Are there any TV Guests who don't fake laugh

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
Forum Member
✭✭
It seems to be a sort of necessity among tv guests, I can't imagine any celebrity guest being told something meant to be intentionally funny by the presenter and just sit there completely motionless. Jack Dee tends to be an exception because of his put on character. But you can always tell when they're pretending to laugh and it does get annoying.

Is there anyone brave enough to sit there dull faced in the heist of jokes if they're not finding anything amusing? :D

Comments

• wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fake laughing or social laughing is a fact of life..........EVERYONE DOES IT........it is the engine oil of social life.

The times when people laugh in life 100% naturally are very few and far between the rest of the time is a required response that has become so natural in its unnaturalness nobody even notices.......TV is absolutely no different.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Although she's like marmite I do think Sarah Millican genuinely laughs at other comedians jokes when she appears on shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Roy Keane
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Bradley Walsh is one of the worst ofeenders
  • ugley_mattugley_matt Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    Never sure if its Jimmy Carr laughing or a sea lion having an orgasm,
  • japarajapara Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fake laughing or social laughing is a fact of life..........EVERYONE DOES IT........it is the engine oil of social life.

The times when people laugh in life 100% naturally are very few and far between the rest of the time is a required response that has become so natural in its unnaturalness nobody even notices.......TV is absolutely no different.

BIB How sad that you think this is the case several times this past week alone myself and various workmates have laughed so much I have being crying with laughter :D