Fleurs second performance: Stars reactions

TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
Forum Member
✭✭
@MollieTheSats: Fleur to win @TheXFactor! Absolutely no question! #Winner x

@Louis_Tomlinson: Wow @FleurEast absolutely smashed it !! She stole the show . Everyone has to vote for Fleur ! Different class !

@Real_Liam_Payne: One of the best X factor performances I've seen in a long time well done @FleurEast HUGE!!!

@Wretch32: Truss me @FleurEast smashed that. Gwan girl #xfactor

@SarahNHarding: Song choice was not what I expected but u rocked it @FleurEast u got the moves girl! 💥 #fullpackage

@emelisande: @FleurEast Yes Mama!!

@NicolaRoberts: Yes Fleur

@realmartinkemp: #Xfactor downloading that Fleur track now... I need to hear that again!

@realmartinkemp: #XFactor That Fleur performance was the best of the night... Fantastic !!!!!!

@LaurenPope: Soooooo Fleur has blates just won #xfactor right there 🙌

@therealgokwan: Wow wow wow... Fleur was incredible!

@AndrewHaydSmith: Fleur's got this in the bag. That was incredible! #XFactor #XFactorSemiFinal @ITV @TheXFactor

@Schofe: Wow!!! Did #Fleur just show herself as this year's #XFactor winner!! That was international standard!!

@dannysimpson: This Fleur is gonna win it #XFactor

#NoShade #StayInTheShadeHaters #TheBeyonceInASchoolFullOfMichelles

Comments

• xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Wicked :D hope they are voting for her, and get their fans to as well.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad 85% people loving her
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She finally had her big moment proud to be a fan
  • dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TreyC wrote: »
    @MollieTheSats: Fleur to win @TheXFactor! Absolutely no question! #Winner x

@Louis_Tomlinson: Wow @FleurEast absolutely smashed it !! She stole the show . Everyone has to vote for Fleur ! Different class !

@emelisande: @FleurEast Yes Mama!!

@NicolaRoberts: Yes Fleur

@realmartinkemp: #Xfactor downloading that Fleur track now... I need to hear that again!

@realmartinkemp: #XFactor That Fleur performance was the best of the night... Fantastic !!!!!!

@LaurenPope: Soooooo Fleur has blates just won #xfactor right there 🙌

@therealgokwan: Wow wow wow... Fleur was incredible!

@AndrewHaydSmith: Fleur's got this in the bag. That was incredible! #XFactor #XFactorSemiFinal @ITV @TheXFactor

@Schofe: Wow!!! Did #Fleur just show herself as this year's #XFactor winner!! That was international standard!!

@dannysimpson: This Fleur is gonna win it #XFactor

#NoShade #StayInTheShadeHaters #TheBeyonceOnAForumFullOfMichelles

You do know we could dig them comments up for all 4 acts don't you? :o
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Liam Payne, glad they are rallying the directioners.
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dia6olo wrote: »

Not this many :D:D:D
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    And Liam Payne, glad they are rallying the directioners.

Lauren sings a ID song and Liam gets people voting for Fleur :D
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #NoShade #StayInTheShadeHaters #TheBeyonceOnAForumFullOfMichelles

:confused:

There's been such a strange attitude from some Fleur fans on this forum for a while now. Bizarre hostility, even before anyone criticises her, with an attitude of entitlement, as if she's somehow above being discussed like everyone else. What makes it weirder is the suggestion that it's somehow wrong to criticise (even constructively) a contestant on the show we're here to discuss, but it's totally fine to be hostile and insulting to other forum members simply for using their right to express an opinion. Not to mention the very mentality of signing up to a discussion board ... and then expecting everyone to echo your own sentiments, lest they incur your wrath.

Fleur's been my favourite pretty much since judges' houses, but some of her others fans have been my biggest bane on here this year.

#StickToTheAppreciationThreadOrStayAwayFromForumsInGeneralIfYouCan'tHandleDifferingOpinions ... and breathe!
  • TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's been such a strange attitude from some Fleur fans on this forum for a while now. Bizarre hostility, even before anyone criticises her, with an attitude of entitlement, as if she's somehow above being discussed like everyone else. What makes it weirder is the suggestion that it's somehow wrong to criticise (even constructively) a contestant on the show we're here to discuss, but it's totally fine to be hostile and insulting to other forum members simply for using their right to express an opinion. Not to mention the very mentality of signing up to a discussion board ... and then expecting everyone to echo your own sentiments, lest they incur your wrath.

Fleur's been my favourite pretty much since judges' houses, but some of her others fans have been my biggest bane on here this year.

#StickToTheAppreciationThreadOrStayAwayFromForumsInGeneralIfYouCan'tHandleDifferingOpinions ... and breathe!

Take a chill pill girl. I was just kidding.
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or maybe just ignore them? It's not that difficult.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dia6olo wrote: »

Not saying you can't chick. I'm just expressing the great reaction Fleur has gotten from the celebrities tonight. By all means, start a thread for any of the other three if you will.
  • Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #NoShade #StayInTheShadeHaters #TheBeyonceInASchoolFullOfMichelles

lol :D
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Excellent post. you've articulated what I was trying to say on another thread much better than I have. It's really off-putting behaviour and while I was genuinely pretty impressed by Fleur's second performance tonight, I'm afraid it's far outweighed by the ugliness displayed by a handful of Fleur fans on here.
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's at 16. Is this going to make Top Ten? I am so happy for her! :D
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I always laugh the way Louis Tomlinson is so vocal on the contestants each year.....yet lacks so much talent himself :D
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    Or maybe just ignore them? It's not that difficult.

You're fond of telling people to ignore things they don't like when you could easily do the same, aren't you?
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #13 in the iTunes Chart.
  • avanneavanne Posts: 259
    Forum Member

I think it might be because a lot of people aren't just saying they don't like her, or don't think she can sing, but that there is some kind of stitch up going on because she is doing well. Judges praising her can't just be doing so because they think she's good - its because she is being 'pimped' to be the winner.

For me, I can see why people don't like her, or don't think she's the best singer. She isn't the best singer. For me she is the most exciting and interesting to watch. Her 2nd performance tonight had me and my husband on the edge of our seats, and we're in our 50s, not teeny kids who can be kidded into liking something. Her voice is 'good enough' to carry a tune which is 'good enough' & I think that is what we saw tonight in that performance. With the right material, she has real star quality.

I haven't got into rucks over Fleur in this forum, but I do feel defensive when people who aren't so keen on Fleur (fine - not your thing), make out those of us who do like her are being hoodwinked in some way. I enjoy her performances because I do, not because I am a mug.
  • SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love these topics! Always curious what celebs think of the performances :) Thanks!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avanne wrote: »
    I think it might be because a lot of people aren't just saying they don't like her, or don't think she can sing, but that there is some kind of stitch up going on because she is doing well. Judges praising her can't just be doing so because they think she's good - its because she is being 'pimped' to be the winner.

For me, I can see why people don't like her, or don't think she's the best singer. She isn't the best singer. For me she is the most exciting and interesting to watch. Her 2nd performance tonight had me and my husband on the edge of our seats, and we're in our 50s, not teeny kids who can be kidded into liking something. Her voice is 'good enough' to carry a tune which is 'good enough' & I think that is what we saw tonight in that performance. With the right material, she has real star quality.

I haven't got into rucks over Fleur in this forum, but I do feel defensive when people who aren't so keen on Fleur (fine - not your thing), make out those of us who do like her are being hoodwinked in some way. I enjoy her performances because I do, not because I am a mug.

This. Exactly where I was going with my hashtag on my post, as a response at those saying it's fixed for Fleur/She can't sing etc. Shes about to hit the Top 10 on iTunes. People need to let her have her moment, it's great to see that people admired that performance.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Bruno & Mark Ronson could very well now be Fleurs Celebrity Duet(s) considering how well this went down!
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @MollieTheSats: Friend of the show, does what she is told.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Paid by Cowell = Syco monkey

@therealgokwan: TV puppet desperate to hang on to his 5 mins of fame and will do whatever he's told.

@Schofe: ITV yes man. Has been known to ramp up favoured acts for the show in the past. And use This Morning as a vehicle to ridicule some past contestants who fell out with Simon.

Who's next? Amanda Holden? David Walliams? Maybe the totally independent Olly Murs, or Sam Bailey could tell us all to vote Fleur on tomorrow's show.
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People going on and on and on about Fleur having a moment and when she does people are just nasty about it!!
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @MollieTheSats: Friend of the show, does what she is told.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Paid by Cowell = Syco monkey

@therealgokwan: TV puppet desperate to hang on to his 5 mins of fame and will do whatever he's told.

@Schofe: ITV yes man. Has been known to ramp up favoured acts for the show in the past. And use This Morning as a vehicle to ridicule some past contestants who fell out with Simon.

Who's next? Amanda Holden? David Walliams? Maybe the totally independent Olly Murs, or Sam Bailey could tell us all to vote Fleur on tomorrow's show.

Why do you feel the need to troll?
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was her Little Mix moment.