Options

Lindsay Lohan

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    I don't know why, but Lindsey Lohan really does annoy me. She appears to think quite a lot of herself, and yes, the plastic surgery was both not needed and badly done!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looked better before
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol @ The Good Plastic Surgery link.

I suggest nobody clicks on it, seriously.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, she looked better before the weight loss despite the alleged surgery, in her recent picture on good plastic surgery she looks like Gwyneth Paltrow on crack. :(:p :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked better before, now she looks freaky - I really don't understand the mentality of people who think its good to imitate a stick insect.
  • Options
    risingstarrisingstar Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here are some more pictures taken of Lindsay in her swimsuit that were taken the same day as the other pictures on plasticsurgery.com

Also if you do want to search for more pictures of Lindsay then go to gettyimages.com and enter under the US site under editorial and type her name in and then viola.

I am no fan of Lohan but like most people i do wish her all the best. I certainly do not go out of my way to search for info about her but on another board that i lurk at they have a thread with lindsay going where i have found most of this info out.

As to the question of whether or not she looked better before or after her weightloss? I'm going to pass on that because for now i am a little unsure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ What a difference a year makes.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's incredibly plain, whether emaciated or normal. She looks truly hideous in that bikini - like an 8 year old boy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She used to look about 140lbs to me at her heaviest. I think that she was at her heaviest around the time in the picture that you linked.

She now looks like she weighs around 8 stones to me maybe a little under or a little higher and she is i believe 5ft5 inches tall according to her profiles online. She looks no taller than 5ft6 to me anyway.
    Now 8 stones is a normal weight for that height and it is still in the healthy category i believe.
    She does seem to have lost her spark a little which is a little sad and i do think that she looks better with red hair but i have to admit in some pictures now i think that she looks fine.
    Eva Leigh wrote:
    ^ What a difference a year makes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She used to look about 140lbs to me at her heaviest. I think that she was at her heaviest around the time in the picture that you linked.

She now looks like she weighs around 8 stones to me maybe a little under or a little higher and she is i believe 5ft5 inches tall according to her profiles online. She looks no taller than 5ft6 to me anyway.
    Now 8 stones is a normal weight for that height and it is still in the healthy category i believe.
    She does seem to have lost her spark a little which is a little sad and i do think that she looks better with red hair but i have to admit in some pictures now i think that she looks fine.

But it isn't just your height you should go on, It's your build too.
    Personally I think she looks more healthy and prettier with a lil meat on the bones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eva i do agree with you to a point. The thing is i just don't think that she is emaciated and her weight and how she still looks now she just does not like that to me. Emaciated <bmi 15 btw for most people and a normal body weight is >18.5 for most people. She maybe thin but that is not emaciated to me.

I think that Lindsay does have a thinner upper body and a slightly muscular lower body [i did mention that before] but she is not that muscle bound and by no means looks like a body builder. Looking at her i would probably say that she has a medium build.

So yes build is important although that does never apply to myself i must admit and i was probably responding to The Prumeister when she/he referred to Lindsay as being emaciated and getting a bit carried away maybe with the technical side of things.
    Eva Leigh wrote:
    But it isn't just your height you should go on, It's your build too.
    Personally I think she looks more healthy and prettier with a lil meat on the bones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindsay's family issues just went up a notch her UNCLE was recently arrested.