Bridget Parker-Neighbours

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Just seen todays ep...How comes Bridge just ''pushed'' Chris and now he died of his injuries..It mustve been a big push she gave him for to happen,,unrealistic..
  • natewilsonnatewilson Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's already been aired so is not really a spoiler... :)

"Fridge" pushed Chris as he was chasing her on the stairs, they must have been the fire escape ones as they were just plain concrete. He fell & hit his head, then must have got up & ended up in the bushes by the lake at Lassiters..

Head injuries are very dangerous & you can easily die from a bang to the head, so it is not really that far fetched..

I loved today's episode though, when Chris grabbed "Fridge"! lol! He should have strangled her... :D
    Forum Member
    lol..i know but some people might watch it later when its on again....if they work..
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    why do any of you watch it if you can't stand half the characters? :confused::rolleyes:

Because despite "Didge the Fridge" and a few others the cast is quite good. And it is highly addictive.
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    natewilson wrote: »
    "Fridge" pushed Chris as he was chasing her on the stairs, they must have been the fire escape ones as they were just plain concrete. He fell & hit his head, then must have got up & ended up in the bushes by the lake at Lassiters..
    You're right, he chased her down the Lassisters fire escape, and outside along the lake. This is where she shoved him, and he hit his head, knocking him out. The blow would've caused internal bleeding etc.

I've figured that, if they just cut or give Didge extensions - basically change her damn hairstyle, I think she might actually improve. Her actings fine, it's just something not quite right, and I think it's all about the hair!
    Forum Member
    The hair is only the start of things. She has a kind of akwardness about her. But i agree start with the hair, give it some length and make it straight not that mop she currently has. Also get her a new wardrobe.
  • BatisseBatisse Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    You're right, he chased her down the Lassisters fire escape, and outside along the lake. This is where she shoved him, and he hit his head, knocking him out. The blow would've caused internal bleeding etc.

I've figured that, if they just cut or give Didge extensions - basically change her damn hairstyle, I think she might actually improve. Her actings fine, it's just something not quite right, and I think it's all about the hair!

Her acting is not particularly good either. When she said to the nurse today is he unconscious i wanted to scream at the tv no he's dancing you stupid idiot
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The hair is only the start of things. She has a kind of akwardness about her. But i agree start with the hair, give it some length and make it straight not that mop she currently has. Also get her a new wardrobe.

That, and a new face. She looks like a wet weekend in Brighton.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think her acting is very good - she has one expression
  • natewilsonnatewilson Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her hair would be ok if it suited the clothes she wore & her personality. Obviously the actress has her hair like that in real life, but she doesn't look so bad as she wears more "alternative" style clothes... "Didge the Fridge" has the personality of a spoilt 5 year old child & the dress scense of one as well... I mean the dungaree/shorts & yellow bunny T shirts?!? WTF?? If they dressed her differently I think her hair would suit her more...
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the hairstyle is just a bit old fashioned espeiclaly for someone who is playing a 16 year old. But I suppose the problem is the actresses hair is curly but as she is playing a tom boy in the show they decided it should be in a short style to fit that image. It would be fine if she had that short hairstyle with straight hair.
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I don't think her acting is very good - she has one expression lol

Miserable and Mardy. But then that sums up her character rather well. How is that she has the hottest guys after her and i have noone. :(
    Melanie858 wrote: »
    I think the hairstyle is just a bit old fashioned espeiclaly for someone who is playing a 16 year old. But I suppose the problem is the actresses hair is curly but as she is playing a tom boy in the show they decided it should be in a short style to fit that image. It would be fine if she had that short hairstyle with straight hair.

She had it semi straight at the formal and it still didn't look right.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I like Didge, but honestly i would never date her like ever Taylah & Rachel are so much better looking!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if they dress her like that to make her look younger as the actress is in her 20's. They can't disguise the fact she looks like she's been whacked in the face with a frying pan though!
    Forum Member
    She also just stands around and stares alot...very annoying
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melanie858 wrote: »

I think it would look better if her hair was a bit longer. Not long, just shoulder length or so; it'd suit her face more.
    I can tolerate her clothes, even if they are childish and I would wear the rabbit top and I'm 15.:o I wouldn't ever wear it with dungarees though.

It's her personality that I have a real issue with, she's such a self-righteous brat!:mad:
  • GooglerGoogler Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember another FM saying in another thread that Didge reminded him of a male Frodo Baggins :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God- her odd non-descript facial expression as she stared at Chris. I think she is a robot disguised as a human - and they didn't know whether to make it a boy or a girl
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hera wrote: »
    I watch Neighbours out of habit now. The characters who keep me interested are the olders one - Paul, Susan, Karl, Libby etc.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and majority on here dislike Bridget.
    Completely agree with that:)
    barkingmad wrote: »
    God- her odd non-descript facial expression as she stared at Chris. I think she is a robot disguised as a human - and they didn't know whether to make it a boy or a girl

:D I think she may come out as a lesbian. All these boys but not having any luck and also the dungarees :p
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it is a popular hairstyle in Oz?!! lol
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    She had it semi straight at the formal and it still didn't look right.
    I thought her hair was an improvement. It wasn't as uncomfortable looking, but it still badly needed work. Straight is the way to go.
    natewilson wrote: »
    I mean the dungaree/shorts & yellow bunny T shirts?!? WTF?? If they dressed her differently I think her hair would suit her more...
    Those dungaree things always make her look as if she's wearing a barrel! Seriously there have been times that I've actually mistaken them for a barrel. I couldn't imagine anyone wearing them IRL.
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I'm actually suprised she hasn't topped herself, she's had so much drama this year i'm suprised she leaves the house :p She does look kinda boyish though, which is why i can't grasp the fact all these guys are after her :confused:

I've gotta say I don't like like the Parkers anyway. Steves ok, but Miranda is just a complete bitch who can't mind her own business, Riley is a pain in the bum (glad he's going) and Nicola just needs a slap across the face. Ship them all back to where they came from and bring back Fraser and Rosie!

I think i'm getting a bit deep into Ramsey Street :p I'm more concerned about the characters than i am about real life :D
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Riley is gone and...
    Ned, Nicola and Kirsten

...won't be far behind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Mickey, can't stand the character.
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We get rid of him for a while... but he comes back
    Still, cant have everything.

We've managed to put up with the horrific acting of Ned for this long.