Slightly OT: Zoe Ball

2»

Comments

• LaVieEnRoseLaVieEnRose Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why all the SHOUTING? These people are given enormous microphones to hold, are these just pretend mics that don't actually work?

OMG, I've just seen that they're actually repeating this ghastly show. :eek:
    Wonder if they'll keep the hilarious 1D scene in?
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Rik guy on the aftershow party was worse though.
    He came across as so bland and expressed no enthusiasm. It came across as if he was just going through the motions of one of those identikit 'yoof' presenters.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why all the SHOUTING? These people are given enormous microphones to hold, are these just pretend mics that don't actually work?

OMG, I've just seen that they're actually repeating this ghastly show. :eek:
    Wonder if they'll keep the hilarious 1D scene in?

Yes they did.:D
  • biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the Afterparty is like watching an office party dominated by two school prefects.
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He came across as so bland and expressed no enthusiasm. It came across as if he was just going through the motions of one of those identikit 'yoof' presenters.

Yes, and the one who was interviewing Tom Baker -- was he a real person or a Nathan Barley robot?
  • KoquillionKoquillion Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why all the SHOUTING?

It's..... The Terrible Zoe Din!
  • muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG. Sack the tech crew doing the live link. That was atrocious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Well, he mostly presents teenage programmes anyway, so it's not too surprising!
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,600
    Forum Member
    RacerWelsh wrote: »
    actually what was the actual point of that 1D moment?

They are very popular. For reasons that have nothing to do with any ability to sing well. Fans= viewers. Young fans are an important target audience.
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her husband is a legend!
    Rooks wrote: »
    They wanted to promote their new album and the BBC seemed to think that a show celebrating one of their best-loved properties was a suitable place for them to do that.

50 years of the BBC making very bad decisions :D

Why don't the BBC just bring back Top Of The Pops? 1D got back in time to London to be on the X Factor 24 hours latter
  • nate1970nate1970 Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Koquillion wrote: »
    It's..... The Terrible Zoe Din!

Booooooooo! *throws veal* :D

I haven't seen this 'after party' show yet, but I quite like Zoe Ball. And Fearne Cotton, come to that. :o
  • aussiewantsaps2aussiewantsaps2 Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible show totally lost the impact of the main show, hit a total low when it when to 1 Direction, totally irrelevant nad the delay was terrible. I think a proper anniversary Confidential would have served better.