2012 Twitter musings

1235»

Comments

• GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for the info on the tweets. Its great to hear what's going on in all camps.

By the way, im quite new to all this, so could somebody tell me what it means when a thread is Pinned?
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much for the info on the tweets. Its great to hear what's going on in all camps.

By the way, im quite new to all this, so could somebody tell me what it means when a thread is Pinned?

It gets stuck to the top of the forum so you can always find it.

Info threads such as this and the blogs thread often are pinned by the mods. Fingers crossed :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristina tweets:

'How sweet is this painting by the wonderful @colinsalmon24 wife Fiona who visited our training !!!! X pic.twitter.com/uL18ODTK'

They must be impatient for the video... We're getting the flick book version, bit by bit, page one today. Wow, though, we get art and jazz and deep deep voice and tall tall man out of Colin and Kristina's tweets :cool:

Here's the pic in case you can't see it

https://mobile.twitter.com/KRihanoff/status/249505439153258496?photo=1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aliona:
    Had an awesome day off from teaching today😜... I know Johnny had a 2 hour practice by himself = trooper👍 x

Johnneeey! :D
  • GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    It gets stuck to the top of the forum so you can always find it.

Info threads such as this and the blogs thread often are pinned by the mods. Fingers crossed :)

Oh, ok. Thanks so much for that. I suppose its a bit obvious.

Loving Colin by the way. He's my cup of tea.........or maybe coffee. I just hope he can dance. Can't tell yet.
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweet from Johnny;

"Week Two of Training. Done hands and feet - Hips next. Can't wait. Lost twenty pounds over weekend. Left my wallet in the pub."

Good thing Arlene isn't still around or there would be a section on dancing with your eyes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fatskia wrote: »
    Tweet from Johnny;

"Week Two of Training. Done hands and feet - Hips next. Can't wait. Lost twenty pounds over weekend. Left my wallet in the pub."

Good thing Arlene isn't still around or there would be a section on dancing with your eyes.

And one from Aliona:
    Tough rehearsal but moving forward and have done a lot today!... Fingers crossed Johnny will remember it all tomorrow 🙏😝 #fingerscrossed x

Colin:
    pic.twitter.com/HyPKYviA we were and are having fun. Kristina really brings the dress to life doesn't she? Good times.....

It's the official pic he means:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/teamdonovan_/status/250125011917082624/photos

Lisa:
    Early night for me now can't wait to get back on the dance floor tomorrow with @Robinwindsor oh how I've missed those biceps and triceps!

Louis:
    I had a wiked dance practice with @FlaviaCacace.... Must say getting a lil excited now haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erin
    @RichardAArnold is working really hard at his dancing. Bless him I could not ask for more.

Richard
    @Erinboag: @RichardAArnold is working really hard at his dancing. Bless him I could not ask for more.” I have the best tutor #misswhiplash
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh
    Yey we are definitely making progress! Finally able to stop cringing at myself in the mirror ha...well most of the time! All good #scd

Pasha Kovalev ‏@PashaKovalev
    Another great rehearsal with @KimberleyJWalsh She is becoming a proper balroom dancer :) Watch out!

Katya Virshilas ‏@KatyaVirshilas
    @PashaKovalev @kimberleyjwalsh amazing! I still can't believe you tweeting;)

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh
    @KatyaVirshilas: @PashaKovalev @kimberleyjwalsh amazing! I still can't believe you tweeting;)” Thankyou! We're trying to get him tweeting!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MichaelVaughan

New dance technique... @RealNatalieLowe trying all the tricks..!!! pic.twitter.com/UW5msnOI

So the Greatest Sporting event is on and @RealNatalieLowe has me dancing with this...... pic.twitter.com/aRuFYvW6

In response to Denise asking how training is going:
    @denise_vanouten Mind is all over the place... Feet are behaving very inconsistently ... Top line is a little wobbly.. All good thanks...
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Kristina tweets:

'How sweet is this painting by the wonderful @colinsalmon24 wife Fiona who visited our training !!!! X pic.twitter.com/uL18ODTK'

They must be impatient for the video... We're getting the flick book version, bit by bit, page one today. Wow, though, we get art and jazz and deep deep voice and tall tall man out of Colin and Kristina's tweets :cool:

Here's the pic in case you can't see it

https://mobile.twitter.com/KRihanoff/status/249505439153258496?photo=1

That's a lovely painting.
    MichaelVaughan

New dance technique... @RealNatalieLowe trying all the tricks..!!! pic.twitter.com/UW5msnOI

So the Greatest Sporting event is on and @RealNatalieLowe has me dancing with this...... pic.twitter.com/aRuFYvW6

In response to Denise asking how training is going:
    @denise_vanouten Mind is all over the place... Feet are behaving very inconsistently ... Top line is a little wobbly.. All good thanks...

Top line - That's a dancing term, one I've heard of but wouldn't use readily, but dancers would. DVO must have picked it up when she spent all that time sitting on a chair when she was in Chicago! ;):rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Top line - That's a dancing term, one I've heard of but wouldn't use readily, but dancers would. DVO must have picked it up when she spent all that time sitting on a chair when she was in Chicago! ;):rolleyes:
    Actually, it was Michael that used the term. He was informing Denise.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, it was Michael that used the term. He was informing Denise.

Michael?! OK. She must still be sitting on that chair and playing dumb then. Perhaps he'll be telling her how to centre herself next! ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Colin Salmon
    @colinsalmon24
    Good morning. Big thankyou to my ever loyal feet. Starting to realise the skills of a dressage horse! SCD course trials.
    Dani Harmer Verified
    @MissDaniJHarmer
    Now to take off all this glitter!! This is going to hurt! Xxx
    Johnny Ball
    @JohnnyBallco
    I meet Iveta today . She looks absolutely fabulous. I'd have willingly travelled the 3500 miles to help her out. Wish us luck.
    Victoria Pendleton Verified
    @v_pendleton
    Just read a totally ridiculous article claiming @TheBrendan_Cole is pushing me to my limit and making me cry! #couldnotbefurtherfromthetruth
    Natalie Lowe
    @RealNatalieLowe
    1&2&2&2&3&2&4&2&....... Strictly brain never stops!!! It's well and truly switched on tonight (3am) cant stop counting jive steps....
    vincent
    @vincentsimone
    I've got 1hr of body massage in Guildford, the Chinese lady is over the moon, her eyes are wide open to the point of looking European. Lol x
    Michael Vaughan Verified
    @MichaelVaughan
    Fella sat opposite me on the rattler is having a can of Stella... He says he is off to work..... #whynot
    Robin Windsor
    @Robinwindsor
    Absolutely loved legally blonde... Me and @Reallisariley giggled like school girls... @Jelliofficial really nice to meet you... You're Fab!

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aliona tweeted

"...doctor said my ankle is healing fast and if I do lots of physio I might be up and running again possibly in a about a week or so"

Sounds surprisingly hopeful. I'm used to broken bones taking 6 weeks and ligaments longer.. i hope she can be back early and still recover 100%.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe not so optomistic an opinion?
    MRI scan scheduled for Aliona.

"Saw one of the best doctors in London assigned by BBC...��he scheduled for me to do an MRI due to bad soft tissue damage on my both ankles"
  • StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just bumping this thread as I find post number 28 really helpful.:)
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks - was just off to look for it :)

Johnny Ball
    Good News - Bad News. Aliona's ankle needs a few weeks, so Iveta is now my official partner for the rest of the competition. Great!

:( and :)
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member

so do I...

bumping thread
  • Lola192000Lola192000 Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His tweet with it was even better: "Stop running away from my hanging basket!!" Haha :D
  • sparklysheilasparklysheila Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    I noticed over the weekend that Oonagh O'Hagan tweeted that she's been dumped from ITT. She actually tweeted a pic of her broken phone and when someone asked she said that's what it looked like after throwing it down the stairs after getting dumped!

http://instagram.com/p/QnXCYmxXt-/

I quite liked her spot reviewing the costumes
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @KRihanoff - 16 hours ago

Can't thank you enough for all of your kind words!......Now the crazy week! I'm off to Vancouver tmr! x

@KRihanoff - 15 hours ago

Going to miss 2 days of training with Colin! Gonna be a tough week! Wednesday and Thursday only!

@colinsalmon24 - 7 hrs ago

Good night! In Vancouver shooting ARROW. Been putting in double shifts in training but will be up against it this weekend, so please support us.

• maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »

Can't thank you enough for all of your kind words!......Now the crazy week! I'm off to Vancouver tmr! x

Going to miss 2 days of training with Colin! Gonna be a tough week! Wednesday and Thursday only!

Good night! In Vancouver shooting ARROW. Been putting in double shifts in training but will be up against it this weekend, so please support us.

That doesn't look good, 2 days isn't enough. I did wonder how he would fit in shooting Arrow in Canada and doing Strictly as well. I suppose it's happened before with soap stars and I think Chelsea was still in Waterloo Road last year for while.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »

This really is going to be a tough week for them.