Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,189
    Forum Member
    welsh86 wrote: »
    Surely not as bad as Jamelia?!

Nobody is, or has ever been as bad as "Me Personally." :o
  • welsh86welsh86 Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Nobody is, or has ever been as bad as "Me Personally." :o

Even Sinitta wasn't as bad as Jamelia!
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Janet & Nadia again today, but with Andrea & Myleene! :o Glad that Ruth is presenting the last show tomorrow :cool:
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Sky says its Andrea Sunny :(
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Sky says its Andrea Sunny :(

Bloody sick off her! TPTB probably think she's the longest serving anchor when in fact she's not - Kaye is :cool:
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Myleene making the Enrique interview all about her >:(
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Myleene making the Enrique interview all about her >:(

She was all over him wasn't she? With her legs all shining - desperate tart! >:(
    Forum Member
    Andrea "So you're here promoting your new album"
    Enrique "Yes"
    Myleene "So which album is it, because you've done so many?"

Seriously, this was bad even for Myleene
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    She was all over him wasn't she? With her legs all shining - desperate tart! >:(

Lisping away in Spanish to show us plebs just how clever she is...beauty and brains...*blinks doe eyed to the camera*

>:(
  • spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Andrea "So you're here promoting your new album"
    Enrique "Yes"
    Myleene "So which album is it, because you've done so many?"

Seriously, this was bad even for Myleene

More embarassing was he couldn't remember the name of it
    Forum Member
    Amanda Holden is Holly's maternity cover on this morning, suddenly Myleene doesn't sound too bad
    Forum Member
    Really? Will they announce it tomorrow on the last show?
    Forum Member
    Was in the mirror (this is this morning)
    Forum Member
    Ta. Just watching BOTS now and Zoe Tyler is on, never thought I'd say this but I miss the days off Kate, Zoe, Carol, Lynda, Jane & Denise :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny, you have the shittest taste in TV programmes...you watch all the same crap as me! :o:D
    Forum Member
    Sunny, you have the shittest taste in TV programmes...you watch all the same crap as me! :o:D

LOL! I don't usually watch BBBOTS but when I heard that Zoe Tyler was on I just had to watch - I don't think i've seen her on TV for 3 years since her and Kate got kicked off Loose Women! :o:D
    Forum Member
    Andrea, Jamelia. Janet & Jane today for the last show until September :( I wonder if they'll have a best bits of the year at the end so we can all see how much it's changed since this time last year :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weird atmosphere today, like they'd all been scrapping backstage beforehand :o
    Forum Member
    Weird atmosphere today, like they'd all been scrapping backstage beforehand :o

When it comes to Andrea and Jamelia, I wouldn't put it past them! Hopefully it will be Jamelia's last day ;-)
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamelia's comment about "I thought you were trying to kill me" and Janet responding, "well, its the end of the series and we were trying to send you a subliminal message" was hilarious! Janet was basically saying what most viewers were probably thinking. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Torch81 wrote: »
    Jamelia's comment about "I thought you were trying to kill me" and Janet responding, "well, its the end of the series and we were trying to send you a subliminal message" was hilarious! Janet was basically saying what most viewers were probably thinking. :D

It was classic! :D:D
    Forum Member
    Torch81 wrote: »

I know! Janet is a legend, hopefully she'll be anchoring the show for a few times for the next series and we will see more of her :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    When it comes to Andrea and Jamelia, I wouldn't put it past them! Hopefully it will be Jamelia's last day ;-)

Based on today's performance they should give Andrea the boot too, she's been appalling!
    Forum Member
    Janet is brilliant :D

I must admit, the thing I'm going to miss more about Loose Women this summer is this thread, its a fantastic laugh!
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,189
    Forum Member
    Based on today's performance they should give Andrea the boot too, she's been appalling!

The whole show has been diabolical today. Two naff singers publicising their even naffer albums, and slimy bloody da Campo to look forward to. :o

I have had my TV on mute for most of the programme. I always enjoyed Jane Macdonald belting out a song in the last show of the series.