Philip Schofield

gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
Forum Member
✭✭
Anybody sick of him being on tv too much? He is boring and is as animated as a piece of grey cheese!

Can't stand him! :mad:

Comments

• spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    for once I agree with you:eek:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Another vile thread about someone you don't like, :rolleyes:

For once, be nice!
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I like him.You could do a lot worse than PS.
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a very friendly man. Plus, he's not bad looking. ;)
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Where's Gordon? confess Pip!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    He's very smug
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, he's a pain. He obviously knows where the bodies are buried at ITV, though. Only reason why he wasn't fired after that stupid stunt he tried to pull with the PM far as I can see.
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is probably a nice enough man but he is just unbearably arrogant and smug. He always has that thin little smile on his face with his head tilted ever so slightly upward, and yet there is no warmth in his eyes at all.

It is funny to look at old videos of how he used to be in the broom cupboard...really, I think no children's tv presenter could touch him on the personality front before or since (with the possible exception of Justin Fletcher but ONLY on Something Special) so I think it is quite sad that he has lost that.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philip Schofield doesn't bother me at all. I can't really understand the dislike towards him from forumers. I think he's okay.
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Philip Schofield doesn't bother me at all. I can't really understand the dislike towards him from forumers. I think he's okay.

Well, he is on a LOT of programmes for a start. it would be nice to see the odd new face. Secondly, he comes across as smug and very pleased with himself, and for people who are really struggling, a smug face is the LAST thing you want to see when you switch on the box!!

Thirdly, he appears a little bit besotted with Holly W., and for a married man, that is unbecoming.

Fourthly, he talks too much on Twitter.

Fifthly, he talks too much FULL STOP. Over the guests.

I am sure I have missed loads about why he is now kind of dislikeable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So disappointed. I thought this thread was going to be a bit of salacious gossip. But as it isn't. yes, he is on TV far too much. My OH can't stand him and if you read some of the This Morning threads on the TV prog forum you will find a hell of a lot of people prefer Eamonn, yes Eamonn, and Ruth!
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Another vile thread about someone you don't like, :rolleyes:

For once, be nice!

Wow, you actually like a posting! :rolleyes:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Schof a bit smug and full of himself..he is on far to many shows..don't itv employ anyone else who can do some of his shows
  • VelveteenVelveteen Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Probably the most annoying person on television, horribly smug and seems to have deluded himself into thinking that he is a 'serious' journalist.
  • LakeukLakeuk Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody sick of him being on tv too much?

:confused::confused:

He's only on two programmes and one of them he's on holiday at the moment
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's okay. Prefer Eamonn on TM, though.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive never seen him on telly for years, don't watch This Morning, or The Cube, or anything else hes on for that matter. :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't say what I really think of Philip Schofield on here without being banned, suffice to say that I used to like him when he presented TM with Fern but in recent years he's become for too big for his boots and its put me right off him.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is HORRENDOUSLY egotistical and freely admits that he has several twitter accounts which he uses to 'bait' people. He should have been sacked over the 'names to camera' debacle IMHO.

He needs to remember that it is only thanks to Ulrika Jonsson and John Leslie that he seems to be ITV's poster boy. I also think he is like a dog on heat around Holly; he clearly fancies her.
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I work during the day so don't see him on TV much. I like him though, he's a silver fox :o
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Philip is ok but Holly is starting to annoy me with her pretend serious face.
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    He's okay. Prefer Eamonn on TM, though.

There are no wrinkles on a balloon :D
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Hes a smug git
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this arsehole for real?

This coming from the piece of shit that carelessly handed a list of unproven sex offenders to the PM on live TV.

ITV love fest so obviously going to stick together, if it has been an actor in EE then TM would have done a public grilling.
  • cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is incredibly smug, and Holly is either gurning like she's got some love eggs in or frowning disapprovingly but not daring to say anything cos she knows her place next to top dog.

Bring back Ruth and Eamonn, witty and interesting with great chemistry.