Options

UK PACE - The Real Housewives of .......

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
Forum Member
Here is a UK pace for us RHO series. I am looking forward to NJ this afternoon.

Here is what is currently airing in the UK

RHONJ - NEW - Season 4 - ITV2 starting today at 4.10pm

RHOBH - Season 1 - ITV2 - weekends
NEW - Season 3 - Lifetime - Tuesday 9pm

RHOA - Season 3 - ITV2 - mornings

RHOM - Season 1 - Lifetime - Weeknights 4pm

RHOOC - Season 2 - E! - Various times during the week

RHONY - don't see anything listed.

Comments

• Options
    MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Hi thanks for creating this, I was also getting a bit lost on the other thread!

I've only recently got into NJ, absolutely love it. Kathy is my fave she's so down to earth. I love the Manzos as well, they are such a cool family, make me laugh.

Got BH to catch up on too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kathy just comes across as a nice normal person, as does her family. She seems like a calm, peaceful person and the total opposite as Teresa. So looking forward to this afternoon.

would love to know what you all thought of Miami. The 1st season, don't know what t was but I found it really odd and felt uncomfortable watching it. But the 2nd season was a lot better and more like the RHO franchise.
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only get the Freeview channels, but will follow this thread as well as the other one.

Thanks for starting it.
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    At last a thread where I understand what is going on lol... I love NJ. I think Teresas not been the same since she got her boob job. Plus Gia needs taking off Teresa and Joe that poor kid will have a nervous breakdown before long. If you notice when there are any scenes where either Joe or Teresa start shouting the odds shes the first one In there trying to part them. It was heart breaking listening to her singing her song about her uncle Joe and her family.

Reading on forum looks like Teresa and Joe have admitted fraud.
  • Options
    MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Can't wait to find out why Jacqueline wasn't at the reunion, they all seem like they're really hurting from something, it must have really kicked off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Moffgal - From what I heard they filmed NJ season 4 straight after filming of season 3 ended because it was all kicking off - they mentioned they were already filming 4 during the reunion - so it may take a few episode's before we get to know what happened. To no go to the reunion show because of what happened must be something terrible all the ladies in the franchise have had their issues but I don't think any of then have not been to a show because of it.

LaineyT - Teresa has changed so much since season 1 she is like a totally different person; I used to really like her in season 1.

angelafisher - rumor has it that the new ITV channel (forget the name of it) is going to be the home of RHO. Not sure if it means that they will be the only channel showing the francize, just the new season or if they will still be showing on other channels as well.
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Theresa did herself no favours at the reunion as she did not answer alot of questions and instead seemed to think too much about saying something to deflect on the others, and she then started name calling, which seemed a bit stupid. I also cannot wait to see what happened to cause Jacqueline not to go along. I do still like Theresa, or rather I want to like her, but not looking good.

I am not a fan of Melissa's and in-spite of all the talk about family I think she would happily see Theresa in trouble. Kathy is ok (although her husband gives me the creeps) and Caroline seems sound too, so Theresa has definitely done something wrong.
  • Options
    Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

- rumor has it that the new ITV channel (forget the name of it) is going to be the home of RHO. Not sure if it means that they will be the only channel showing the francize, just the new season or if they will still be showing on other channels as well.

Thanks for the thread LittlePiglet!
    Oh, haven't heard of this new channel, sounding good, that'll be me glued then:)

Looking forward to the start of season 4 later, cant wait to we find out
    what happened between Teresa & Jaquiline:D
  • Options
    JaggySplintersJaggySplinters Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Teresa Guidice has to be the least cerebrally blessed creature - just shy of a single-cell amoeba - to live independently on this planet. Someone should step in and take those little girls away before they're totally ruined. :mad:
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moffgal - From what I heard they filmed NJ season 4 straight after filming of season 3 ended because it was all kicking off - they mentioned they were already filming 4 during the reunion - so it may take a few episode's before we get to know what happened. To no go to the reunion show because of what happened must be something terrible all the ladies in the franchise have had their issues but I don't think any of then have not been to a show because of it.

LaineyT - Teresa has changed so much since season 1 she is like a totally different person; I used to really like her in season 1.

angelafisher - rumor has it that the new ITV channel (forget the name of it) is going to be the home of RHO. Not sure if it means that they will be the only channel showing the francize, just the new season or if they will still be showing on other channels as well.

Thanks, I'd seen an advert for the new ITV channel but then forgotten all about. Darned menopause!!
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this isn't a spoiler for you all, but you don't find out what happens to Teresa and Jacqueline until the S4 finale. The S3 reunion was filmed literally the day after S4 finished filming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know us Brits can have a different type of humor to the Americans sometimes but I didn't see the joke or jokes in Teresa's cookbook. It was like they finally got to place where they were moving on and she just started it all up again.

Going to the "Coming in this season" we saw at the end I wonder if it was a lot of things that led to Jac not doing the reunion rather than 1 big thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think with Teresa that old saying applies to her

Any attention is better than no attention :D
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    I hope this isn't a spoiler for you all, but you don't find out what happens to Teresa and Jacqueline until the S4 finale. The S3 reunion was filmed literally the day after S4 finished filming.

Ooh, I am intrigued. From the "coming up this season" bit shown at the end of episode 1 it seemed to be a continual round of Teresa versus the rest of them. I am looking forward to it all.

It is unusual to film another series before the reunion of the previous series has taken place,, isn't it? I am not aware of this being done before. Bravo clearly did not want to lose the momentum with NJ series. In other RH series you feel alot is set up, and the group of women concerned only come together for the programme, but with NJ they all are interrelated in some way, so perhaps there was a natural flow of drama to keep up with.
  • Options
    Telly SkellyTelly Skelly Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Teresa and Joe pleaded guilty to felony charges this week and will do jail time......
    I would insert a link to a newspaper article if I knew how
    Recently there was a scene where Kathys brother? approached Joe for th £1000 he was owed
    I love The Real Housewives
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Producers apparently had a recurring problem during the filming of NJ Season 4. Their job is to tell a story of the relationships within their cast at that specific time - now imagine the cast sees an episode of Season 3 that's just been shown on TV. Seeing your sister-in-law say something negative about you on TV to the whole country would piss you off and you'll carry that resentment with you into filming the following day. This sudden tension would interrupt the flow of the story.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I am intrigued. From the "coming up this season" bit shown at the end of episode 1 it seemed to be a continual round of Teresa versus the rest of them. I am looking forward to it all.

It is unusual to film another series before the reunion of the previous series has taken place,, isn't it? I am not aware of this being done before. Bravo clearly did not want to lose the momentum with NJ series. In other RH series you feel alot is set up, and the group of women concerned only come together for the programme, but with NJ they all are interrelated in some way, so perhaps there was a natural flow of drama to keep up with.

I read somewhere that it was filmed right after because producers were scared Teresa was going to go to jail.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I find teresa unbearable but at the same time i love it! I want to rewatch the earlier series where everyone was against danielle as i bet it would seem different now we see what teresa is really like!

I find it hard how everyone was saying that its brother joes job to financially support teresa if joes in jail so her kids can keep living the life theyve become used to. All the hate from teresa i think it would be more than reasonable for bro joe to just cut ties and leave her to it. Why should he have to pay her bills as well as his?

As for teresa saying melissa would dump bro joe for a richer man, isnt she the same? Both housewives living off their husbands money? I dont for one second believe teresa would be with joe if he had never had any money.

I wish jaclyn and chris would just kick ashley out for good. Everytime they invite her back its undermines everything they say. When he told her she had to go to vegas (good idea btw to send the out of control party girl to vegas) im suprised she didnt say no as i doubt he wouldve kicked her out like he threatened to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    I find it hard how everyone was saying that its brother joes job to financially support teresa if joes in jail so her kids can keep living the life theyve become used to. All the hate from teresa i think it would be more than reasonable for bro joe to just cut ties and leave her to it. Why should he have to pay her bills as well as his? .

I found that a little odd as well. I have a good relationship with my family members but i would not expect they to support me if I was going through the issues that Teresa and Joe are (not that I would get myself in that postion) and they would expect me to support them.

Mental support, babysitting etc yes I would be there to help anyway I could and vise versa but none of us would expect bill paying.
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found that a little odd as well. I have a good relationship with my family members but i would not expect they to support me if I was going through the issues that Teresa and Joe are (not that I would get myself in that postion) and they would expect me to support them.
    Well I think it's more complex than that.

I mean by all accounts Joe Gorga has had to be bailed out by his family a numbers of times. Didn't his dodgy dealings leave his parents without a home? I mean Tre and Juicy might have told some fibs on some forms but it's never been at the expense of those close to them.

I think the point is that naturally if you were going through those issues you just know your parents are the ones who would go out of their way to support and help you even if you didn't expect them to. There would be no chance is hell that Tre's parents wouldn't put themselves out to take those kids in and feed and cloth and do everything else. I think Tre feels very betrayed by the way her parents had to pay for Joes dealings and as such feels that he should support the burden her parents will without question want to take if something happens to her.

Like you say in normal circumstances it shouldn't be expected but when you know it's likely to be your elderly parents you conned out of a home so you could live the high life then maybe that changes things slightly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think a lot of Joey saying he would look after his sister and the girls if or when Joe gets sent to jail was more to rub Joe's nose in it. I don't think he would let Joe forget it how he looked after them while he was away.

As for Albi why didn't make sure Ashley got on the plane?? why leave her at the door and get back in his car and leave her. Everyone knows how dopy she is lol.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Is a bigger story brewing up here? Didnt joe say he planned on buying the gas station opposite his failed pizza place, and we later saw kathys husband there as the boss?

Surely joe cant force him to sell the business to him? So i dont know why he was adament he was going to buy it from him.

Why dont teresa and joe just sell their mansion and get a 3 bed home? They could comfortably live in it and teresa would be able to afford it on her own. Instead of living in that ridiculously large mansion thats draining every last penny from them.

I can see teresas kids being majorly effed up from being on the show. Teresa sells her story of joes rumoured affairs and love kids, and possible jail time knowing her eldest kid reads it and gets upset about it. All to make a few measly dollars so she can keep living beyond her means. I wouldnt be at all suprised if she ended up like ashley when she gets older.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Tre is insane - but she's entertaining! I can't help but like her, ever since the table flip I've been hooked. There's something about Melissa I find slimy. I agree with others though that Kathy seems really nice.

Caroline makes me laugh - she reminds me of Sharon Osbourne... will send you ###t in a box if you cross her! As for Jac, she needs to kick that vile, spoilt, rotten, horrible, selfish, immature BRAT Ashley to the curb! She infuriates me! >:(>:(>:( ... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    I actually really like Melissa she's probably my second favourite housewife after Caroline, I like all the housewives apart from Teresa though she is just awful IMO yeah it's great to watch lol but I can see why all the other women are fed up of her!

I thought Teresa was totally out of order in todays episode she should of apologised to Melissa and calling her materialistic for talking about gifts when it was Teresa who spoke about the gifts first was crazy, really looking forward to the rest of the season!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else think Teresa would be a bat poop crazy over any girl her brother got married to :D

She seems to be making up any story she can think of to split them up. Doesn't she know the more she tries to split them the more they will stick together.

Plus I get the creeps when Joe says to Melissa I need to get rid of my "poison "