Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely utterly and totally agree.:(
    As one of Andre's fiercest critics I always had plenty to say but the venom being spouted about KP disgusts me and I no longer want to be party to it.
    Its certainly not fun any more and I am embarrassed by the filth.:(

Must say that I am surprised that DS hosts it all.

Sorry, but l just don't get that :confused: Are you saying it was okay for you to fiercely criticise PA, but you dont like some of the things being said about KP. Oh dear, isn't that what happens on a discussion forum
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely utterly and totally agree.:(
    As one of Andre's fiercest critics I always had plenty to say but the venom being spouted about KP disgusts me and I no longer want to be party to it.
    Its certainly not fun any more and I am embarrassed by the filth.:(

Must say that I am surprised that DS hosts it all.

I've definitely had a lot to say against both of them over the years and am quite happy to laugh at her 15 tacky weddings and his desperate twonkyness but its all going too far now. I did post saying so earlier in the thread and got bizarre comments about a clique of bullies stopping people who don't agree with them :confused: I won't even read the KP thread now as the language used about her is a disgrace. Yes she's a nightmare but women calling a woman 'slag' and '****' I mean, come on people, enough already
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree LAO. It's remarkably unpleasant on here at the moment and I am wondering what the point is anymore.

There are so many ways we can get amused by KP and PA without dragging the kids in or using vulgar, misogynistic language which has no place in modern society and yet there seems to be absolute glee in who can drag the thread into the gutter the furthest.

I've even now heard that some FMs are sending PMs admitting they are deliberately trying to get people who disagree with them banned. I mean, WTF??? How can a couple of orange twonks cause mature adults to react in such an extreme fashion just because others don't share their views? Baffling :confused:

It used to be a lot of fun on here Blondie , I've lost the taste for it now , where did all the humour go ?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Sorry, but l just don't get that :confused: Are you saying it was okay for you to fiercely criticise PA, but you dont like some of the things being said about KP. Oh dear, isn't that what happens on a discussion forum

Don't think any of my posts have had origin in a sewer.
    Have they?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

Tbh I think some of the venom spouted at both of them is frankly jaw dropping on occasion but I think Blondie and DD are talking about the endless recitation of KP and to some degree PA's sexual pasts/indiscretions couched in quite frankly gutter language that is nauseating. That is not debate it is just plain nasty... I like a discussion but talking about KP's chuff or PA's use of fizzy tablets is something I have very little interest in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    It used to be a lot of fun on here Blondie , I've lost the taste for it now , where did all the humour go ?

............and Amen to that.
    I always enjoyed the humerous teasing around here and you and I had many silly exchanges but this sure ain't funny any more.:(

On a lighter note momma11 are you still enjoying watching his shows?:)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've even now heard that some FMs are sending PMs admitting they are deliberately trying to get people who disagree with them banned. I mean, WTF??? How can a couple of orange twonks cause mature adults to react in such an extreme fashion just because others don't share their views? Baffling :confused:

Well, for anyone asking why the laughs have gone, there's your answer. A handful of morons very obviously out to do nothing other than bait people into a reaction. It's been rife lately. I hope whoever received that reported it. I certainly would have.

Maybe if there was less tolerance of obvious baiting on the board - by all of us, regardless of who is doing the baiting - we could all get back to having the good laughs we used have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always enjoyed the humerous teasing around here and you and I had many silly exchanges but this sure ain't funny any more.:(

My parents and one of my nieces love his show... they are all feeling much sympathy for his sufferage... apart from that they are all quite normal :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you reap what you sow. The PA threads have very little, to no humour in them. They are spite and I can't see how anyone who claims to support him can join in with it or find it amusing. Dead brother selling, pimping out his kids? References to his mental health being just attention seeking. He loves his kids you know. How droll! :D:D:D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've only seen the first one DD, been quite busy as youngest daughter gets married quite soon and I'm on sewing machine duty :(
    Will watch it on ITV player though when I get a chance ;)

I did enjoy watching the show , but I felt he went back in front of the cameras too soon , he was so obviously not ready , and I did feel for him and the rest of his family.
    It's a big adjustment for them , a very difficult time for them all.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you actually read my post? I said there was nothing wrong with Princess dressing up like Kate. I was simply illustrating that her hair is sometimes styled or clothes coordinated to match in order to make a good photo for the press. Harper Beckham is often described as a mini-me of Victoria eg http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2282790/Victoria-Beckham-Harper-coordinate-matching-checked-outfits-say-au-revoir-Paris.html and there is nothing 'age-innappropriate' about the way she's dressed so I'm bemused by the reaction and comments being made. The media also use the term to describe Kate and Princess http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/gallery/gallery-specials/34382/1/3/katie-price-takes-her-kids-to-the-lion-king-3d-premiere/1

I was posting to support Brian_Gordon's observation and wasn't intending to criticise LAO, as I usually consider her posts very perceptive and well-balanced. I was just registering my surprise that she did not agree with him. But fair enough she doesn't - it's a forum I thought it was meant to be about the exchange of different points of view.

Not going to discuss the Pete and Junior comments as they are irrelevant to my post. Pete and Kate are not two figures in a weather-vane where everything they do is irretrievably linked. Really is time for posters to de-couple them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only seen the first one DD, been quite busy as youngest daughter gets married quite soon and I'm on sewing machine duty :(
    Will watch it on ITV player though when I get a chance ;)

I did enjoy watching the show , but I felt he went back in front of the cameras too soon , he was so obviously not ready , and I did feel for him and the rest of his family.
    It's a big adjustment for them , a very difficult time for them all.

Take care momma11 and try to enjoy the frantic wedding plans.
    Perhaps you and I are the exception to any 'rules' around here because we sit on either side of the fence yet can communicate in a friendly manner.
    How embarrassing is my momma love?:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Did you actually read my post? I said there was nothing wrong with Princess dressing up like Kate. I was simply illustrating that her hair is sometimes styled or clothes coordinated to match in order to make a good photo for the press. Harper Beckham is often described as a mini-me of Victoria eg http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2282790/Victoria-Beckham-Harper-coordinate-matching-checked-outfits-say-au-revoir-Paris.html and there is nothing 'age-innappropriate' about the way she's dressed so I'm bemused by the reaction and comments being made. The media also use the term to describe Kate and Princess http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/gallery/gallery-specials/34382/1/3/katie-price-takes-her-kids-to-the-lion-king-3d-premiere/1

I was posting to support Brian_Gordon's observation and wasn't intending to criticise LAO, as I usually consider her posts very perceptive and well-balanced. I was just registering my surprise that she did not agree with him. But fair enough she doesn't - it's a forum I thought it was meant to be about the exchange of different points of view.

Not going to discuss the Pete and Junior comments as they are irrelevant to my post. Pete and Kate are not two figures in a weather-vane where everything they do is irretrevably linked. Really is time for posters to de-couple them

Hi Sensei, please look at the context. Your comment came in the wake of criticism of Princess wearing make up and 'looking innapropriate' - that's what LAO appeared to be responding to re the 'mini-me' charges, and what I was also responding to as your post seemed to be suggesting that those examples you provided were of an inappropriately dressed Princess.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree LAO. It's remarkably unpleasant on here at the moment and I am wondering what the point is anymore.

There are so many ways we can get amused by KP and PA without dragging the kids in or using vulgar, misogynistic language which has no place in modern society and yet there seems to be absolute glee in who can drag the thread into the gutter the furthest.

This is the point that has got me completely :confused:
    I do read the KP thread now and again,but I've pretty much given up on it - it just seems to endless pages of vile, bilious, name-calling venom with no actual debate involved.
    Surely the CURRENT antics of BOTH of them should give us more than enough to talk about without stooping to the levels of some of the things being posted on here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My parents and one of my nieces love his show... they are all feeling much sympathy for his sufferage... apart from that they are all quite normal :D:D:D

I'll put you in charge of getting help for them.:D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Fizgig but none of my posts have their origin in a sewer.

Toilet 'humour' might be to your taste but its not mine.

Tbh it seems like most of it is more gynaecological than toilet-based - delightful eh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh how lovely! I know weddings are stressful but good luck to you all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not going to discuss the Pete and Junior comments as they are irrelevant to my post. Pete and Kate are not two figures in a weather-vane where everything they do is irretrievably linked. Really is time for posters to de-couple them

I didn't take it as criticism Sam and I am sorry if I misunderstood you... but to me a mini me is a child dressed/styled identically to the adult they are supposed to be representing... little Ant and Dec for example... imo opinion neither Harper or Princess fit that criteria despite the press inferences because neither KP/VB dress their daughters as miniature versions of themselves... in fact it is good to see them dressing their daughters in sensible age appropriate clothes. It is actually easier to have a boy mini me because on the whole adult male clothes are very similar to boys clothes and young boys usually want to look like dad until they hit their teens... whilst girls want to do the same thing sensible mothers do not let them outside of their homes.

I have stated time and again that imo KP never took any of her children out of the media despite her fine words... she still profits financially (if she is selling twitpics) and more importantly in promoting a certain image of herself.

The posters might have an easier time of separating the twonks if they could leave each other alone but as long as the titting and tatting continues they will be perceived with a great degree of twisted togetherness.

Disclaimer... everything I have said about KP applies to PA as well which is why we as posters have such a hard time separating them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the point that has got me completely :confused:
    I do read the KP thread now and again,but I've pretty much given up on it - it just seems to endless pages of vile, bilious, name-calling venom with no actual debate involved.
    Surely the CURRENT antics of BOTH of them should give us more than enough to talk about without stooping to the levels of some of the things being posted on here.

Agreed AS.
    Tasteless tripe imho.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder if its because there is no humour left in the subject matter? Before they were both figurers of fun and mockery, but now we really have reached the very bottom of the barrel. They have both always reeked of desperation but there is something increasingly pathetic and pitiful in it now. Its hard to find humour in KP bringing yet another uncle into her kids lives, or PA exploiting a family tragedy. I am not surprised the threads have descended into venom and spite since that's pretty much all that is left between the pair of them.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The problem being Sam is that many of their supporters can only defend them by comparing them to the other (hence the running he/she is worserer comments). Those of us who can't stand either just feel like we're banging our heads against a brick wall
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Hi Sensei, please look at the context. Your comment came in the wake of criticism of Princess wearing make up and 'looking innapropriate' - that's what LAO appeared to be responding to re the 'mini-me' charges, and what I was also responding to as your post seemed to be suggesting that those examples you provided were of an inappropriately dressed Princess.

Well to be fair I can't be responsible for posts that precede me. If I wanted to align myself with those views I would have said so, instead I said that there was nothing wrong with her wanting to dress up like her Mum. But I agreed with Brian's earlier comment that she was being taken out to public events dressed in a similar style and was only providing a few examples to support him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem being Sam is that many of their supporters can only defend them by comparing them to the other (hence the running he/she is worserer comments). Those of us who can't stand either just feel like we're banging our heads against a brick wall

Thanks Blondie :) I actually like Pete and don't dislike Kate but agree both lend themselves to some light-hearted pointing and laughing. It's when it all gets really heavy and tribal and people start falling out over it that it becomes mystifying - they're just not worth it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well to be fair I can't be responsible for posts that precede me. If I wanted to align myself with those views I would have said so, instead I said that there was nothing wrong with her wanting to dress up like her Mum. But I agreed with Brian's earlier comment that she was being taken out to public events dressed in a similar style and was only providing a few examples to support him.

Absolutely, you can't. :) But I can only stand by how it came across to me when I read it, as I explained above.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if its because there is no humour left in the subject matter? Before they were both figurers of fun and mockery, but now we really have reached the very bottom of the barrel. They have both always reeked of desperation but there is something increasingly pathetic and pitiful in it now. Its hard to find humour in KP bringing yet another uncle into her kids lives, or PA exploiting a family tragedy. I am not surprised the threads have descended into venom and spite since that's pretty much all that is left between the pair of them.

Very good point, Grace. But I'd ask if the spite isn't coming from their *fans, not PA and KP? The childishness is coming from the latter, certainly, and the pettiness, and the pathetic and desperate attention-seeking (all the things to mock and laugh at) but it's the fans who are igniting the spite and the venom with their relentless tit-for-tat war. Look at all that rubbish on twitter, look at Blondie's comment earlier re some FMs actively and deliberately baiting in order to get people they disagree with banned!!? FFS.

*I'm obviously not referring to the reasonable fans. You know who you are.

But you do also make a very good point re the recent barrel-scraping both PA and KP have engaged in. Very little to laugh at.
This discussion has been closed.