What was the last Chistmas movie you watched?

2»

Comments

• Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,328
    Forum Member
    Some load of old nonsense with Tim Allen.

Elizabeth Mitchell kept me watching.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Die Hard :D

^^ This, last Christmas Eve. Compulsory watch for any macho male who’s not into fluffy Christmas films ;):D The theme is pretty cool too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyw6cq86kY

Dreadfully creative lyrics lol. Love it! Haha... Will dig it out again this year at some point, especially as one of the male housemates hasn’t seen it :eek: :confused:
    Die Hard. Watch it every christmas.

^^ Me too! Me too :D :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Last night I watched the original Miracle on 34th Street for the first time. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 10!
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Muppets Christmas Carol- gotta say its one of my fav xmas films :)
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzyferry wrote: »
    Last night I watched the original Miracle on 34th Street for the first time. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 10!

did you realise the little girl was Natalie Wood?

I prefer the bit which Kris speaks Dutch, to the similar bit in the Attenborough version, when he does sign language.
    Forum Member
    did you realise the little girl was Natalie Wood?

I prefer the bit which Kris speaks Dutch, to the similar bit in the Attenborough version, when he does sign language.

I didnt at the time, wow! Its funny I think I prefer the original movie but prefer the sign language scene in the remake. Its sadder I feel. I really like both films if I'm honest.
    Forum Member
    Continued the festive films tonight with the classic 'A Christmas Story'.

'You'll shoot your eye out!'
  • shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    National lampoons Christmas vacation is on today at 4.25pm on the Christmas movie channel...sky + is set to record ready for our annual family viewing this weekend..one movie guaranteed to get us all feeling festive..and even the teenagers will sit and watch this with us..love,love,love this movie..just about sums up Christmas in our house for me!!!
  • PinkLadyJoPinkLadyJo Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We watched this at school yesterday, how the scrooge stole christmas i would give it 6 ribbons x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The other day i watched

Santa baby 7 ribbons
    Santa baby 2 6 ribbons
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    shirlt9 wrote: »
    National lampoons Christmas vacation is on today at 4.25pm on the Christmas movie channel...sky + is set to record ready for our annual family viewing this weekend..one movie guaranteed to get us all feeling festive..and even the teenagers will sit and watch this with us..love,love,love this movie..just about sums up Christmas in our house for me!!!

Same, i have it on DVD and we watch it every Christmas, it's tradition. It's the perfect blend of genuine Christmas feeling and quality incorrect humour. A rarity.
  • jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member
    I watched The Polar Express last night, never seen it before.

Was alright for a while, but got boring. Back to Die Hard next for my festive film viewing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elf :D

Although my copy of It's A Wonderful Life arrived on bluray today, so that will probably change soon.
  • Fear of FoursFear of Fours Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Home Alone
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzyferry wrote: »

Fantastic film :)
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas a couple of weeks ago. It was surprisingly funny so it gets a 8.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After hearing about some of the wonderful films you have been watching i have recored them on tivo, that will be a nice treat for me between strenuous revision sessions x :)
  • LinusJLinusJ Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    "Battle Of The Bulbs" is surprisingly good for a made-for-TV movie - easily the best competitive-Christmas-decorations movie that's out there.

5 ribbons, but 7 if you're in the mood for it :)
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Watching Joyeux Noel just now on Film Four, it's about the Christmas truce during ww1, a decent film