you, we're on your side, we'll print a lovely sympathetic article, we'll say horrible things about Pete for you' - PATHETIC!

It used to be an decent enough mag to read on a train for half an hour but now it's a joke. I reckon the editor must have a brown tongue the amount of time she spends a*se licking z list morons. She was even sticking up for Rebecca Loos the other week :rolleyes:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price is NOT media savvy - her publicists are. Someone media savvy would not masturbate in public or talk to their husband like a piece of dirt on their TV show. Katie Price is thick as a plank and is no more an astute businesswoman than Vanessa Feltz is a size 12. Her advisors have done all the work - all she's done is flap her silly tits out and act like a ****.
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

FFS The shape of her in that dress!! She should put her t1ts away, they aren't looking that great! Can she ever go anywhere without her make up artist?! Her hair is awful looking
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im so glad that people on here seem to like my e-mail. Ive just checked my inbox and there was an response from Now, I got all excited but when I read it I realised it was just a standard templet resonse thanking me for e-maling them and asking me to check out their website:D

Somehow I don't think they will be thanking me when they read how I think they are all sloppy journalists and that I'll never read their magazine again, but hopefully they will realise how badly they have misjudged public opinion and backtrack.

Its a shame. I actually used to like Now, but over the past few years its gone dreadful. Its style of writing is poor and very one sided. I think this may be because there was a change of editor. New magazine, although not perfect, is actually alot more balanced, and Pete writes for them!

I hope Now received many similar e-mail from like minded people.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    smashbox wrote: »
    FFS The shape of her in that dress!! She should put her t1ts away, they aren't looking that great! Can she ever go anywhere without her make up artist?! Her hair is awful looking

Went to Brighton last week and got talking to a woman who has a relly who works in the salon where Katie gets her hair done. She says Katie looks dreadful most of the time, and without the trowelled on make up and hair extensions she's nothing.

Heh, heh. ;)
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went to Brighton last week and got talking to a woman who has a relly who works in the salon where Katie gets her hair done. She says Katie looks dreadful most of the time, and without the trowelled on make up and hair extensions she's nothing.

Heh, heh. ;)

:D HA! i'd well believe it I think she looks like nothing even when she has all the make up trowled on her hairs so fake looking. All the surgery has stripped her of her natural look, her skin has been looking quite dodgy lately aswell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG!!! What is she NOT wearing???

Thanks Rosie Red for copying the article... I might print it and frame it!!!!!! Brilliant stuff!:D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think anyone could make Michelle Heaton look relatively classy - but dog rough Jordan saves the day:D They look like a couple of cabaret artistes and both look a good 10 years older. Skinny frames with orange skin is not a good look for anyone.
  • macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is not true :mad:

Plooks and teeth like like a row of derelict hooses :eek::eek: